Old 09-24-2019, 04:24 PM #83961
Модератор

Модератор

Arinna knows how to end her work week. She gets 3 men over and they all fuck her hard, anal too. She gets a lot of cum, what she does with it will surprise you
Models: Arinna Cum

Duration: 39 min 20 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 358 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-24-2019, 04:28 PM #83962
Модератор

Модератор

There's no use in pretending anymore. Keeping her around has become more and more unbearable every day. You close your eyes during sex so you can imagine me and actually get relief from your life with that cunt. So what are you waiting for? Let's get rid of her!
Models: Princess Breanna

Duration: 11 min 13 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-24-2019, 04:30 PM #83963
Модератор

Модератор

Day 6...You've made it so far....How much longer can you last?
Models: GoddessSierra

Duration: 5 min 12 s
Size: 754 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-24-2019, 04:32 PM #83964
Модератор

Модератор

This video was a custom request and the name "Don" is used throughout. What was requested in his words: "Hi Brooke Hope all is well Purchased many of your clips & I've become a big fan You have the face/smile of an angel & I love your dirty talk Enjoyed the mouth fetish vids you did with your lovely Step-Sister I'm hoping for something like that here (solo, of course) Please... Introduce yourself/say hello Show off your beautiful lips/mouth/tongue/throat/teeth Show how wide you can open your mouth & how long/fat your tongue is Need enough light to see back of your throat/uvula A little dirty talk would be great (what would you like to put in your mouth?) Occasionally say "aahh," moan/groan & use my name (Don) Lots of smiling & giggling too Blow kisses at end Please... Entire video to be close-up of your gorgeous face (entire head & face always stay completely in view) Continuous eye contact with camera is very important! Hair in a high ponytail so it won't cover your face or forehead Keep hands away from face/mouth No makeup/earrings/glasses/toys Thanks so much"
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 5 min 19 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 129 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-24-2019, 04:34 PM #83965
Модератор

Модератор

A real Thirty minute session with Dr Violet...youre so fucked!
Dr Violet takes off her glasses and smiles "just answer the questions as honestly as possible, there's no wrong answer.how does it feel when I say 'you're a pathetic useless bitch?'. You shudder with arousal."Hmmm, Ok." She takes notes. "if I was to say to you, 'get on your knees right now and take out your cock', do you think you would do it?"
When she stands up and you realise she's not wearing a skirt that you start to get really fucking hard.you find yourself kneeling. She climbs on the desk and stares at your cock with disgust all over her BEAUTIFUL face "when I look at you I feel nothing! You're a waste of fucking space!" She beams at you "remember it's only role play!" But you're starting to think she means what she says.
You're crawling to her NAKED like a little maggot, so HARD, confused, embarrassed. Is this Therapy-Fantasy, is she fucking with you? Then she mesmerises you and all thoughts STOP. Her big juicy breasts are tormenting you as you squirm on floor beneath her BEATING your cock furiously.
She humiliates you, derides you, as she makes you stroke your cock her psychological insights slice you DEEPLY inside. Truth always does. Such as -there's no helping you. So she's just going to FUCK YOU. She fucks your mind so hard you remember nothing else but when you wake up there is definite taste of CUM in your MOUTH.
Contains: mesmerise, mindfuck, countdown deepener, finger snaps, Therapist-Fantasy, mental domination, manipulation, humiliation, cruel mistress, psychological humiliation, disgust, impatience, men following orders, stripping, tit worship, JOI, cum countdown, CEI, powerful woman, femdom pov
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 31 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 287 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-24-2019, 04:34 PM #83966
Модератор

Модератор

Joey was taking some photos of me in these full fashion stockings, and he got really turned on. We decided it was a perfect time for a foot job since he was already throbbing for my feet. I start stroking with the stockings still on, getting him excited. Finally he can't take it anymore and strips them from my feet. I wrap my bare feet around his cock and show him all kinds of kinky positions. I make sure to give him a memorable footjob, and let him cum all over my feet.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Size: 541 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-24-2019, 04:36 PM #83967
Модератор

Модератор

The instructions are simple: this is another mental chastity clip, to guide you toward the path of finding pleasure in the ache. To listen, watch, and worship is all you need to experience constant orgasmic bliss.

You will stroke with your mind as you worship Me with your eyes. You will notice that true pleasure comes from obedience, and that the ache is a reward: a little memento of Me and a constant reminder of My eternal presence within your mind.

I live in your thoughts, and the ache only extends My residence. This is beyond seeking an orgasm: this is continuous, mind melting pleasure.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 12 min 43 s
Size: 935 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-24-2019, 04:40 PM #83968
Модератор

Модератор

*fixed lighting from original file published on 4/19/19* I recently spent the day draining one of My slaves after a pricey bikini shopping spree. All I had to do was chat with him and send him links of what I bought, and of course he was clicking and paying, like a true bikini addict. By the end of our chat session, he managed to reimburse the entire $1000+ tab, and then some! Once the bikinis arrived in the mail, I decided what better way to make all My bikini addicts MORE AND MORE addicted, than to have a fun little bikini fashion show?! OMG, all these bikinis!! So fucking sexy! It's like they were custom made for Me! Actually, they are custom made!! Now enjoy this bikini fashion show, and since you'll be extra weak after watching this clip, you might as well visit My wishlist and buy more bikinis for Me! I know you can't resist My sexy body in these skimpy bikinis. you are a total slave to My bikini body!
**Use code "VacationPay" for a $5 markup!**
**Use code "ThanksForMe" for $15 markup!**
**Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!**
**Use code "dicktwitch" for 69% markup!**
**Use code "weakwallet" for 400% markup!**
**Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
**Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 27 min 57 s
Size: 1.03 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-24-2019, 04:49 PM #83969
Модератор

Модератор

Amai picks up a movie for the Friday night movie ritual, but John has other ideas. Amai is hesitant to do anything inappropriate in the chance that John's roommate comes home early. He assures her that won't happen and talks her into giving him a blowjob on the couch. He secretly starts recording her on his phone. When she catches him after some charismatic banter she reluctantly agrees to let him film out of curiosity of what they might look like, but tells him if he wants to go further he must put down the phone! Little does she know he already has a camera set up in the room. After he teases her tight little ass with his fingers as she blows him he talks her into anal. She agrees if he promises to help her warm up, but once she's turned on he just goes for it! Once in she can't say no. His big cock stretching her tight little ass feels so good she goes from 0 to 100 in no time, eager for him to pull her hair and pound her tight little ass with every ounce of energy he has in him. She makes him promise to cum on her back or ass, but little does she know he has no intention of making good on that promise and lets loose right inside of her tight little ass, pulling out as he cums, then shoving back in to finish, making a cummy mess all over her ass and pussy!
Models: My Kinky Asian Girlfriend

Duration: 25 min 30 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 178 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-24-2019, 04:54 PM #83970
Модератор

Модератор

Hey there, my little stoner boy. Are you ready to get fucked up for me? Pack that bowl or that b0ng, roll a big ****, and take a big rip. This is just the first puff of so many more. I'm about to lead you into an intense Intox-Fantasy session. Straight down the rabbit hole. It's not just the w33d getting you ****. It's me. My stimulating smile, my stimulating teasing, every inch of me melts into your herbal **** -- a synergistic interaction that makes your head spin out of control. I'm in the driver's seat. I'm in control as you grow more and more **** with each lungfull. Another big hit, and another, and yet another still. My little [email*protected] zombie, drooling and stroking for me. A big, **** explosion is waiting for you at the end, but only if you follow along and obey completely. Only if you surrender and get more fucked up than ever before will you enjoy the ultimate reward.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 24 s
Size: 534 MiB
Download From AnzFile