Old 04-03-2019, 11:27 PM #8101
Модератор

Модератор

My sissy husband has been in chastity for a while, and I promised him some relief after My date with another man. When I get home, he shyly reminds Me of My promise. I'm annoyed, but I am nice enough to allow him to stroke for a little while... but only if he jerks off with My cum-stained panties. That's right, sissy, jerk off with the cum of another man. How does that feel? Does it make your cheeks burn with shame? After a while, I tire of looking at sissy's pathetic cock, and don't let him finish. Then I tell him something that's sure to make his sad little heart sink to the depths of despair. Want to know what that is? You'll have to watch... Cuckolding, Sissy Training, Chastity, Panty Fetish, Femdom POV, Humiliation
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 8 min 3 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 262 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 11:29 PM #8102
Модератор

Модератор

So you've been dreaming about me, jerking over me, obsessing over me. Why won't you stop thinking about me? You've tried stop to but you have failed every time. You think about all of me...From my long, natural hair to my perfectly polished toes & everything inside my mind. Don't be scared it's completely normal to become entirely infatuated. You want to know what I'm doing...where I'm going...You just want to know everything about me. You wish you were mine. MY real life slave. Part of my life in anyway possible. Of course you cant be anything else to me but a slave because I only love real men and thats just not you & it never will be. Maybe one day you'll have proven yourself worthy of serving me but for now this is just the beginning. Get back in line to worship, spend, obsess & obey. These are the only things you're good at so don't fight it. You & I both know it feels so good to have a purpose in life & your purpose is me.
Models: NikkiFetish

Duration: 7 min 29 s
Size: 275 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 11:29 PM #8103
Модератор

Модератор

Featuring: Lauren Phillips Olivia, Lauren & Laz pulled off the perfect heist & secured the jewels. Once back at the hotel room, Laz assures the ladies that he has a guy who will fence the merchandise for them, and the ladies' suspicions are confirmed: Laz intends to rip them off. Laz was bragging to one of his friends about how he was going to take all the money from the heist, and Olivia overheard the conversation. The two women decided to go through with the caper anyway, as Laz is the one who can crack a safe. Olivia & Lauren distracted the guards, and everything went according to the plan. Now that they know Laz is a liar, they decide they have to get rid of him. The convince him they want to celebrate their big score with a juicy threesome, and Laz is all too eager to participate. The women fuck him silly. But when Laz decides to get rough with Olivia, she redirects his aggression to Lauren who doesn't seem to mind taking it rough. He fucks her from behind, orders her around, and just generally treats the women like they're dumb fuck toys. But they don't mind because they know what he has coming to him. When Laz is getting close to cumming, Olivia proposes that they engage in some erotic breath restriction. It takes some convincing, but once the ladies are bouncing on his cock, he's eager to take a risk. The first few times the plastic bag stays on for only a few seconds, but as he approaches orgasm, they leave the bag on longer & longer, weakening him & preventing his from resisting. Finally they reveal that they knew his plan was to cut them out of the profits, and they're not going to allow him to do that. He must be eliminated. Olivia pulls the bag tight & holds on as she rides Laz & he cums hard inside her. Worn out from all the excitement & lack of oxygen, Laz cannot fight the women & the last thing he ever sees is two foxy redheads staring down & smiling.

Duration: 21 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 11:29 PM #8104
Модератор

Модератор

Double penetration with realistic and glass dildo
Models: MissDragon_A

Duration: 8 min 32 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 80.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 11:32 PM #8105
Модератор

Модератор

In this jerk off instruction video, Rabbit decides to tease you with the idea of foot worship and foot smelling. While she tells you about how she would like to have her toes in your mouth, she decides that she would also jerk you off with her hands so you don't need to do any work. Just imagine each and every toes, popping in and out of your mouth, while the other foot is wrapped around your nose. All you can do is smell her feet, while tasting her toes, feeling her hands on your cock. Enjoy footboys ~
Models: TexasToes

Duration: 6 min 53 s
Size: 592 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 11:34 PM #8106
Модератор

Модератор

I love seducing my married male employees. I've had my eye on Laz for some time now, but he refuses to budge. I've done all I can do from afar: worn low-cut blouses, bent over in front of him during meetings. But he's true to his wife. Finally I get sick of waiting & call him into my office. A challenge like this turns me on, and I'm wet from the moment he sits down in front of me. We go over spreadsheets & he tries to concentrate as I rub my foot & my leg on his leg. I'm his boss, and he tries so hard to ignore my advances but when I put my breasts right in his face, he can't resist. He grabs me & I feel a flash of heat move through me. Victory! I'm finally getting him to cheat on his wife. I win! He tries to resist again, but again he's no match for my sensuallity. I pull down his pants & start with a handjob. Then a blowjob. He resists & that only turns me on even more, makes me even more powerful. Then finally... sex. He resists me at each stage, pushing me away, pleading with me, telling me no. But I can't take no for an answer, and his resistance only turns me on even more until I'm ravenous with lust. When he relents, it makes it that much more meaningful. He's mine now. I will tease him & seduce him every chance I get: in meetings, when we're away at a conference. I will make him cheat on his wife over & over again, and now that's he's tasted my sweet sexuality, there's nothing he can do to escape from my web. Customer Feedback: "That was fantastic! Thank you so much. That really was exactly the kind of scene I was hoping for! The editing was so good, both of your performances were awesome, and my god that was just the perfect outfit you elected to wear. Everything together was incredibly hot."

Duration: 16 min 57 s
Size: 956 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 11:34 PM #8107
Модератор

Модератор

A home video of my friend RAMMING his cock into me over and over until he shoots a big hot load of cum all over my tits, stomach, and face. This is a REAL home video that I decided to make. He wanted to fuck and I said ok but let's film it. The first 2 parts to this vide are called SUCKING MY FRIEND and FUCKING MY FRIEND. My orgasm in in "Fucking My Friend" and his orgasm is in this video. Check them all !
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 12 min 34 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 228 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 11:36 PM #8108
Модератор

Модератор

You won't be able to resist these sweaty feet!
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 2 s
Size: 167 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 11:38 PM #8109
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom) You are totally owned by Me and My feet. Listen to me as I hard-core degrade you for being the poppers slut that you are. Grab a huge dildo and stretch out your slut hole for me. You are nothing but an ATM to me. Make puddles for me and then pay your cum tax.
Models: PrincessCamryn

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Size: 1.43 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 11:39 PM #8110
Модератор

Модератор

Every year I hire a company to serve my holiday party. You are there every single year. I normally leave a tip at the end of party. This year my guest raved about the service. The champagne was flowing all night. There was not one dry glass in the house. During the party I notice you staring at my legs and shoes. I figured you had weird shoe fetish but, then I started dangling my shoe off my foot and I noticed you had a bulge in your pants. You have a foot fetish. After all the guest leave I tell you it's time for your tip. This year I'm going to let you jerk to my perfect feet. You did an excellent job this year and I feel a lame server like yourself deserves a tip that is earned. This clip contains: FOOT FETISH, FEET JOI, BAREFOOT, DANGLING, BRUNETTE, HOLIDAY, COUNTDOWN TO CUM, JERK OFF INSTRUCTIONS, LEGS
Models: GoddessHaydenHart

Duration: 9 min 38 s
Size: 135 MiB
Download From AnzFile