Old 09-16-2019, 12:21 AM #80571
Модератор

Модератор

You love hot, bratty girls and you love big tits. Looks like you are in trouble loser since I am a greedy, spoiled brat with big DDs! You are such a pathetic little b1tch for Me, compulsively jerking your loser cock. Come on loser, stroke stroke stroke that loser dick of yours! Work for that loser orgasm you so desperately want and need.
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 9 min 49 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 228 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 12:22 AM #80572
Модератор

Модератор

You're woken in the middle of the night by a strange, demonic woman crawling towards you. You've never seen her before, yet you somehow feel an intense glimmer of recognition. Suddenly you realize: she's the woman whose been haunting your **** and tempting you in your dreams. Your cock stiffens and throbs as you gaze upon her supple, silk covered body and glowing face, as satanic as it is alluring."You desire me," she whispers. "I can see it in your eyes and in your cock. Your lust is painful in its intensity, and it's rendering you powerless to me. Tonight is the night you'll finally satisfy that overwhelming desire - the night I'll take you away with me. My pussy is wetter and silkier than anything you've felt before, and it will bring you pleasure far beyond any earthly sensation you've experienced. But there's a price you must pay: your soul will be mine after, and your corporeal form will be no more. You'll have to d1e for me."Your mouth opens in an attempt to refuse, but no words come out. Your lust overwhelms your very desire to live. As you slide into her, the pleasure is intense and incapacitating, leaving you only half conscious.She slides out of you as post-orgasmic waves still rack your body. "You're mine now," she hisses with a cruelly tempting look in her eyes. "And now it's time for me to take you away." She presses her panties up to your nose, Coercing you to inhale deeply. The concentrated scent of her pussy **** your muscles and drains the life from your body.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 13 min 51 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 630 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 12:22 AM #80573
Модератор

Модератор

I know you love every chance you get to worship and stare at my beautiful breasts. Today you're paying for that privilege. I'm not going to talk dirty to you, this isn't a fucking JOI video. This is all about handing over your hard earned cash to these perfect tits.
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 9 min 10 s
Size: 454 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 12:22 AM #80574
Модератор

Модератор

Another story time in the My barefoot domination stories series. Luring men and succumbing them to their fate with My beautiful bare feet. What man could resist the power they possess.
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 14 min 10 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1 023 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 12:27 AM #80575
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 8 min 0 s
Size: 665 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 12:28 AM #80576
Модератор

Модератор

using cute colourful bras against you in mind fucking wallet titty cleavage bouncing boobs brat loser abuse
this big bouncing cleavage bra-topia clip is going to make your mind, wallet and cock explode...
Models: PrincessMindy

Duration: 7 min 7 s
Size: 257 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 12:31 AM #80577
Модератор

Модератор

Oh dear. You make bad decisions don't you? The first one was clicking in to My clip store. The second was seeing the preview for this. The 3rd? Buying the clip. You can't resist My perfect, big, round, natural tits. But you know they're going to be responsible for your downfall. Your decent into financial slavery, ruin maybe? You know where this leads. You tell yourself it's just one clip and a quick wank, but we both know that's not going to happen. You're powerless to resist the gravitational pull of My tits. Your dick is already hard and we both know you're all mine now.
Models: Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You

Duration: 5 min 39 s
Size: 215 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 12:38 AM #80578
Модератор

Модератор

Default Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 28 min 16 s
Size: 1.03 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 12:41 AM #80579
Модератор

Модератор

I'm in the lobby of my doctor's office minding my own business. Apparently my long legs and flats dangling has caught your eye and I confront you for staring. This wait is Torment with you watching me like that and it is very annoying having you stare at my feet while out in public. What kind of weirdo are you anyways? I knew you were looking at my feet! God how humiliating.
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 9 min 23 s
Size: 320 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 12:42 AM #80580
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke have hired an attorney to represent them after being sexually harassed at work. The attorney has been working very hard and is about to obtain a $500,000 judgment in their favor which is great news. However, a case like this involves a lot of billable hours and the attorney informs them his fees will total around $20,000. Goddess Harley starts to read over the bill and “accidently” drops one the pages to the floor. As the attorney bends over to pick it up off the floor Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke push their feet in the attorneys face. Just as they suspected the attorney has an obvious foot fetish that they can use to their advantage.
Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke look incredibly hot in their business outfits, pantyhose, and high heel shoes. As they push their feet into the attorneys face they tell him they don't want to pay his fee. He says maybe he can give them a discount but that's not good enough for Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke. They tell him it needs to be 100% free or they will stop right now and put their shoes back on. Yet another man has fallen victim to their feet as they easily manipulate the attorney into dropping all his fees and doing the case pro bono. They even confess that this is how the original sexual harassment suit started. They aren't even victims of sexual harassment they just wanted money so they used the power of their feet to manipulate their male coworkers into compromising situations. I really love seeing powerful women dressed in business outfits like this and the foot worship scene is great with lots of gagging and foot domination.
Models: The Mean Girls

Duration: 6 min 31 s
Size: 454 MiB
Download From AnzFile