Old 09-22-2019, 05:59 AM #83051
Модератор

Модератор

You have come into Luna's Gym to work out, but in Luna's gym, everyone pays her protection money. Bad things happen to people who don't pay their protection money. She senses your weakness and decides to bully you.. she makes you get on your knees and kiss her dirty sweaty shoes, and then makes you lick her sweaty feet.. She turns around and takes off her shorts so you can show your bully proper respect by licking her asshole. Then she makes you jerk off her... she counts down from 10 as you amuse her. HOT CLIP..YOU WILL LOVE THE WAY SHE BOUNCES HER ASS IN YOUR FACE.. LUNA IS THE BEST!!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 10 min 52 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 631 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 05:59 AM #83052
Модератор

Модератор

You are ready to surrender to your most dangerous fantasy. You're coming to me with an open wallet, ready to hand it all over, ready to get financially fucked by a hot online goddess. Send, and send, and send some more.
Models: Serenity Sky

Duration: 12 min 22 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 06:00 AM #83053
Модератор

Модератор

Nothing better than a haul with a little bit of sheer/nude panties and camel toe . Go on I know you want to fap hehe. Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 5 min 5 s
Size: 736 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 06:02 AM #83054
Модератор

Модератор

My little Step-Brother is so sexually obsessed with me and loves to show me off to his friends. Today Im not in the mood and order the brats out of my room only to have my Step-Brother lock the door on us! So now I am trapped in a room with my little brother's friend or maybe its the other way around. I do love to tease boys so I start out by giving the poor helpless looks at my bra and panties and talking really dirty enjoying watching his eye bulge. Soon I am desperate to use the bathroom and tell him to stay put I'll be right back and dash into my bathroom to find that my sneaky littlebrother super glued the toilet seat down!! Oh no!!! Im so going to him! So Im trying to figure out what to do but then I suddenly lose control and potty and talk about browning in my panties. I am really enjoying it until I realize my little brother's friend is behind me, watching the whole time! Im pretty sure I have been set up and this little is going to get exactly what he wants. Its a blowjob Blackmail-Fantasy. (Edited â€" Clips4sale compliant)
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 10 min 59 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 06:07 AM #83055
Модератор

Модератор

You're a disgusting, useless loser and I'll use you as my human toilet. You know it's your calling so you're willing to submit immediately. You're so longingly waiting for my Yellow Juice and sh/t in your mouth. So eager, so pathetic. Well here you go toilet bitch, get used to it! And enjoy this amazing view of a GODdess you'll never have. All you'll have is my sh/t, which is perfect because that's what you are. Devoted losers pay MORE. Serve Goddess Lanie with one of these codes:
Hundred- 30%
GLLoserTax- 50%
TakeMore- 100%
GLSub- 200%
GLUltSub- 500%
Models: Goddess Lanie

Duration: 9 min 36 s
Size: 267 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 06:11 AM #83056
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to become a good little cumlover for me? Ready or not, I'm going to turn you into one today. I have a way with cum cravers, a special touch. I know just how to make you go through with it. I've learned that one of the very best techniques for getting a shy little cumslut to eat his own semen is to make you want it unbearably. To make you drool and beg for it. To make you desperate for that hot sticky load, and desperate to have an orgasm at all. Long, hard edges with plenty of stripping and teasing along the way. You're so close to coming, you can't even bear it. And then I tell you to ruin your orgasm. The frustration is blinding. You want that load of jizz more than anything. It's so close yet so far away. The second buildup is even more intense. You can't think of anything now except finally tasting that sweet cream. You need an orgasm. You need to slurp it down. You're so close to the big moment, and then...I tell you to ruin it again. Have you ever wanted it so badly before? With two ruined orgasms and a third building up, you look at my nearly naked body, and you're desperate. Whether you can go through with it isn't even a question now, because it's no longer a choice. It's become a need. The only thing you can think is please, please let me swallow my cum this time...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 6 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 906
Size: 720 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 06:12 AM #83057
Модератор

Модератор

To prove how much bigger he is i brought my ruler, watch in awe at his length and girth, you could never compare.
Models: lilredvelvet

Duration: 10 min 47 s
Size: 841 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 06:13 AM #83058
Модератор

Модератор

Miss Rosie likes to please... and takes the opportunity to show off her new red pedi.
Models: Miss Rosie

Duration: 11 min 1 s
Size: 316 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 06:20 AM #83059
Модератор

Модератор

Amy is waiting in Headmistress's office; she has come straight from her hockey lesson and is still wearing her sexy little gym kit. As she waits she spots you skulking around in the corner, clearly trying to perv at Headmistress or any other female that waits in her office. When Amy sees you she knows you are nothing but a loser pervert but that does not stop you trying to edge closer. It is obvious you want to breathe in her warm scent after her gym class and Amy is not one to miss an opportunity. She encourages you to come closer and smell her armpits, making you take big long breaths in. However she does not stop there and she invites you in closer to breathe in her scent from all over her delicious body. You smell her sweaty socks, gym panties, thong and cleavage, burying your nose in deep as ordered. Now Amy knows you are such a loser that you will quickly become addicted to her scent and once you are fully hooked on her smell you will do absolutely anything for her and become her loyal & obedient slave! And she is not wrong!
Models:

Duration: 6 min 41 s
Size: 151 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 06:21 AM #83060
Модератор

Модератор

Time to play my little game again! This time it's going to even more intense than the last session! I love beating up those pathetic worthless balls of yours. Fucking you up is so much fun. I love the fact that you can't help but think of me 24/7 as your balls are red, swollen, and aching for me! I make it hurt like no one else can. I don't only leave physical pain on your body but also the mental pain of knowing that I have no remorse for the marks I leave. None whatsoever! I'm such a mean brat that loves watching you act like the total loser and idiot that you are. Now let's play my fun little game of beating up your cock & balls. I'm so good at it. I promise I'll make it hurt real good. Even more than the last time!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 14 min 1 s
Size: 316 MiB
Download From AnzFile