Duration: 7 min 54 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 98.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-26-2019, 12:47 PM #84572
Модератор

Модератор

It's nice seeing you again, I have a special game for us to play today. I'm going to take you to the edge of orgasm and maybe I will or maybe I won't let you cum. Can you hold out for nearly 10 minutes of stroking to my beautiful body? Can you stay hard without cumming looking at every inch of my Goddess body? You're already hard looking at my pretty round ass and that already makes you want to cum right away. Remember, you don't get to cum unless I say so. You're going to stroke your cock really good until you get to the edge for me, I know exactly what it takes to make you cum too. I know how to use my body to get you so close, my words will get you even closer. Do you think you can make it? Lets go to the point where you nearly can't take it anymore. I'm going to take you right to the edge, over and over and over.
Models: Femdom Life Coach

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 77.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-26-2019, 12:49 PM #84573
Модератор

Модератор

In Part 4 of this very juicy 4 part custom video order,,, we are both now dripping in each others saliva and snot, and masturbating ourselves with ecstasy. The juices are fully flowing now after over an hour of sneezing , snot rockets spit play and deep tongue kissing! Both jars are almost completely filled with frothy sweet saliva and snot and my face is COVERED in fluids... While i work on finishing up these jars, we continue to taste each others mouths as i keep your cock stiff with desire by playing with the collected fluids. So many delicious smells and flavors for us to indulge in with our faces covered in a mix of spit and snot. By the end of this video i have 2 jars of juices to give to you and one very wet pussy! I cannot wait to wake up with you in the morning and suck each others spit and snot again...breakfast in bed!
Models: Custom Fantasies With Daphney Rose

Duration: 21 min 20 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 773 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-26-2019, 12:52 PM #84574
Модератор

Модератор

Get ready for an amazing time doing what you've always wanted to do, with your GODdess. Whether it's your first time or you're back for me, it' doesn't matter, you'll be hooked. Fall deeper and deeper into my control as you follow my instructions. You WILL taste that delicious fresh load. You WILL please me. Let's Go.
Models: Goddess Lanie

Duration: 12 min 3 s
Size: 246 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-26-2019, 12:56 PM #84575
Модератор

Модератор

I've been craving something up my booty lately... I have this really nice buttplug and I want to get it up my tight asshole, think I can do it? Well, I can & I did! I also came really hard once I shoved it in my ass
Models: LucySkye

Duration: 10 min 46 s
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-26-2019, 12:57 PM #84576
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 6 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 176 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-26-2019, 01:00 PM #84577
Модератор

Модератор

You like Me in this outfit, don't you? It reminds you of everything that was wrong with you during your adolescence. and everything that is still wrong with you today.

It's so hot listening to Me verbally degrade you in a cheerleading uniform, because it's like stepping into a time machine. It brings back brutal memories of the hot, popular girls in school who snickered behind your back for being such a loser. Maybe some of them even told you to your face.

You may have been sad about it then, but now, you're so fucking turned on. You learned to accept your pathetic nature, and now you sexualize it.

That's why you love to go back in time, when your status in the social hierarchy was even more obvious.

It's sad that you find this hot. You could have turned this around. you could have evolved to become someone better than the boy you were back then. But now, you're even more pathetic, and you're sitting here jerking off furiously to My bullying.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Size: 757 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-26-2019, 01:01 PM #84578
Модератор

Модератор

You're a naughty husband, aren't you? You love getting risky for me, and pushing your own limits. Everything feels sexier when you know you shouldn't be doing it. Which is why you're going to cum next to your wife tonight...as she ****, and with me on the screen. I hope she's dreaming deeply, or at least that you have your earbuds in tight. Try not to accidentally yank the headphones out as I tease you with my superior body, making you be a naughty boy, jerking faster and faster for me. Try not to make too much noise as I say all the right things to get you hard, pushing buttons you didn't know you had. Try not to make too much of a mess as you cum harder stroking for me than you ever did fucking her.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 7 min 49 s
Size: 284 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-26-2019, 01:20 PM #84579
Модератор

Модератор

One orgasm after another I'm going to make you cum again and again until there isn't a single drop left in your aching balls! Stroke exactly how I say and I'm going to leave you completely drained dry, used up, and spent like the horny slut you are!
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 11 min 5 s
Size: 833 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-26-2019, 01:23 PM #84580
Модератор

Модератор

Is that my little man I see? You're awake from your nap. Are you mommy's good boy? Awwwww...yes you are... You're such a little cutie. Who wants tickles? Tickle tickle tickle! Step-Mommy just loves these special times with her BB boy. Uh oh, is my BB hungry? Is this what you want? Mommy's tits? Tell Step-Mommy what you want. What about warm cuddles? Awwww such an adorable smile when Step-Mommy touches you.. Feel mommy's warm hands. You want me to go lower? Lower...lower. Awwww you want mommy's hands to play between your legs. Are you being mommy's bad little boy now? This is what you want, isn't it...mommy's hands touching you down there...touching your little weewee...mommy loves playing with it. Step-Mommy always tries to get the cummies out from your lil BB boy cock. It gets Step-Mommy so horny. Awww you get happy when Step-Mommy plays. That's my good little boy. Touchies with my hands....then with mommy's mouth...then if you're my good little man... you'll get something so warm, wet & creamy from mommy.
Captures Your Fantasy For: Age Regression, Role Play, Fantasies, MILF, Taboo, POV, Fantasies, Virtual Hand Job, Virtual Blow Job, Cleavage, Nipple Fetish, Small Penis Talk/Fondling, Virtual Sex, Dirty Talk, Masturbation, Orgasms
I Do Customs! Please contact me for details.
Models: NatalieWonder

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 286 MiB
Download From AnzFile