Old 09-24-2019, 10:42 PM #84071
Модератор

Модератор

If you know your goddess than you know I have my own little shoe and foot fetish.
I love putting on a gorgeous pair of heels and seducing you under my power.
I am going to show off my favorite heels for you as your cock gets harder and harder.
I know you can't resist stroking your cock to my feet.
If you're a good boy I might even let you cover one of my favorite pairs in your hot, sticky cum.
Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 16 min 21 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-24-2019, 10:44 PM #84072
Модератор

Модератор

Amazing natural tits on this slut! Oh, and she knows how to suck cock as well...as we found out in her blowjob audition! She took the facial like a champ, too! Carmella Squeeze is a winner!
Models: amateurexposures

Duration: 16 min 45 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 734 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-24-2019, 10:45 PM #84073
Модератор

Модератор

(NOT A RIPOFF) *DISCLAIMER: WILL CAUSE MASSIVE FLUID LOSS** *Custom Clip- Only the real daddies who buy this clip will be able to see my asshole and pussy tease inside this clip. Naturally I am a big tease but today I want to satisfy you, and I know you've wanted to see a closer tease of my asshole and pussy. Just imagine while I'm working out and twerking in front of you I open my ass wishing that you were inside me. Can you handle my juicy ass, as I give an oral cum countdown all while opening and closing my booty and pussy? Find out by buying this bootyful clip .**Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DaBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty**
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 6 min 49 s
Size: 988 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-24-2019, 10:47 PM #84074
Модератор

Модератор

your trying to enter My army but first I need to evaluate your manhood. I'll determine if you are man enough to be in My army. Pull down your pants so that I can begin the examination. I cup your balls and handle your penis. It doesn't seem very impressive to Me. Let's get you erect. Maybe you're a grower. Once erect I use a tape to measure you. 5 and 1/2 inches. Average. That's just sad. I'll give you one last test to see if you can make the cut. All you have to do is last for 2 minutes without cumming. I begin to stroke your very average penis. This brings My ample MILF cleavage squarely into view and you cum almost immediately. you have failed. I suggest you go home and practice lasting longer and perhaps then you can reapply.
Models: Erotic Nikki

Duration: 9 min 39 s
Size: 577 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-24-2019, 10:48 PM #84075
Модератор

Модератор

I always get what I want and what I want is for you to lick up your cum. I want your tongue sliding up and down your hand licking up your worship load. I want you licking each finger after my body drains your balls. My hot and sexy CEI will leave you with no choice but to give me exactly what I want. This clip contains elements of Cum Eating Instructions, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, CEI, CEI Encouragement, JOI, CUM Countdown, Sensual Domination, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Bra & Panties Tease.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Size: 1 020 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-24-2019, 10:49 PM #84076
Модератор

Модератор

It's amazing how I can go from looking so soft and sensual to all of a sudden strong and rock hard. You can't look away from the screen and you can't deny how much it turns you on. The way my biceps flex, bend and pump sends all the Red Life Juice in your body straight to your dick. I love teasing you but I would love even more to see your head wrapped inside my big biceps.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 7 min 12 s
Size: 606 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-24-2019, 10:49 PM #84077
Модератор

Модератор

Bratty Giantess Girl Squeezes her Teachers and her Stepfather

My stepfather is principal at my school. I'm a bratty girl. One day he enters the room to ground me for my bad behavior in school, but I mixed some shrinking tonic in the beverages on a teacher meeting in our house.
When I come down for breakfast, I find all my shrunken teachers and my stepdaddy on the breakfast table. Now I'm a bratty giantess girl for them. What a fun!

The first two gets butt Squeezed by me. Then I put some jam on my toast, with two teachers on it and take a good Taste of the toast. Another teacher is swimming in my juice. I drink him.

I take off my sneakers and put my socked feet on the table to humiliate my teachers with the horrible smell of my sweaty sneakers and stinky socks. Haha, how rude!

My stepdaddy tries to get my attention with climbing my giantess' socked foot, but he falls down. Ouch!

I'm not that much hungry, so I decide to grind my art and physics teachers deep into the toast with my sweaty socked foot. Only a Red Life Juice stain remains from them.

I put one sock off and find some sock lint. Some teachers gets endangered when I carelessly remove the sock lint from in between my toes. They are huge as boulders for them.

My sports teacher gets Squeezed on the donut by my bare foot.

Then I decide to stand up on the table, so that those tiny teacher pests can see my enormous size compared to them. I Squeeze some of them under my feet.

I decide to Squeeze a couple on the donut, this time with my sweaty sock foot.

Finally I hunt my shrunken stepdaddy down, who has survived this until now.
I catch him and throw him in my sneaker, before I put it back on. This includes some pretty in-shoe shots.

If you like to see socks and barefeet on food, and want to see many humiliating Squeezes by a bratty giantess stepdaughter, this clip is totally for you!

This clip contains many sfx close-ups and pov shots of me performing sock and barefoot Squeezes of tiny men, a vore and a drink scene and an in-shoe Squeeze.
Models: Giantess Loryelle

Duration: 18 min 45 s
Size: 970 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-24-2019, 10:55 PM #84078
Модератор

Модератор

"Now her eyes meet mine like blue lightning-they are blue, these eyes of hers, whose power is so indescribable-blue, but as are precious stones, or deep unfathomable mountain lakes."
― Leopold von Sacher-Masoch, Venus in Furs
Models: MissSarahDom

Duration: 6 min 49 s
Size: 598 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-24-2019, 10:55 PM #84079
Модератор

Модератор

How better to ready my ass for some fat cock then a self stretching session with some of my favorite toys... Anal beads!!! And who doesn't love latex... It makes me feel so sexy. The tight, slick and slippery encasement, providing convenient access to very fuckable areas of my anatomy. Midway through my play however, I was confronted by a big horny cock which needed some immediate attention, which I find very gratifying... What girl doesn't like evidence that she can get you sprung. Show me how hot I get you and let me have your cum (yum). Starting small (for me), I work my way up the food chain until I finally get my fill
Models: MissShaw

Duration: 17 min 48 s
Size: 1.25 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-24-2019, 11:04 PM #84080
Модератор

Модератор

Do you trust your neighbours???Take a look inside the love affairs of your closet ones.Two gorgeous girls and their shrinking fantasies come true.19 MINS. FOR ONLY 11,99!!!!VORE - INSERTION - NIPPLES
Models: scottwill

Duration: 19 min 32 s
Size: 570 MiB
Download From AnzFile