Old 09-16-2019, 04:24 AM #80641
Модератор

Модератор

(Roleplaying Regina George from the movie Mean Girls) I invited you over here because.. Okay, I know this is going to sound really weird. Especially coming from someone like ME, to someone like YOU (I'm way out of your league) but. I invited you over here because, I want you to jerk off for me. No, I'm not joking! This isn't a trick! Why, you ask? Because I like telling boys what to do and being in charge. Jerk off and do as I say, or else you might end up in my Burn Book, and I know you wouldn't want that.
Make me happy and cover the site's cut by using code: GIVEPIPER100%
Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 12 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 726 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 04:27 AM #80642
Модератор

Модератор

New girl Dolly is waiting for her induction with Headmistress, however she is a little confused when you show up unannounced. She asks who you are and why you are here but instead of answering you just get closer and closer until you can slip off her heels, which just confuses her even more, and she thinks it must be some kind of test. When you start to tickle Dolly's sock covered feet she giggles and wriggles under your fingers begging you to stop! She even climbs up on to the desk to try and get away from you, but you just take the opportunity to slip off her over the knee socks! As you tickle her bare feet she giggles and wriggles some more, trying to bat you away with her hat. Dolly is really starting to wonder what on earth is going on but as she cannot stop laughing long enough to figure you out. Eventually you have had enough and as you leave without a word Dolly is left very confused indeed!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 3 min 33 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 67.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 04:30 AM #80643
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Lindsay - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 16 min 25 s
Size: 564 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 04:33 AM #80644
Модератор

Модератор

No ifs ands or buts, these feet completely control you. Are you ready to experience REAL foot slavery? The type that makes you drop to your knees and do exactly as I say. Yes, you are ready. As my words ring through your mind you find yourself unable to look away. Soon you find yourself repeating foot mantras. My oily soles triggering your foot addiction. In just a few minutes you will be enslaved to my feet, doing exactly as I say. This clip contains elements of foot domination, financial domination, feet, oily soles, soles, foot slave training, foot humiliation, foot fetish, feet worship, mind fuck, mesmerize, foot worship, POV foot worship.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Size: 515 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 04:36 AM #80645
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Jade Jantzen is willing to do anything she can for some extra hours at work. She'll even let her boss fuck her bare feet! As her feet are wrapped around his hard cock, her husband calls and her boss makes her answer, keeping a conversation with him during her secret footjob. As upset as he is, he'll just have to deal with the fact that her boss owns her feet!
Models: Goddess Foot Jobs

Duration: 9 min 12 s
Size: 470 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 04:36 AM #80646
Модератор

Модератор

We warned you to stop polluting the planet or there would be consequences, but you and your company just kept on polluting so now it's time for the consequences. You're wondering what kind of consequence. POISON Ivy, remember? My kiss is full of natural toxins. Feeling week? Lay back and let me explain a few things. If you think my kiss is toxic imagine my lady juices. See, you keep destroying my woods so now I'm going to destroy your wood. Feel it get stiffer and stiffer? My pussy is transforming it into actual wood. Why? You'll see. It's a surprise! This pleasure will be how you perish.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 10 min 13 s
Size: 749 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 04:38 AM #80647
Модератор

Модератор

You want to see what Nikki's socks look like after going on a hike and having to walk through mud and water .. Her feet sitting in wet socks all day .. I bet you can imagine just how smelly those socks are now as she put them in a bag until her next hike and wore them again as you will see in the video while she makes you inhale the stench of her soles and makes you cum.
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 5 min 25 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 191 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 04:38 AM #80648
Модератор

Модератор

This addiction isn't a hit and quick kind of thing. Once you get a dose of my perfect tits you need another taste. You've accepted the fate of being a life long wanker to my cleavage. You can't stop thinking about them and whenever you get horny you always come crawling back to worship these boobs on repeat. Their you're favorite Silly Stuff with no ability to quit. The Relapse-Fantasy is constant and the withdrawals are tort urous. This is a life long tit addiction. You're not going anywhere, ever.

Consists of: tit worship, big tits, boob worship, big boobs, bouncing boobs, cleavage, goddess worship, femdom, female domination, tease goddess, mind fuck, sub training, slave training, JOI, Jerk off instruction, cock tease, sensual domination, body worship, sensual goddess, female supremacy,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Size: 372 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 04:41 AM #80649
Модератор

Модератор

Matron has some down time in her room, and hoping no more students will be turning up anytime soon she can finally have get time to relax. She is wearing her favourite high heels today and as she relaxes she runs her hands over them, and suddenly she is feeling very sexual. She slips her pretty feet in and out of her heels and dangles them a little, but this just makes her feel even naughtier and she slips off her skirt and unzips her top, pulling her bra down and showing her perfect tits. As she slips off her heels she runs them over her body and over her panties, pausing to press the top of her shoe against her pussy. Now Matron is feeling very excited and she slips off her panties and opens her legs. As she seductively sucks on her one high heel she rubs the other against her pussy, moaning as she feels is smooth shiny point tickle her clit. She can feel herself getting wetter and she slips the heel of the shoe into her pussy and starts to fuck herself as she sucks hard on the other shoes heel. As she pulls her heel out and sucks her pussy juices form the stiletto she presses the toe of her other shoe against her clit, rubbing it up and down as she gets more excited, and as her pussy gets wetter she pushes the toe inside her, moaning and she starts to fuck herself with the toe of her shoe. As she fucks herself with her shoe she gets faster and faster and you can tell she is close, and it is not long before she cums hard on her favourite shoes!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Size: 141 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 04:42 AM #80650
Модератор

Модератор

LOL. You are so pathetic you will sit at my feet while I orgasm. You might hear a few moans, but that's it foot slut. You can look at my socks as I masturbate. This clip contains elements of foot fetish, ignore, socks, ankle socks, orgasms, loser abuse, tease & denial, foot worship, foot domination, sock fetish, submissive sluts, sub abuse, socks, polkadots.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 5 min 51 s
Size: 288 MiB
Download From AnzFile