Duration: 8 min 38 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 514 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 04:52 PM #83252
Модератор

Модератор

I know why you come home to me instead of your wife. You hate knowing that the two of you pretend to enjoy it as you wedge your teeny tiny dick into her dry pussy. That's why you need me. I know what you really are. A little sissy bitch. You're only really useful when I'm using you for my pleasure. You're so grateful to have a goddess that allows you to be her cum mop.
Models: PenelopeWaters

Duration: 28 min 2 s
Size: 2.46 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 04:54 PM #83253
Модератор

Модератор

Open wide and get ready for Goddess Nikki Brooks to spit her beautiful saliva into your pathetic mouth and all over your loser face! How does it feel? To be on your knees and have her spit directly into your mouth and on your face. How does it taste? I bet you wish she would do this to you all the time!
Models: fetishexhibit

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Size: 774 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 04:54 PM #83254
Модератор

Модератор

You want it, so enjoy it
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 3 min 47 s
Size: 870 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 05:07 PM #83255
Модератор

Модератор

Slow seduction is one of my favorite ways of getting into the minds of my slaves. I want you to focus, watch me sway my hips back and forth, making you more and more excited by the second. I can tease and taunt you all I want, but it's only fun unless I command you to hold your orgasm... Staring at my immaculate body only makes you want to blow your load the moment you see me, but you're not going to. You're gong to hold it until the end, like a good boy. Prove yourself to me, let me fuck your mind, guiding you deeper and deeper into temptation. Let your fantasies come to life, and watch all of your inhibitions slowly slip away. Show me how bad you want that orgasm, how badly you need to cum for Goddess Angel... Ready?
Use Makeup codes to be a special good boy!:
GOODBOY4ANGEL: 10%
GODDESSANGEL: 30%
ALWAYSFORANGEL: 50%
ANYTHINGFORANGEL: 100%
ANGELISMYGOD: 500%
ANGELALWAYS: 1000%
Models: Goddess_Angel

Duration: 11 min 55 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 05:07 PM #83256
Модератор

Модератор

Have you ever craved to reach your sub space? When you truly feel like you are in a dream world where all that happens in reality is anticipated differently than in your common right mind. You react different, your reactions to sensations change completely, your eyes become glassy and your mental state has completely changed. It's like a natural Silly Stuff. It is not something that happens over night let me tell you. This is something you must practice. This is something that takes dedication to each and every part of these multi-training segmented clips series. Im going to start gentle with you. A simple seductive mesmerization. Once you experience segment one, they're will be no more information/hints on what the next series holds. The key is give yourself completely to me. The key will be surrendering and channeling the ultimate addiction, connection, and relationship to your one ad only Goddess, me.

Consist of: Submissive Training, Mesmerize, Femdom Goddess, cock tease, Female domination, sub training, mind fuck, femdom, female supremacy, goddess worship, body worship, tease goddess, subspace, mental domination, slave training, erotic goddess, erotic tease, sensual domination, clip series, training series, dominatrix, submission, tit worship, jerk off instruction, masturbation instruction, JOI,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 18 min 56 s
Size: 936 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 05:12 PM #83257
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 6 min 11 s
Size: 176 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 05:24 PM #83258
Модератор

Модератор

Your wife is lying naked on the bed as you walk in and she tells you to sit down. She snickers as you think you are going to get lucky just because she has no clothes on, but she has other plans. She tells you how pathetic and worthless you are and how she can't stand the size of your little dick. So, she has found someone to help her with her problem.
With that she calls on a stud who has the kind of big cock she deserves. She remarks that his cock is what she needs, not a tiny cock like yours. She then assumes the doggystyle position and lets him enter her from behind telling you to watch what it is like when a real man fucks her. You are now cuckolding her as she gets pounded from behind.
She continues to humiliate you and degrade you calling you all kinds of names. She then sees that this is turning you on so she tells you to get your tiny cock out and start stroking. Her stud continues to fuck her good and her face tells the tale of how big his dick really is while her big tits bounce wildly.
When he cums inside her deeply, her eyes open wide as she is not used to such a large cock, or a large cumshot. He then leaves and she sees that you too have cum. However, she remarks as to how tiny of a cum load you have produced compared to the huge load now deep in her pussy.
With that she tells you what you new lot in life will be. You will be her cleanup bitch since you are already a little bitch anyway. She calls you over and tells you to get ready to slurp the cum out of her cunt because this will be happening a lot more now, so you might as well get used to cuckolding her.
Included in this clip: Cuckolding, Doggystyle, SPH, Small Penis Humiliation, Humiliation, Watch Wife Gets Fucked, Cleanup Bitch, Big Tits, Titty Bouncing, Blonde Wife, Slut Wife, Mean Wife, Brat Wife, Blondes
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 7 min 14 s
Size: 244 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 05:31 PM #83259
Модератор

Модератор

This is what I've been training you for, what you're brain has been reprogrammed to enjoy. Cock. I've decided one of my other slaves with give me every drop of his cum, only so I may Coerce feed it down your throat. Don't think I'll be doing all the work however, because it's your mouth and twirling tongue that's going to get him there. I'm going to test the limits of your throat, see just how much of his length I can shove down there. He then will jerk himself dry, as no slave deserves the pleasure of my hand to bring him to climax, and once his balls are emptied I'll spoon feed each of the goopy strands into your mouth. So open wide, because it's time to serve your purpose; my little cock whore.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 11 min 23 s
Size: 419 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 05:33 PM #83260
Модератор

Модератор

Spreading my asshole and fucking it with a big dildo, pausing to gape. Includes close up shots and masturbation to orgasm
Models: foxsmoulder

Duration: 11 min 9 s
Size: 376 MiB
Download From AnzFile