Old 09-22-2019, 02:39 PM #83211
Модератор

Модератор

Odette Delacroix is sick of you always trying to sit behind her in class, always suspiciously dropping your pen and spending way too much time by her feet on the floor trying to pick it up. She confronts you, catches you by surprise really. She's knocked you to the ground and has her petite body perched on your chest.
Odette taunts you with her sweaty, stinky, hosed feet. Wiggling her toes in your face. She's not dumb, she knows what you're all about, with your foot fetish. She hopes that if she gives you more than you want you'll leave her alone. She feels your cock get hard underneath her - you're more of a pervert than she thought!
Wouldn't it be funny if you came in your pants? She would never let you live it down. She didn't realize just how much her feet controlled you, she could use her power to make you distracted before tests. You're so controlled by her stinky hosed feet that you cum at her command, a wet stain spreading across your jeans.
Includes POV foot domination, foot smelly, stinky pantyhose, sweaty pantyhose, JOI
The pantyhose worn in this clip are available for sale -
Models: Star Nine

Duration: 5 min 47 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 212 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 02:48 PM #83212
Модератор

Модератор

This is a sweet hand job vid with some foot worship...until the surprising unpleasant end. I ruin his orgasm by smacking him in the nuts as he cums. CBT/Ball Abuse/painful ball slapping!
Models: Mistress T

Duration: 5 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 169 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 02:51 PM #83213
Модератор

Модератор

Today we deepen your love for being a sissy.
Don't you love how this outfit feels on your skin?
That's good.. because you're going to cum right in it.
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Size: 749 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 02:52 PM #83214
Модератор

Модератор

Come check out my sexy red dress as i slowly strip out of it and make myself cum for you
Models: DaisyD_

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Size: 623 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 02:53 PM #83215
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty starts part two of her night off with a glass dildo before graduating to her realistic pale dildo.. Watch her cum fully nude for you using her toys and vibrator.. Also some cute ass play with her fingers at the end.. (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 11 min 5 s
Size: 1.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 02:58 PM #83216
Модератор

Модератор

With all the different ways there are to make you eat your own cum. I figured I might as well make a five part series with my top five favorite ways to make you eat it. I won't be writing in any of the descriptions what way I will make you eat it because that would just spoil the fun!!! The last clip will have my most favorite way to watch you eat it. I know I have a lot of cum sluts out there that are eager to lap up their seed for my entertainment!
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 29 s
Size: 805 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 03:02 PM #83217
Модератор

Модератор

hey, just stare into my big eyes, okay? that's all you have to do.. sit back, empty your thoughts and put your focus on me. Yup, just like that. I'm really all that matters -- the perfect little goddess to take over EVERYTHING. uh huh.. my little body. my soft mesmerizing voice. my large dough-eyes that melt your heart and turn your cock so hard.
Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 14 min 0 s
Size: 656 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 03:03 PM #83218
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 10 min 8 s
Size: 2.45 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 03:03 PM #83219
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom Video)
After months of failed attempts to get pregnant, Mandy gets bad news from the fertility doctor again. "There may be hope in the future" he says "there is a new Silly Stuff that is about to begin clinical trials on ****, so maybe in a couple of years..." Mandy is so excited at the possibility she immediately perks up.. and the doctor continues "but unfortunately it will be $20,000 a pill and there is no way your insurance will cover this." Mandy pleads her case with him, trying to use her best flirting technique and making sure her cleavage is prominently displayed for him. It seems to work! He relents after to her subtle advances and tells her no one can know. "Also, the dosage MUST be administered vaginally"
He instructs her to remove her panties and bend over. Purposefully not using gloves to insert the dose, he first wets his thumb with his mouth and completely submerges it into her noticably aroused pussy.
"It will need to be delivered deeper inside you" he says as he opens up his pants and quickly begins to push his cock into her. "What are you doing?!" she nervously asks. "I forgot to mention that the Silly Stuff must be administered WITH the sperm to be effective" he says. He explains as he is thrusting faster and faster that the **** will be completely hers, and will have the good doctores genes as well. This makes Mandy VERY happy. As he begins to cum she tells him to give her "all of it..... deeper!"
Later at home, Mandy begins to have serious cramping. She tries to relieve them but to no avail. As she is looking in the mirror she notices her belly has grown right before her eyes! The pain is overwhelming after a time and she struggles to stay standing. The growth is quickly becoming more and more noticable. She calls the doctor in a panic. "I think the Silly Stuff is doing some thing crazy!" She begs him to come help her at home. All of the reading she has done has her recognizing she has already begin labor pains! She draws a bath and prepares to give birth in the tub. The doctor arrives and is absolutely stunned, repeating 'Oh My God' over and over again, while assisting her in the delivery.
FOLLOWING ORDERS-INTERNAL CUMMING-DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 21 min 40 s
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 03:05 PM #83220
Модератор

Модератор

I know how obsessed you are with me. but I also know there's one thing about me that REALLY makes you weak. That one thing. is my ass. And this clip in particular is FULL of it. Me squeezing it, slapping it, shaking it while I demand you to send to me at the snap of a finger is SUPER hot. Follow me around on your hands and knees while you drool over my undeniable oil covered ass, bitch boy.
This one is for you ass addict. Also includes a slow motion shot of me shaking my ass just to fuck you up a little extra. My ass in this clip will haunt you for all of eternity.
Models: Brat Princess Natalya

Duration: 9 min 55 s
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile