Old 09-20-2019, 07:45 AM #82341
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM REQUEST, NO NAMES USED:
Rosie comes in to turn in her assignment. What a good student she is! She worked so hard on it. Oops, she accidentally drops her pencil. How clumsy of Rosie! She goes down to pick it up, Exposing-Fantasy her ass in pantyhose under her already extremely short schoolgirl skirt.
Rosie turns around just in time to see you staring at her ass. Uh huh! You have been caught. Rosie tricked you! She dropped her pencil on PURPOSE just to Expose-Fantasy you for what you really are: a PERVERT teacher addicted to her perfect ASS! Rosie has noticed multiple times earlier in the school year of you looking at her ass. Now that she has solid proof she threatens to Expose-Fantasy you for your behavior.
If you wish for the principal, administration nor her Step-Parents to know about this you are going to do exactly as she says. Rosie wants to lock your cock up in a chastity cage and make her teacher her chastity slave! She intends to tease you so bad that you regret the multiple times you have looked at and jerked to her ass. Time to teach teacher a chastity lesson!
Contains: chastity, pantyhose, female domination, ebony female domination, femdom pov, schoolgirl, brat girls
Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 15 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 07:45 AM #82342
Модератор

Модератор

*CUSTOM CLIP* You love a good pair of damp pantyhose, the idea of MY damp pantyhose drives you absolutely wild, you can't even stand it! You want a whiff? Of course you do! I bet you want to sniff my panties too! It's the closest you'll ever get to smelling the cum of a true goddess like me! I'm feeling gracious today I think I'll allow you to smell my pantyhose and panties! But it won't be easy! I'm not just going to allow you to smell my panties and pantyhose so you can jerk off your sad little pin dick! I am going to make you edge and ache and earn the privilege to smell my damp panties and pantyhose!
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 14 min 48 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 847 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 07:46 AM #82343
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mandy Marx - iwantclips

Models: Mandy Marx

Duration: 15 min 59 s
Size: 484 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 07:46 AM #82344
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going to get you so fucked up today. I have this brand new catsuit from Amsterdam and it looks so sexy on My body. My tits are so tantalizing and My shiny high heels might distract you but My intentions are to fuck with your head and fuck with your cock. Sniff your p0ppers and start to stroke your cock, I fucking dare you. I want you to get so high that you're obliterated, sniffing more and staring at My tits, stroking your cock and denying yourself release- because you don't deserve it- I want you to edge yourself. I want you to torment yourself. My perfect natural perky tits zipped up in this catsuit drive you wild. I seriously want you to feel the pleasure of edging your cock over and over, getting hard as you inhale and feel more and more high. My nipples are so hard and right in your face, knowing that I'm ruining another orgasm...because teasing you with My tits makes you want to cum so badly - I keep taunting you and reminding you how much of a loser you are and you're mesmerized by My tits and My cleavage that could swallow you whole. I get you worked up beyond the point of no return. I put My ass in your face, tease you with My pussy, insisting that you SNIFF more! Get high on those p0ppers! you are MINE and your MIND has turned to liquid and your cock is HARD as a rock, fucking denied. I love how much power I hold over you and controlling you is simple. I know every button to push. I whip you into a loser mash up of jerking stroking desperation. My tits are so bouncy and perfect. My nipples are holy. Worship My body in this catsuit and sniff p0ppers like your life depends on it!!! I fucking dare you to watch this video over and over and stroke your cock raw to My bratty perfection embracing your loser life knowing deep down that denial and a desperate aching hard cock with no end to your denial is your destiny. CLIP CONTAINS: tit worship, coerced int0x, p0ppers, catsuit, JOI, jerk off instruction, femdom pov, tease & denial, ass worship, high heels, humiliation, edging games, JOI games, humiliatrix, brat girls, mind fuck, mesmerize, nipples, nipple worship, orgasm denial, orgasm control
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 07:46 AM #82345
Модератор

Модератор

Drink, smoke, sniff, do it when I say, and do it while you watch me move and listen to me speak. Go deeper until you can't get out. When you're this fucked up, all that unnecessary thinking is cleared and it's just us in your mind. When you're in this state I can make you do anything. I'll never judge you here.
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 15 min 4 s
Size: 289 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 07:48 AM #82346
Модератор

Модератор

This is a long, drawn out, intense tease scene for a very horny foot lover! I make him lick his cum off my foot at the end when I FINALLY let him cum.
Models: Mistress T

Duration: 18 min 59 s
Size: 560 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 07:51 AM #82347
Модератор

Модератор

Levi knew he was expected to clean up the room, so when I walked in and saw that shoes were still all over the floor and Levi was just fucking around I grabbed him by the ear and had him bend over My knee for discipline. His feet are not allowed to touch the floor; Me and My hand are all his senses perceive; all that exists for him in this moment. I'm in complete control of My slave as I hold him by the hair. Re-watching this clip I was amazed and very aroused at how cruel I was to him, asking sweetly if he was ready to behave again and getting his little hopes up and then taking it back and making him count for 100 more stinging smacks.
Models: Goddess Lucy

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Size: 109 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 07:53 AM #82348
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 7 min 8 s
Size: 440 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 07:55 AM #82349
Модератор

Модератор

You're babysitting Me but you've been avoiding sitting on the sofa with Me. For some reason you'd rather stay down there on the floor. You keep staring at My feet.. You like these pretty toes hidden in My dirty, old white socks? I like how turned on you are; I love driving guys crazy but it's the most fun when it's with My feet because it's so easy. Go ahead and worship them. (No humiliation)
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 8 min 24 s
Size: 440 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 07:58 AM #82350
Модератор

Модератор

Titty worship, ass worship, pussy worship.
Worship everything about me.
Models: Abbyy36

Duration: 2 min 6 s
Size: 69.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile