Old 04-04-2019, 01:59 AM #8241
Модератор

Модератор

A sensual vid for the foot fetish newbie or really anyone that loves looking at my feet. I share some secrets why foot fetish is HOT and why you should just give into it. My feet turn you on so much! Nothing will hold you back from exploring your foot fetish after this vid
Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 5 min 54 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 424 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 02:00 AM #8242
Модератор

Модератор

Hey neighbor, can you help me open this jar? Can you also warm up my feet? Jerk your dick to them too..........
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 02:00 AM #8243
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Kimberly Moss is a foot domination professor. When he enters, he can hardly believe that she's in charge of the classroom, but he quickly finds out that shes in total control. She dangles her high heel in front of his desk, telling the student that her feet are sore from a long day. She orders him to remove her shoe, kiss her foot, and begin massaging her sole. He seems unsure as she demands he get on his knees and continue worshipping her feet. Before he can protest, she jams her toes in his mouth, gagging him with her foot. Rubbing her feet all over his face and shoving her toes in his mouth again, she insists he remove his clothes. Once he strips, she gives him a foot job, rubbing his cock with her feet and getting obviously turned on herself. She opens her blouse to show off sexy lingerie underneath before ordering him to fuck her feet while she watches. When she tells him to cum, he quickly follows instruction, earning himself an A+ in foot worship.
Models: Goddess Foot Domination

Duration: 12 min 55 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 649 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 02:01 AM #8244
Модератор

Модератор

You literally cannot stare at My feet for more than five seconds without pulling out your wallet & little dick to jerk it raw and spend all the way down to your last dime.. Watching Me take your money is too arousing to deny yourself. So easy. More for Me, fucking loser. Pick your markup code! 25%: PuppyBoy 50%: GoodBitch 100%: KelseysBigLoser 500%: AddictedToKelsey 1000%: MoreForHer
Models: goddesskelsey_

Duration: 5 min 31 s
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 02:01 AM #8245
Модератор

Модератор

Santa Claus Gets His Dick Sucked.Will u be my Santa Claus?
Models: adira_eiffel

Duration: 5 min 41 s
Size: 176 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 02:01 AM #8246
Модератор

Модератор

A nice massage after shower is what i really like in an horny morning...
Models: ValentinaBiancox

Duration: 10 min 40 s
Size: 893 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 02:02 AM #8247
Модератор

Модератор

On your knees foot slut... look at that miserable little thing between your legs.. how pathetic.. gets harder for these feet but still barely visible.. you'll do anything for these feet won't you.. stare at them and as you do, at the flick of my toes, sniff the most potent poppers.. I want you dazed and vulnerable.. keep sniffing those poppers.. how's that hungry slut hole going? of course I'm going to humiliate you further for these feet, it's what I do best to hopeless foot freaks like you.. plug that super girthy dildo to the floor and as you sniff more poppers slide down on it.. keep sniffing and stretching yourself.. I want you stretched and balls deep for these feet... sniff my feet and the poppers.. I'll oil my feet, just as you've oiled your arse.. oh I could just stick my foot in there if I so wish.. that would be the ultimate humiliation.. oh you wish, maybe next time if You impress me.. for now you're just going to bounce on that fat dildo before me and my feet as I dangle them and flick my toes and you sniff those poppers.. you can touch that microscopic 'penis' for a few seconds...no cum countdown for you..you'll just ooze pre-cum over and over as you sniff poppers, sniff my feet, and roughen up your prostate... and you'll lick it all up and thank me for the humiliation you've paid for..what a sorry loser you are... but, it does thoroughly amuse me!!!
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 899 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 02:07 AM #8248
Модератор

Модератор

SCREEN SIZE 1920*1080 Time 17m 24s Weronika is your boss. She is angry on you because you are bad worker for her. She called you to give you a reprimand. She notes that you all the time looked on her legs and high heels. Weronika decided that when you jerk off that you will work better. She put her legs on the table and ordered you take your cock to hand and started moving your hand. She take off one with her high heels and shoving him to you. She is moving her another hand and says to you what to do with your cock. She want see how you cum to her shoe.
Models: Dominant Femine

Duration: 18 min 12 s
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 02:07 AM #8249
Модератор

Модератор

When we got married, I was a virgin, so I had no idea what a normal penis is. I just know that all these years I haven't been satisfied. When I finally worked up the courage to talk to my friends about it, they told me that you have a very small penis. All these years of thinking that there was something wrong with me, when really there's something horribly wrong with you. You owe me, and you're never going to see my pussy again... unless you want to watch me having sex with other men. You agree to this, and I remind you of the time that you went on a business trip without your boss. He & I had sex while you were away. And when you came home from work early today, we were in the middle of it again. Would you like to watch us finish? I make you kneel below us as we have sex, and between moans of pleasure I humiliate you & your small penis. Then I tell you to open wide & drip the creampie into your mouth.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 9 s
Size: 948 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 02:07 AM #8250
Модератор

Модератор

You're a natural born foot boy, and you're approaching the age where your foot fetish really begins to interfere with your life. In other words, the weather's getting warmer the girls are wearing flip flops, and since your raging obsession with feet prevents you from looking at them without getting an erection, you've resolved to not going to class. Obviously, there are consequences for skipping class, so you've been sent to the principal's office for reprimanding. However, when you enter your young, hot, eccentric principal's office, you are not faced with the consequences you anticipated. Instead, Ms. Wolfe tells you she wants to understand why you've been missing class, so she can work with you to find a solution. As she speaks, your principal notices you staring down at her feet in her open-toed heels, and without needing an explanation, she instantly knows exactly what's wrong. Principal Wolfe assures you that you are not the only one out there with this proclivity for feet, and validates how difficult it must be to be constantly faced with the object of your desire while being expected to concentrate in class. So Ms. Wolfe proposes a solution...but it's a bit of an un-orthodox one, and definitely one you shouldn't tell your parents about. This stays between you and your principal. Of course you agree, at this point willing to do anything just to not be walking around the halls with an erection every time the weather's warm. So, you do as your principal says and get down on the floor, take out your little dick, and stroke to your principal's perfect feet and gentle encouragement. After you blow your load all over your principal's feet on her command, she dismisses you with the assurance that you can come to her office for help any time you need it.
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 13 min 19 s
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile