Duration: 9 min 22 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 277 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-21-2019, 10:20 AM #82722
Модератор

Модератор

I'm on the phone with my husband and it turns out he is not going to be making it back on a flight this evening for boys night out. That is too bad...he wanted me to tell his friends who are waiting here, no strippers...and he means it! no strippers tonight without him! I think I know a way to make sure this won't happen, don't worry...my husband would be perfectly okay with this.(Full nude rarely released content)
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 13 min 46 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.44 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-21-2019, 10:21 AM #82723
Модератор

Модератор

Mona Wales is a high powered executive looking for a new assistant. However, she has some unusual requests of her new hire, Dana DeArmond
Models: anatomik

Duration: 33 min 0 s
Size: 2.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-21-2019, 10:42 AM #82724
Модератор

Модератор

Slide your cash down your new wallet. I deserve it . My big boobs deserve it. You should be working harder to fund my happiness. Become entranced with my Bare 34 DDDs and give in the Mistress Sage
*** If you have an issue with my boob job scars , dont buy**
Models: SageAmbrose

Duration: 5 min 27 s
Size: 196 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-21-2019, 10:44 AM #82725
Модератор

Модератор

Day 6 of Twelve Days of Christina. You've reached the halfway mark. 5 days is not enough. You need MORE! It's been an adventure but Goddess is still not through with you. You've had good days and bad - both pain and pleasure. You love seeing your Goddess so cheerful and happy this holiday as she plays and humiliates you like the toy you are. Goddess will have mercy on you once again and allow you release - though only her way. You're cock and balls need a break after yesterday's punishment. That's just what they'll get. Lucky lucky slave you are! Obedience is always a must. You want to be my Good Boy. You'll spill today for your one true Goddess. Then you'll happily FROST Yourself!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 7 s
Size: 275 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-21-2019, 10:53 AM #82726
Модератор

Модератор

Hello again loser, look at you already sneaking off away from your stupid wife to see me. Your wife is so pathetic thinking that you are adequate, she probably thinks you are still at work right now. Are you going to take her flowers to apologize for being late? Ha you are so pathetic, what girl wants flowers? You could bring me diamonds and I would still spit in your face! She probably gets excited at any bit of attention she gets because she will never know what it feels like to have men absolute worship and adore her. She is never going to be as beautiful as me, as charming as me, never as naughty and cleaver as me. I bet you think about me when you are fucking her, her old wrinkly skin, you imagine touching my tight, young soft skin. You will be here jerking to me and go home and reject her. Maybe one day I will make you tell her what a piece of she is compared to me. Keep jerking and wishing that you could have me in your bed at night instead of that pathetic wife of yours. Laugh at her with me loser! I want you to be completely depleted when you get home to that frump you call a wife! Stroke it, harder! Jeez you can't even do that right, JERK IT! There you go bitch, now cum for me! Good bitch, now fuck off! - Sam
Models: GlamWorship

Duration: 5 min 21 s
Size: 281 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-21-2019, 10:55 AM #82727
Модератор

Модератор

It's just you and me stepdad after SHE left us. Tonight has been especially hard and I can't ****. I come into the room and lay down on the bed in her old spot. Everything is still the way it was when she was still here. I reminisce about the way she cuddled me and did my hair. Say stepdad? Can you cuddle me like she used to? That's nice... Mama used to do her hair just like mine is right now. I know she used to do it like this when you both first started dating.
Hey, stepdaddy? What's that? Something is poking me in the back. Is it what I think it is? Is it because I look like her? That's funny... I can't have it poking me all night though. Say, I know a way to make it go away. You may have to coach me though....as your dear stepdaughter is still pure and innocent. Can you believe your stepdaughter is actually sucking and fucking your cock?
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 22 min 34 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-21-2019, 11:05 AM #82728
Модератор

Модератор

We decide to unwind from our day with a foot worship and jerk off session. This shows many angles of worship, close ups and a large cum shot on my soles.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 11 min 32 s
Size: 852 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-21-2019, 11:10 AM #82729
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lizz La Reign - German Clipstore - iwantclips

Models: Lizz La Reign - German Clipstore

Duration: 10 min 40 s
Size: 1 002 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-21-2019, 11:10 AM #82730
Модератор

Модератор

You guys loved stroking along to my first Edge Me Please clips, so we're back and playing with one of my favorite orgasm control websites. Some of you may have heard of it before, many of you won't. Your jerk off instructions today will essentially be provided by a randomized computer program, with the added sexy twist of me, Miss London Lix, setting the parameters and throwing in my own instruction and encouragement as we go. I'll explain exactly how to play along at the start of this clip, but you should expect a very intense game of red light green light, and this time I'm not telling you how I've set the ending. Will I leave it up to chance & let the computer decide? Have I guaranteed denial and blue balls for you? Or have I been kind and told my robot sidekick to let you cum?There will be speed changes, length mix-ups, and other instructions, all designed to keep your cock on the edge, throbbing and dripping, for as long as you can stand. Stroke exactly as I say, and you will be cresting in no time at all...
Today's parameters are set to DURATION: Normal (around 17 minutes of edging) and DIFFICULTY: Hard. Sit back, do exactly what I say, and try not to get too excited as I tease...
Models: London Lix

Duration: 20 min 1 s
Size: 594 MiB
Download From AnzFile