Old 09-20-2019, 06:04 AM #82261
Модератор

Модератор

Hi pervert...you were just aching for me to come home, weren't you? You know I've just finished with one hell of a workout session, and my body is slick and glistening with salty sweat. You're such a kinky boy; I know you're desperate to lick this off. You want to take your tongue and plunge it in my sticky cleavage, you want to bury your nose in my armpits. It's so pathetic that this is your sex life. Most men dream of fucking my pussy, but your ultimate desire is to taste the sweat from my rock hard abs. Imagine if your friends could see you now, pervert!
Models: London Lix

Duration: 6 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 258 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 06:05 AM #82262
Модератор

Модератор

By now, all my devoted followers, losers, and slaves (and those in the making) know that I utilize a very psychologically rigorous and demanding iteration of Pavlovian Training. That is, I use association training on Steed to ensure that IÂ*amÂ*his sexuality, his God, and Lord of his body.

He can't even get his dick hard without the sound of my voice, the sight of my perfect body, and especially my feminine scent…in the case of this clip, my beautiful asshole, right after a lengthy workout in the gym.

The *only* time he is ever allowed to cum is when his face is shoved beneath my feet, in my Divine Flower, under my armpits, or between my perfect, round ass. Thus, as part of his training, in this clip I Coerce him to get on his knees and bury his face in my sweaty ass and get off to kissing, licking, and cleaning my pretty, tight asshole.

He jerks off furiously as I grind my ass all over his face and laugh at him. He tries so hard to make it last as long as possible, but my ass smellsÂ*soÂ*good, he is incessantly on the verge of completely losing it. Coupled with intense verbal humiliation and degradation, he goes wild for my ass, kissing it and thanking me for the privilege.

This is intense ass worship at its absolute best. I can tell you that in justÂ*oneÂ*session of being Coerced to masturbate while cleaning my ass as it engulfs his face - marking him with my scent - Steed has fallen even further under my control.

Once you see this, you will - like Steed - be enslaved to my ass forever.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 502 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 06:07 AM #82263
Модератор

Модератор

Estella and I have come up with another Smotherbench game that takes dummy's breath away. This one is all about giving him very short amounts of time to breathe between sits, and he'd better breathe deeply if he doesn't want to be in panic mode right away. We start at 45 seconds each and go up 15 seconds each round until, well, We exhaust him completely and stops responding! We roll dice before each new sit just to determine how many breaths he gets. And to be extra cruel, any time it was a 5 or a 6 We rerolled. Couldn't go too easy on him! We quickly learned how much more quickly We could wear Our sub down by limiting his recovery time. At the end of the clip once We've done our damage, dummy's cuffed legs are just leaning off to one side. So pathetic...
Models: GoddessD

Duration: 17 min 36 s
Size: 776 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 06:08 AM #82264
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Tiffany has her pleasure slave wrapped tight in restrictive bondage and ready for her use. She does not want to hear him, look at him or feel any touch from him except his hard cock inside her pussy. With a ball gag stuffed tightly into his mouth Mistress Tiffany rides her bound sex toy to orgasm, rubbing her clit as she thrusts his cock deep inside. As a reward for keeping still and hard while she pleasured herself, Tiffany rewards her fuck pet with a handjob. She milks all the built up cum from his cock, making him spray a huge load high into the air.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 12 min 11 s
Size: 406 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 06:09 AM #82265
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 7 min 53 s
Size: 440 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 06:10 AM #82266
Модератор

Модератор

Hi little Aroma slut. Want to get fucked up for Me? Want some Jungle Juice? Of course you do. Answer these the 3 questions correctly first, then I'll give you Aroma, timed just right, while you jerk off for Me and I count you down. I'm going to make you want to fuck everything, if you do well, I'll tease you even more leading up to a big JUICY release. Enjoy -Princess Pilar RT Intox-Fantasy sessions and ****/phone Intox-Fantasy available xo
Models: PrincessPilar

Duration: 12 min 8 s
Size: 865 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 06:12 AM #82267
Модератор

Модератор

You're attending a live stage show with a sexy host- and rumors say that she's secretly a bit of a pervert. All the more reason to come! But you really lucked out this time- she's selected you for a demonstration of her mind-control powers... and before you even realize what's happening to you, you're already under her spell!
Models: Goddess Emily

Duration: 12 min 12 s
Size: 141 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 06:15 AM #82268
Модератор

Модератор

your step Step-Sister Dakota and her best friend piper want have wanted to fuck you for ever!!! They tie you up naked and strip down. Amber get on top of you first and starts to fuck your little penis. Then Dakota wants a turn! both switch off and Coerce you to enjoy yourself. They now want to make you cum so they both blow and jerk you off till you are Coerced to orgasm! when your done they They untie you so you can go to **** because they love you so much!
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 6 min 40 s
Size: 574 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 06:18 AM #82269
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 2 min 10 s
Resolution: 320 x 568
Size: 12.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 06:19 AM #82270
Модератор

Модератор

You love doing Aroma while looking at big pair of tits don't you? You have nothing better to do than sit at home and edge forever while watching me jiggle my tits. I know you already have those Aroma ready to do. You're going to do some every time I tell you to. You're so lucky, you get to have Aroma and my tits together. This must be a dream come true. Keep your eyes on my tits while you inhale. How does that feel? How hard is your cock now? You're going to jerk it for my huge tits. My little Aroma freak you're going keep on sniffing and stroking to my tits all night long. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 10 min 4 s
Size: 595 MiB
Download From AnzFile