Old 09-19-2019, 09:32 PM #81951
Модератор

Модератор

Ashley and the other girls on the volleyball team have seen you in the gym perving their asses. EVERYONE loves volleyball ass, but you make it obvious, hiding in the corners staring at all the hot y0ung girls! Ashley sees you sneak into the girls locker room so you can watch their tight fit asses as they change and take showers after practice so she follows you in to teach you a lesson. Ashley makes you worship her sweaty ass. She bends over and makes you put your face right in her crotch. You are going to smell her ass and lick it. Her ass is going to be all over your face. She makes you lye down and squats over your face with her dripping crotch and ass with smells and sweat you can't imaging. POV. Totally humiliating to have her punish you this way. You are learning your lesson for sure and she is giggling and laughing at how pathetic it all is.
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 5 min 57 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 120 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 09:33 PM #81952
Модератор

Модератор

Feeding you Aroma and easing your mind with my mesmerizing and hypn0tic voice until your mind has melted completely in my hands.I'll take you so deep where only I have control. You will be My Aroma sniffing puppet.

You will be sniffing, repeating my words, stroking and edging, in complete bliss as you worship Me.

Get that new bottle of Aroma out, and lets begin this intense mesmerizing journey.
Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 40 min 41 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.53 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 09:34 PM #81953
Модератор

Модератор

This is going to take you into a whole new level of your Goddess Alexa Addiction. I will penetrate your mind with my beautiful , soft, enchanting voice and from there you will be mesmerized by every movement I make, every word I speak. Have Aroma? great, grab them... if not, don't worry, this clip is not a Aroma clip, it just adds to the effect of the mindfuck. Use Markup code Alexa25
Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 32 min 47 s
Size: 1.51 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 09:39 PM #81954
Модератор

Модератор

Staring at me makes your cock hard doesn't it? Stroke yourself, get yourself hard. I know that you can take more pain when you are fully aroused. I want you to look at my perfect little pussy and ass while you continue stroking. When you get fully hard I want you to squeeze your balls, I want you to slap your balls. Seeing you hurt yourself on my behalf makes me so happy. If you want to cum you are going to have so hurt yourself more...
Show me how obedient you can be for Princess XX Ariana Marie
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Size: 902 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 09:40 PM #81955
Модератор

Модератор

You want to taste me and you want to sniff your bottle so bad. Those two pair perfectly together. Taste my spit and sniff your bottle. My spit dripping onto your lips and face and you sniff each and every time you taste me! My saliva slowly dripping off my lips as you hold your bottle up to your nose. On your knees, weak and high, begging for more spit on your cock on your face, anything for more tastes of me! Like a little puppet, mindlessly stroking, tasting and sniffing.
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 11 min 30 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Size: 768 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 09:41 PM #81956
Модератор

Модератор

You've been a bad boy haven't you?! You know when one makes decisions like you do. you must pay. You must pay the price for your sins. Your pain and suffering is that price. Even as I stand here and bring light to all your wrongdoings.. you still want to sin. You still want the body right in front you. You desire to fornicate and SIN! It's time to pay! Pay now so that you will be blessed another day.
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 17 min 46 s
Size: 404 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 09:42 PM #81957
Модератор

Модератор

We all know that Steed is completely and hopelessly addicted to my ass. After this video, you will be, too (assuming you aren't already). I had a long day at work today and decided to relax by way of one of my favorite activities: having Steed lie down behind me and bury his face deep in my ass. I have him slide my black panties aside and sniff, lick, and passionately kiss my beautiful, little asshole. It's exceedingly amusing to me, how sensual Steed is when his mouth is glued to my ass. He literally makes out with it as though he were kissing a lover. Ha! I reach back every now and again, pulling his face yet even deeper into my ass. I require even further pleasure, having Steed slide his tongue inside my pretty asshole while I moan in delight. And the entire time, I remind him that this is his place, where he belongs - buried in my ass, forever beneath me. He's hopelessly addicted to his God's ass. Buy this clip now if you're ready to take that step...
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 5 min 12 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 355 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 09:43 PM #81958
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom Video)
After months of failed attempts to get pregnant, Mandy gets bad news from the fertility doctor again. "There may be hope in the future" he says "there is a new Silly Stuff that is about to begin clinical trials on ****, so maybe in a couple of years..." Mandy is so excited at the possibility she immediately perks up.. and the doctor continues "but unfortunately it will be $20,000 a pill and there is no way your insurance will cover this." Mandy pleads her case with him, trying to use her best flirting technique and making sure her cleavage is prominently displayed for him. It seems to work! He relents after to her subtle advances and tells her no one can know. "Also, the dosage MUST be administered vaginally"
He instructs her to remove her panties and bend over. Purposefully not using gloves to insert the dose, he first wets his thumb with his mouth and completely submerges it into her noticably aroused pussy.
"It will need to be delivered deeper inside you" he says as he opens up his pants and quickly begins to push his cock into her. "What are you doing?!" she nervously asks. "I forgot to mention that the Silly Stuff must be administered WITH the sperm to be effective" he says. He explains as he is thrusting faster and faster that the **** will be completely hers, and will have the good doctores genes as well. This makes Mandy VERY happy. As he begins to cum she tells him to give her "all of it..... deeper!"
Later at home, Mandy begins to have serious cramping. She tries to relieve them but to no avail. As she is looking in the mirror she notices her belly has grown right before her eyes! The pain is overwhelming after a time and she struggles to stay standing. The growth is quickly becoming more and more noticable. She calls the doctor in a panic. "I think the Silly Stuff is doing some thing crazy!" She begs him to come help her at home. All of the reading she has done has her recognizing she has already begin labor pains! She draws a bath and prepares to give birth in the tub. The doctor arrives and is absolutely stunned, repeating 'Oh My God' over and over again, while assisting her in the delivery.
FOLLOWING ORDERS-INTERNAL CUMMING-DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 21 min 40 s
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 09:43 PM #81959
Модератор

Модератор

*fixed lighting from original file published on 4/19/19* I recently spent the day draining one of My slaves after a pricey bikini shopping spree. All I had to do was chat with him and send him links of what I bought, and of course he was clicking and paying, like a true bikini addict. By the end of our chat session, he managed to reimburse the entire $1000+ tab, and then some! Once the bikinis arrived in the mail, I decided what better way to make all My bikini addicts MORE AND MORE addicted, than to have a fun little bikini fashion show?! OMG, all these bikinis!! So fucking sexy! It's like they were custom made for Me! Actually, they are custom made!! Now enjoy this bikini fashion show, and since you'll be extra weak after watching this clip, you might as well visit My wishlist and buy more bikinis for Me! I know you can't resist My sexy body in these skimpy bikinis. you are a total slave to My bikini body!
**Use code "VacationPay" for a $5 markup!**
**Use code "ThanksForMe" for $15 markup!**
**Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!**
**Use code "dicktwitch" for 69% markup!**
**Use code "weakwallet" for 400% markup!**
**Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
**Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 27 min 57 s
Size: 1.03 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 09:44 PM #81960
Модератор

Модератор

I just got back from working out at the gym. I am really sweaty and stinky. You should stay away! No? Why is that? Do you like how sweaty and stinky I am? Haha, that is gross.
My feet stink especially. They have been in these gym shoes for hours. I can barely take the smell. You want to smell them? Do you like this? You do! I bet you would just love to sniff my sweaty and stinky socks while you jerk your cock. You would love even more to sniff my sweaty panties. They are soaked from the gym.
Ok, you can jerk your cock, but you will have to do something for me.
Contains: CEI, cum eating instruction, sock fetish, sweat fetish, JOI
Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 13 min 9 s
Size: 860 MiB
Download From AnzFile