Old 04-04-2019, 01:02 AM #8191
Модератор

Модератор

Hunny I know for so long youve felt inadequate with Me, especially when you compare yourself to My ex boy friend. Honestly you really should just embrace it. There is no way you could EVER make Me feel as good as he did. Well tonight hes coming over because I want you to really see for yourself just how GOOD he fucks your wife. Im even wearing YOUR favorite lingerie and the new diamond necklace, both which you paid for. And well, Im ready for him to fuck My brains out. His cock is just so juicy and delicious, and he really knows how to please Me. After all, we were together for 5 years and we fucked like rabbits the entire time. So why dont you go ahead and start by making yourself useful and tidying up a bit around our place. Oh and then make sure to bring us both a glass of champagne. If youre a good boy I wont even tie your hands this time while you watch Me get pounded *hehe* **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!** **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!** Topics include: lingerie, cuckolding, teasing, small penis humiliation, ass worship, and more.
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 13 min 17 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 372 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 01:02 AM #8192
Модератор

Модератор

Hi foot boy, I am going to make you so desperate for My feet. I just got back from a pedicure and My feet feel so soft. I get a pedicure every week and My feet are always perfect. My feet are going to melt your mind, and make you more addicted than ever. With every word that leaves My beautiful lips, you fall deeper and deeper under My control. You ache for My perfect feet and I love turning you into a robot for My sexy feet.
Models: Alyssa Reece

Duration: 13 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.92 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 01:03 AM #8193
Модератор

Модератор

In my hotel room cleaners waiting outside to clean my room but i'm too busy showing off my long legs in nylon hold ups.They have got you on your knees weak, I get great pleasure teasing you knowing you will do anything to get close. You never will but you have hope which I find hilarious, I humiliate you reminding you its not going to happen. I caress my legs you can hear the sweet sound of my silky nylon hold ups, you need to feel them but all you can do is watch, hope and dream.....
Models: Ella Dearest

Duration: 9 min 7 s
Size: 1.29 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 01:04 AM #8194
Модератор

Модератор

I'm in the lobby of my doctor's office minding my own business. Apparently my long legs and flats dangling has caught your eye and I confront you for staring. This wait is torture with you watching me like that and it is very annoying having you stare at my feet while out in public. What kind of weirdo are you anyways? I knew you were looking at my feet! God how humiliating.
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 9 min 23 s
Size: 320 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 01:04 AM #8195
Модератор

Модератор

My feet control you in every single aspect of your life. Anything I want I get with just a glimpse of my feet. You cant help but ache to be disciplined by my feet. They train you into becoming the most obedient slave possible. Jerking to my soft, wrinkled soles is something you do mindlessly. My toes make you tremble with excitement and my arched petite feet edge you relentlessly. Come here, smell them. Inhale that sweet aroma of my perfect feet. Makes you hard, right. Drop your trousers and jerk your cock for me. Back and forth, tug it for me as I flex my soles, spread my toes and show of my high arches. Wouldn't you love to blow your creamy load all over my barefoot right now. Well next best thing is all over your computer screen as I shove my feet right in your face. Cum for my feet.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 42 s
Size: 417 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 01:08 AM #8196
Модератор

Модератор

I know you crave my feet, my soft toes in your mouth, teasing you and making you weaker than you have ever felt before. You will become my foot slave, its impossible not too with feet this perfect. start your foot addiction now..
Models: Bambi The Boss

Duration: 4 min 37 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 405 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 01:09 AM #8197
Модератор

Модератор

Bigger is always better & together our feet would cover your whole body! My size 11 feet & Gias size 13 feet are everything you need & want for Xmas Must have foot treat , it's not everyday you see 2 large sets of beautiful feet together!
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 5 min 58 s
Size: 302 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 01:10 AM #8198
Модератор

Модератор

You're always begging me for my REAL UNFILTERED opinion on your little winkie. Ugh, you're obsessed with that thing. Okay, if you really want to know, I'll tell you exactly what I think about YOU and your wee wee. This is what all women wish they could say to your face. If you've ever had a girl look at you with polite pity when you pull down your pants, this is what she was too nice to say! Luckily for your intense humiliation fetish, I'm NOT nice. I know you need to control these ridiculous urges you have to be a "real man". Because you will always lack what a real man has: a REAL MAN'S COCK. Remember, good Charlotte addicts use markup codes to prove their devotion: Remember, good Charlotte addicts use markup codes to prove their devotion: 50% ILUVCHARLOTTE 100%SERVECHARLOTTE 200% ABUSEMEPLZ 500% ALL4CHARLOTTE
Models: charlottehaze

Duration: 5 min 56 s
Size: 178 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 01:11 AM #8199
Модератор

Модератор

A homewrecking foot fetish video. Oiled feet. You say that from now on i am no longer going to fuck my wife, saying that your feet are going to become my new sex life. You say that you're going to brainwash me so hard, that soon I won't be able to get it up for my wife even if i tried. Say that you've done it plenty of men already, and now they are all you slaves, unable to escape the addiction to your feet. You say I prefer your feet to my wife's pussy and laugh about it. Tell me to jerk hard and fast to your soles, and at the same time, I have to say out loud ' i prefer your feet to my wife's pussy ' over and over again until i cum. In the end you tell me what good boy i am and welcome me into total slavery for your feet.
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 5 min 13 s
Size: 675 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 01:11 AM #8200
Модератор

Модератор

When you see my toes you have the strongest desire in your life... To put them inside your little dirty mouth and feel the taste of perfection. You want me to stick my sole to your throat, right? You know what? This will never happen, haha. Although, I'm going to tell you what will happen. Each and every of my toes deserves to be admired and worshipped. You will pay a dozen bucks for every toe. Right now, bitch. Yeah, this is how it works - you earn your money to be able to imagine my feet in your mouth. Am I the kindest Lady to give you such an opportunity? Indeed. Don't forget to inhale, gagging my feet in your dreams. To prove you're a good boy and please the Lady use the markup codes: Loser Tax: "ServeTheLady" - 20% Markup Sissy Tax: "MaidForLady" - 30% Markup Lady's Bitch: "WhosMaBitch" - 50% Markup Be a Real Finsub: "PigsMustPay" - 100% Markup Please Lady, Rip me Off: "CrushedByLady" - 200% Markup Everything for Valerie: "DrainMeLady" - 1000% Markup Follow my Twitter: @YourLadyValerie
Models: LadyValerie

Duration: 4 min 57 s
Size: 297 MiB
Download From AnzFile