Old 04-04-2019, 03:45 AM #8341
Модератор

Модератор

It has already been established that you're a pathetic excuse of a man, that tiny little so called c**k would never satisfy any women in this world, your best and safest bet in life is admitting to yourself that you're a pathetic loser worthy or nothing more than the sweat on my feet. Let me instruct you on how to jerk off the way I want. My soles are so perfect you won't be able to take your eyes off.
Models: LadyBella

Duration: 17 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 646 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 03:46 AM #8342
Модератор

Модератор

This clip is the next "No Hands" tease and denial clip after my other clip Hand Free Humping Haha (1080 HD) Your gonna have to watch this over and over until you cum without touching your cock. which you probably never will cum, LOL! So have fun spending all night at my feet! Goddess Harley Categories: Orgasm Denial, Tease &Denial, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Foot Fetish
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 10 min 19 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 468 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 03:46 AM #8343
Модератор

Модератор

You're obsessed with stroking your dick and of course, my goddess soles. So, we're going to test that stamina of yours. I give you my feet's undivided attention and let you jerk anyway you please... but for only two minutes. And if you don't satisfy yourself to completion within that time limit, then you owe me a hefty tribute for wasting my time. Think you can keep up?
Models: Venus Venerous

Duration: 3 min 52 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 93.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 03:47 AM #8344
Модератор

Модератор

After finishing her lengthy photoshoot, Anastasia is persuaded to give a generous, unscripted BTS blowjob for the camera to end the day with.
Models: themodelbuffet

Duration: 7 min 31 s
Size: 970 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 03:48 AM #8345
Модератор

Модератор

What is a Goddess to do with a sissy that is too tiny for sex? Blowjobs are for real men with big beautiful cocks worthy of my Goddess mouth. Handjobs are for boring average boys. Baby dicks are lucky to get a little 2 finger salute. But the most pathetic of them all is my sissy, his tiny clit isn't even big enough for a 2 finger job. So I thought to myself, since she is smaller than my tiny toes and hopelessly addicted to my Goddess feet, that might be the one place her clit will fit. All my little sissy boys and baby dicks know how pathetic they are, now you can see just how I treat my little sissy to a treat with my feet.....
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 3 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 74.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 03:48 AM #8346
Модератор

Модератор

CLIP REQ - Finalmente anche tua moglie si è arresa ai miei potentissimi piedi ed è diventata esattamente come te mia schiava totale. La sua libeertà dipnde da me, siete una vera coppia di sfigati ridotti in miseria dal mio cinismo che guarda solo ad approffitarsene delle mente deboli come voi, merde che non siete altro. Guarda bene quindi come umilio tua moglie, come deve leccare bene i miei piedi e spompinarmi l'alluce, mentre le dico cosa combino al suo misero marito fallito. Non avete manco più i soldi per pagare le bollette, a questo siete arrivati alla miseria più totale per dare tutto a me, e io ti ho portato all'orlo del delirio mentale, facendoti inculare con delle zucchine che avrai dato poi da mangiare a tua moglie, e guardala qua quella cagna che ora come te è la mia puttana. Una vera povera puttanella, che verrà schiaffeggiata dai miei piedi addestrata a dovere e dovra strisciare letteralmente come "una verma", e poi ragliare come un'asina che trascino al guinzaglio, ma per quanti animali possa imiotare, il ruolo delle cagna è il migliore. Finally, even your wife has given up on front my powerful feet and has become exactly like you my total slave. Hrer freedom dipnde from me, you are a real couple of losers impoverished by my cynicism that only looks to to take advantage from her weak mind... like you,! you are nothing that . Look carefully then how to humiliate your wife as well has to lick my feet and spompinarmi the big toe, while I say what I combine her miserable failed husband. You haven't a money to pay the bills, you live in absolute poverty for give all your money. I brought you to the edge of mental delirium, making you bugger with zucchini that after, you gave then to eat for meal at your wife, and watch here now that bitch like you is my bitch. A poor real bitch, it will be slapped by my feet properly trained and will have to literally crawl a warm and then braying like a donkey that dragged on a leash, but for how many animals can imiotare, the role of the feet bitch is the best . FULL HD ITALIAN LANGUAGE
Models: Gisy The Goddess

Duration: 26 min 22 s
Size: 759 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 03:49 AM #8347
Модератор

Модератор

Well well well, look who's finally home. You know I hate when you come home late!! Especially when you don't call to check in. You are in trouble and I have just the punishment for you little bitch!! I have been walking around all day with my dirty little flip flops on. Same ones I been wearing all summer long. They are so sweaty and dirty, my toes are imprinted on them rather deeply since they are so old. You're going to lick my fucking feet and smell my dirty flip flops!! Since we both know what a perverted little pig you are, you know you are going to probably like this. So enjoy your punishment loser foot freak!!
Models: PrettyBambi

Duration: 7 min 27 s
Size: 542 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 03:51 AM #8348
Модератор

Модератор

Woo! This workout was a particularly sweaty one and My socks have absorbed it all... My stimulating Goddess aroma makes My socks smell like fresh baked chocolate. Want a sniff? Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 6 min 37 s
Size: 388 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 03:54 AM #8349
Модератор

Модератор

Default Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 5 min 38 s
Size: 256 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 03:55 AM #8350
Модератор

Модератор

Lady Alice is not only superbeautiful and sexy, she is also highly intelligent and educated. Tomorrow she has her English exam and she really studied hard for it. As usual, the last day before an exam or a beauty competition, Alice just wants to have a relaxing and fun day. She already planned a dinner with her friend Rea, but before that she will have some sadistic fun with Rea's houseslave! Sadistic Princess Alice puts a collar on her slave to play some more hard. She makes him worship her divine feet and she fills his mouth with her toes. As her foot is into his mouth, she pulls the leash and pushes her foot to go down his throat, fucking his mouth and gagging him hard! She footgags him in any possible position, even with both feet or with the heels, always hard and cruel! Between each position, Alice makes him worship her feet or footsmothers him. Alice gets harder and harder, but after a while she is annoyed by the gagging noises that the slave makes with her feet down his throat, so she stomps him hard with both feet and knocks him out!!!
Models: foxyfootdom

Duration: 9 min 37 s
Size: 787 MiB
Download From AnzFile