Old 09-23-2019, 11:08 PM #83741
Модератор

Модератор

This is one of my favorite videos EVER made. I soak my shirt and fuck a big dildo on a table in a hotel its amazing.
Models: AriaNina

Duration: 14 min 27 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 274 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-23-2019, 11:11 PM #83742
Модератор

Модератор

It's no big secret that after getting married a woman will sometimes.well, gain weight. I feel bad when I realize it's happening to me, but my husband doesn't say anything or react differently to my body. So he must not mind, right?
But when he brings home a gift for me-an outfit from my favorite store-I understand the truth. He's just totally oblivious! As if I can still fit into a medium-size skirt! I try to spare his feelings and hide my shame by saying I'll try the clothes on later, but he sees through me and demands I explain. Then he wants to see exactly how much I've let myself go since our wedding.
Mortified, apologizing profusely, I put on the outfit so he can see how the skirt will barely fit over my hips, much less zip up. I stand in front of him and bare it all, jiggling my chubby belly and thighs and ass and wanting to hide my face in embarrassment as he examines every extra inch. Will he still accept me now that I'm.oh god, fat?
Models: Harlyn P Rose

Duration: 12 min 6 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 358 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-23-2019, 11:16 PM #83743
Модератор

Модератор

It has been a long, long day. Sit back, dim the room, slip on your headphones and just relax. Listen to My voice and just feel yourself slip under My spell. Follow all of My commands and just feel how good My guidance makes you feel. Give in to your desires and succumb to My control.
Models: Mistress Satine

Duration: 8 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 731 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-23-2019, 11:23 PM #83744
Модератор

Модератор

Here I am with my boyfriend. He shoot our sex on camera. My boyfriend has a big cock. I really enjoy a sex with him. We fuck without condom. I moan during all video. He cummed inside my pussy. I like to feel his sperm inside me.
Models: egedn777

Duration: 4 min 12 s
Size: 156 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-23-2019, 11:23 PM #83745
Модератор

Модератор

THIS IS A CUSTOM VIDEO - THE STORYLINE WAS DIRECTED BY THE PURCHASER - NO NAMES WERE USED THROUGHOUT

THE STORY:

I'm the new Secretary intern, some guy from the Laboratory asks if I can help him pick something up from his home for the work. Since I'm new and want to keep the job I want to see the special project he's been working on. I found out that it's a substance that that makes every woman who sees his dick, irresistibly attract to him. That's enough for me, he creeps me out and I start to leave. Then he whips his cock out... The moment I see it, I can't resist it, the substance worked. I ask if I can touch his fantastic cock. He allows me to touch it, with no hesitation I do so but I want more so I ask if I can lick it then I start to lick it. Then I want to put it in my mouth. He tells me that I have to strip naked, remove all my clothes. With no hesitation I do obediently. Then I start giving a blow job. Suddenly he errupts in my mouth and face with a unrealistically huge load. I'm assuming that must be a side effect, I play with the cum. Then I start again with the blowjob, which turns into a gaging deep-throat. Not long after that he shots another even bigger load. It seems it gets more every time. Every time the cum seems to increase the effect the cock has on me increases even more, I'm so turned on by him. I rub the cum over my face and body, licking the cum from my fingers. I beg him to fuck my pussy. He keeps making me beg then caves in and fucks my pussy on my back with my legs spread. After some fucking and orgasms he fills me up with an unnatural huge load, he cums so much in my pussy and then even when he pulls out he doesn't stop cumming so I get a huge load on my stomach and tits. I am now even hornier, I masturbate my cum filled pussy with my fingers making very sloppy sounds. Whilst I masturbate I beg him for more I need so much much more as I'll do every thing he says. I present him my ass and beg him to fill that hole too. After some begging he starts fucking my ass. Then he comes again in my ass, so much cum! It's incredible.. his invention worked.. it made me cock hungry, cum hungry and just a general slut. Check it out and see what I get up to with the Sex Mad Scientist.

This Video Contains: Creampies. Blow Jobs, Facials, Anal, Role-play, POV Sex
Models: KimberleyJx

Duration: 21 min 58 s
Size: 3.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-23-2019, 11:30 PM #83746
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: "A Dr. Bunny male sexuality study: she interviews a man who says he can't be controlled by women. She says they must do the interview anyway because all participants must complete all tests. Her ruse is to coyly say things like "a big strong man like him certainly won't succumb to my legs, face, etc" as she starts a striptease that soon turns the tables. She stops the pretense of his superiority when she reveals her ass & points out his arousal! Clip ends with a JOI & talk of her power over men."
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Size: 378 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-23-2019, 11:55 PM #83747
Модератор

Модератор

Threatening to take everything from you, to make you suffer..well, this is just something that the ordinary day looks like for you my pathetic piggy, am I right? But MY TITS, yes, MY tits drive you so fucking crazy, and my cute face and my sexy voice too, and now because of that desire I am your last person before your downfall, the collapse, the wallet drain.. Yes, I will definitely flush every single and the last dime from you, to my gorgeous sexy self. Get ready my slave
Models: Nina G

Duration: 5 min 2 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 150 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-24-2019, 12:06 AM #83748
Модератор

Модератор

After finishing her lengthy photoshoot, Anastasia is persuaded to give a generous, unscripted BTS blowjob for the camera to end the day with.
Models: themodelbuffet

Duration: 7 min 31 s
Size: 970 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-24-2019, 12:07 AM #83749
Модератор

Модератор

I'm a perfect female. Something that you can never touch. Never can see for free. I'm here to be stared at while you jerk off and pay for it. I'm untouchable. You'll get to reach out and touch this perfection. I will tease you forever about it too.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 21 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 124 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-24-2019, 12:09 AM #83750
Модератор

Модератор

Your wife Ryan Conner starts by looking in the camera and calling you a bitch. She tells you, her cuckold husband to kneel in front of her as she brings you good news: she ran into an old friend of yours today: the bully who used to beat you up in high school. He told her all about what a loser you were back in high school and she told him that you are still a pathetic piece of **** today. She makes you nod your head and tell her that she is right. She laughs about all the mean things your bully used to do to you and then tells you the really great news: He's here now, in your home, and YOUR BULLY IS GOING TO FUCK HER IN YOUR OWN HOUSE. She unzips his pants in front of you as you kneel before your Alpha couple. She even makes you tell your bully how badly you want to watch your wife suck his cock. Pathetic!! She blows your bully in front of you and as his cock grows in her mouth she tells you how much nice and bigger it is than your little tiny cock. Then she has him sit down and she lowers her HUGE ASS onto his cock.. the ass that you never get to touch! Your alpha couple laughs at you as she bounces on his cock... knowing that you are near tears as you watch your wife fuck your worst enemy. Too bad you are too much of a wimp to do anything about it.. your bully will beat your ass just like the old days if you dare complain. WARNING: THIS CLIP IS DEGRADING AND HUMILIATING. YOU WILL LOSE ANY SMALL AMOUNT OF SELF ESTEEM YOU HAD LEFT. And RYAN CONNER IS INCREDIBLE!!!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 19 min 33 s
Size: 857 MiB
Download From AnzFile