Old 09-21-2019, 11:58 AM #82741
Модератор

Модератор

“That's it - show Goddess how you behave. This is an honor, you know…”
“Thank you, Goddess!”
“You SHOULD be thanking me.”

This clip is such a fine example of proper ass worship. My bitch slave is on his knees as I relax on my bed and taunt him with my beautiful ass. I Coerce him to bury his face between my cheeks and dine on and devour my perfect asshole! The best part is that while he's busy kissing and licking my ass, he's Coerced to listen to my verbal humiliation…

Like a good pet, he speaks when spoken to. He tells me how amazing my asshole tastes, how perfect I am, how pathetic and inferior he is compared to me. Not that he needs to - he's on his knees burying his face in my ass and wiping it all over my asshole! But still, it amuses me to hear him admit it, admit that he's addicted to my ass.

As he grovels to me and sucks on my ass with a passionate fervor, I tease him and remind him that his only purpose in life is to clean my ass! And it's entirely true - he knows it, and if you were in his place (go ahead - be jealous), you would, too!

As he falls under my spell, his breathing grows heavy and he knows he will be enslaved to my asshole forever. It's like a spiritual catharsis - my ass seizes his mind and Squeezes it completely.

And that's quite evident at the end of this clip - he's so mesmerized and flustered from being allowed the honor of worshipping my ass that he nearly falls ****, collapsing on the bed. Case-in-point: my ass has absolute power. It will draw you in, wring you out, and render you a submissive little bitch forever.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 978 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-21-2019, 11:59 AM #82742
Модератор

Модератор

You're back in my office today because despite our Therapy-Fantasy sessions together, you still haven't figured out if you're straight or gay. Since talking hasn't helped, I'd like to try something new. I remind you to keep an open mind. I've taken care of you this far, and if you just hang in with me a little longer, I think we can find some answers. The only way to really know whether you're gay is to try it... taking a strap on & eating cum that is. After encouraging you to lie down, I begin pegging you. I start gently, and then I increase the intensity as I discover you like it. Getting rougher & rougher brings you closer to orgasm, and I count you down to a nice big load in your own mouth. You did well today. When you come back next week, I'll have a real man waiting here for you. What will happen in Part 2?! What will the next test be? Choose your own faggoty adventure by ordering a custom clip.See the sequel: https://iwantclips.com/content_facto...s/view/1304042
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 44 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 868 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-21-2019, 12:09 PM #82743
Модератор

Модератор

You're a guy with a cum eating fetish, who can't eat his cum. How pathetic is that?! You at least don't find it easy, but you keep trying, because you find the idea sooo hot. I get it; I understand that once you've cum, the horniness fades. I understand that you don't want to eat a frozen or a saved old load. You want a fresh hot mouthful of spunk. So somehow we have to get you one, without diminishing your arousal. How? We're going to ruin your orgasm, so you can eat it.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 8 min 54 s
Size: 369 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-21-2019, 12:11 PM #82744
Модератор

Модератор

Default Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 20 min 42 s
Size: 1.31 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-21-2019, 12:20 PM #82745
Модератор

Модератор

You already know it. You wouldn't be looking at this clip otherwise. You just looooooove hearing me say it. Looking so snobby and beautiful while I flash that LOSER symbol in your face...you know your place, bitch. Serving, paying, worshiping and taking the humiliation you deserve. Let every word sink into your psyche and fuck you up even more for me!
Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 4 min 56 s
Size: 355 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-21-2019, 12:27 PM #82746
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 13 min 33 s
Size: 712 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-21-2019, 12:41 PM #82747
Модератор

Модератор

Default Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 10 min 33 s
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-21-2019, 12:42 PM #82748
Модератор

Модератор

In my first ever JOI video, I am naughty and dominating. You got tired and went to bed early last night after I told you how much I wanted you and to get ready for me while I went to take a shower... so tonight I'm going to make you want it and BEG you until you explode and make you crave and beg for me. Watch as I tease you for 20 minutes, telling you the things I wanted to do to you last night and how wet I am. I tell you exactly what to do with your hard cock because it's exactly what I wanted to do before you ditched me last night. I lift up my dress and to make things even worse, go grab the biggest butt plug I have. Then I sit down and spread WIDE OPEN. I put it in and finger myself until we both explode. | Full Nude, Explicit, Masturbation Video | ** Purchase this video for a free month of my Snapchat! Message me your snap name after buying Note: Purchase price must be $34.99+ (whether the video is full price or on sale) to count towards the free Snapchat deal xo
Models: BrielleDay

Duration: 19 min 15 s
Size: 2.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-21-2019, 12:44 PM #82749
Модератор

Модератор

you want this cock don't you? you want it so bad...you want me to fuck you with it? you want me to fuck you with this nice big dick of mine, don't you...my cock turns you on so much. you just love seeing me right here with it. mmhmm. nice big dick. get you so horny. the thought of me just bending you over and fucking you so hard, you can't stop thinking about it. you are obsessed with me fucking you.
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 8 min 16 s
Size: 1.35 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-21-2019, 12:48 PM #82750
Модератор

Модератор

Lay down and enjoy as Nurse Joy from Pokemon tends to your cock. In this first person POV, Nurse Joy lays you down and strokes your cock to get it erect before grinding her pussy and ass on your lap and stripping for you. When she's stripped down naked she has you insert a butt plug into her ass then sucks your dick just long enough to get you ready for a smooth insertion and creampie finish.
Models: Kosplay_Keri

Duration: 12 min 47 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 108
Size: 280 MiB
Download From AnzFile