Old 09-16-2019, 01:13 AM #80591
Модератор

Модератор

The lows you would stoop to to be able to brush a cheek against these two trophies! You've obsessed so much over me and my tits. Usually ending up in a real dazed submissive state, spending, dripping, confused and addicted. The twitch in your dick at preview of this clip is a good indicator of where today is going for you...Use a mark up code at checkout to pay more : WEAKAF = +50% EXTRAWEAKAF = +100% BANKRUPTME250 = +250% BANKRUPTME500 = +500% BANKRUPTME1000 = +1000%
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 7 min 49 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 248 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 01:17 AM #80592
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as I wiggle and flaunt my perfect feet and toes in front of your face! Pull your dicks out boys because I let you cum between my toes! You're not worthy enough to fuck me, look at you sitting there, dick in hand waiting to cum....pathetic! so worshipping my princess feet is the best you will ever have!
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 3 min 38 s
Size: 203 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 01:20 AM #80593
Модератор

Модератор

Day 1- the edging begins. I know you losers have nothing better to do with your lives than jerk your microdicks to my clips. Thats why I made this special batch of videos to keep you on regular jerk-off and pay tribute schedule. Youll watch this video every 4 hours, gawking at me teasing you with my perfect boobs and tight fishnet-laced ass. Youll be so horny watching and thinking about me all day, but not allowed to release until youve paid your tributes everyday. Which means that a devoted slave wont get to see my next video until theyve fulfilled the requirements from day 1, and will have to keep up with the schedule or live forever with blue balls. So, lets begin
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 14 min 39 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 01:29 AM #80594
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Alice Lighthouse is in for some fun as she embarks upon her first ever foot job! To start, she unbuckles her sexy wedge heels to show off her gorgeous feet. Watch as she wiggles her pretty French manicured toes, running them up her legs teasingly. Needing a taste of those sexy toes, he begins kissing, licking, and sucking on them, tantalizing her soft soles from heel to toe, getting them nice and slick before her very first foot job. After rubbing her feet in his lap, his jeans soon come off and her soft, wrinkly arches are wrapped around his cock, stroking it. Can she foot milk him and make him cum on her feet for her first foot job ever? Watch and see!
Models: Goddess Foot Jobs

Duration: 13 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 211 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 01:36 AM #80595
Модератор

Модератор

Default Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 9 min 35 s
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 01:39 AM #80596
Модератор

Модератор

I know what I want and I always get it. I demand that you take your cock out and begin stroking it for me, not too hard or fast. Don't get too eager yet. I'm in control of this jerk session. I guide you through stroking methods and teach you how to please yourself. Don't cum until I tell you to!
Models: noelleeaston

Duration: 9 min 46 s
Size: 182 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 01:40 AM #80597
Модератор

Модератор

You just can't help but stare at my perfect tits in this gorgeous shiny bikini. Shiny makes you stupid. Shiny makes you weak. Stupid weak losers love to spend spend spend. You won't be able to get the vision of my tits in this shiny orange bikini for weeks after this video!
Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 9 min 48 s
Size: 718 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 01:42 AM #80598
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 4 min 37 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 36.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 01:43 AM #80599
Модератор

Модератор

1080 HD Natalya is getting all worked up thinking about the nice date that her boyfriend is taking her on later. She's so excited. Her boyfriend isn't around, but her submissive friend, Lizzy is. Natalya doesn't want to wait for her boyfriend to arrive. She decides to call Lizzy in and use her face before her boyfriend gets there. Lizzy obediently helps Natalya out and lays on the bed where she is told to. Natalya may or may not be aware that Lizzy wants to be more than friends with her. So, hearing Natalya talk about the nice date that she has planned with her boyfriend is actually heartbreaking for Lizzy.
Natalya confesses to Lizzy that sometimes her Dominant boyfriend doesn't take his time to get her off first like a nice guy should. This is maybe where Lizzy can have a place in Natalya's life. Lizzy lays on the bed passively while Natalya takes charge. Natalya thinks and talks about her boyfriend while riding her lesbian friend's face. Lizzy doesn't seem to enjoy being sexually used by Natalya like this. Natalya is rough with her and doesn't seem to be thinking about her at all while riding her face. “God I just can't wait for his dick!” Natalya Yelps out as she climaxes while using Lizzy. When she's finished, Natalya makes Lizzy get underneath the bed. That is the spot Lizzy has to be in when Natalya's boyfriend comes over to fuck her. Lizzy needs to hear how a man with a nice cock can please a woman better than a lesbian ever could. (6:01 long)
Clip Contains: Lizzy Lamb, Natalya, Lesbian Domination, Face Sitting, Female Orgasm
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 6 min 1 s
Size: 271 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 01:44 AM #80600
Модератор

Модератор

The doorbell rings, but this isn't the average pizza delivery. Latina cutie Mia Martinez arrives with the pizza in hand, plus extra instructions from her boss to do anything the customer asks. She needs to shut her mouth if she wants to keep her job--then follow every instruction he gives her. Mia removes her shoes and socks, and he demands that she holds them to her nose and inhales her own sweaty sock odor as she wraps her soles around his hard cock. The bratty bitch is degraded and used, helpless as the customer fucks her feet and covers them in his thick, wet cum. This is her new job! She'll spend the rest of the day delivering pizzas in her cum-drenched socks, feeling his load compress between her toes with every step in her sneakers.
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 13 min 8 s
Size: 204 MiB
Download From AnzFile