Old 09-22-2019, 02:26 AM #82991
Модератор

Модератор

Wow, I just had the best sex. It wasn't with you, though! I had a hard, thick cock penetrating me deep, and bringing me to ecstasy. Oh, look, I even saved a souvenir for you, my cuck. Fresh condom straight off my bull's cock, filled with his alpha seed. And you're going to drink it for me. I don't care that you think it's gross, you're going to do it. You love pleasing me, don't you? Then you'll do as I say, cuck.
Models: TheWasp

Duration: 12 min 39 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 536 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 02:29 AM #82992
Модератор

Модератор

Desperate to buy my panties? Wondering about the taste, the touch, the smell? Carrying around a little piece of me at all times, or perhaps you want to make a worship shrine? Whatever you desire, fine by me! In fact, I love knowing theres boys all over the world that worship and adore my used panties. I describe the exact taste, smell, and the way they feel against my fingertips, the hypnotic smell sure to get you Having fun off of my pussy juice... So, panty perv, it's time to give in....
(This clip does NOT ensure that you pay for the panties. This clip has directions about buying my panties through me, as you can choose from multiple options message me directly and we can work something out!)
Models: Goddess_Angel

Duration: 4 min 18 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 377 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 02:31 AM #82993
Модератор

Модератор

It's the middle of your workday. I know how boring and banal work life gets, so let's have a little fun, shall we? I want you to go down for me. I want you to remove your mind from your place of business and come into my world. A world where you are free from any control, any responsibility. Here in this world you can live for pleasure. You can stroke to your hearts content without any worry of repercussions. Close your eyes and follow me down. When you come up again, you'll wake alive and refreshed.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 12 min 48 s
Size: 834 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 02:33 AM #82994
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty masturbates for you using two different glass dildos and her vibrator.. Silent but still beyond sexy and messy (FULLY NUDE, NO AUDIO) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 11 min 19 s
Size: 1.29 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 02:35 AM #82995
Модератор

Модератор

After a session of sensually kissing his way up from my sweaty feet to my perfect ass, I amused myself by smothering Steed and grinding my ass in his face for a good while (watch “Kiss Your Way Up To The Perfect Ass That Owns You” to see how Steed earned this special treat).

I was quite aroused by how devoted he is to my beautiful ass and decided to bless him with the opportunity to bury that well-trained tongue deep in my sweaty asshole…but not before the ass cleaning I had mandated.

In this clip, Steed peels back my sweaty yoga pants after an erotic and sensual session of body worship, revealing my dark red lace panties and round, irresistible ass. He doesn't hesitate to dive right in, burying his face in my ass and thanking me for the honor to do so.

Per usual, I laugh at him and verbally humiliate him to an extreme. I remind him who's boss, that I am his God, that he is my property, that my ass owns him, et cetera…in short, I emphasize one of the Golden Truths of my religion: I win; you lose. That's right - I am always the winner; you are always the loser. And the winner gets what she wants.

And in this clip, what I wanted was for Steed to passionately kiss and lick my perfect asshole until it brought me to a powerful orgasm. You see, I've trained Steed so well that he is able to give me orgasms by penetrating my pretty asshole with his tongue alone. And that's precisely what he did.

If you're one of the many ass freaks out there, this clip is a must-have; you've never seen anything like it before. Not only is my clipstore 100% genuine and authentic Female Domination (we live a 24/7 Female-Dominated lifestyle - I am not a model, pretender, or ‘insta-domme'), but the verbal and visual passion in our videos is unparalleled.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Size: 468 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 02:36 AM #82996
Модератор

Модератор

I've come up with a special Dick Size Test for you. This test is easy and the result are 100% accurate! For this test you will need your small dick, sharpie, ruler and an access to your belly button. Why belly button? Well, buy & find out! You won't believe your discoveries! Take the test now and prove yourself once again that you are a shrimp dick loser. :-) Muah! Goddess Juls
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 7 min 27 s
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 02:39 AM #82997
Модератор

Модератор

This is one of my best collections so far. Get ready to have your stroking controlled in every way possible! It's been another fantastic year of controlling your orgasms. I've always said that the best way to control an unruly slave is to determine when, where and how they orgasm. I've had you practice all sorts of methods from edging, to tantric masturbation, chastity, ruination, and basically every technique out there to control your cock. So I've compiled a clip of 50 of my favorite ways I've control that little nub between your legs. Get ready to stroke in every way possible and to follow my every instruction. We're going to put your cock through the ringer. Let's see if you can keep it together long enough to cum at the end. If you can't follow my every instruction, you can't cum at all.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 1 h 0 min
Size: 1.35 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 02:43 AM #82998
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty dresses up as snow white and recorded a tease clip from her phone for you... She shows you her ass and tits before she uses her vibrator to orgasm getting herself nice and creamy.. Finally she uses her glass dildo and her vibrator and cums a second time making her pussy oh so creamy.. (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *

Duration: 13 min 51 s
Size: 1.57 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 02:43 AM #82999
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to intro to coerced orgasms. Maybe this is your first coerced orgasm clip, or maybe you've done this many times before. Either way, you're going to enjoy an intensely teasing cock workout today. This clip is all about the fun and pleasure of coerced ejaculations. You'll be stroking continuously for me, but I'll also be taking my time with you. There's no rush today, just pure ejaculatory excitement. A long buildup and then a big explosion, but don't take your hands off your cock. The fun is in pushing past your limits. The fun is in coming whenever I say, and as many times as I desire. Now start jerking! You won't be allowed to stop until this clip is over.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 20 s
Size: 590 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 02:45 AM #83000
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as nude ClaraKitty fucks her pussy with a clear confetti dildo until she makes a big creamy mess around the base from orgasming... (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *

Duration: 14 min 46 s
Size: 1.68 GiB
Download From AnzFile