Old 09-26-2019, 06:15 PM #84661
Модератор

Модератор

Oh My.. how unfortunate! You were involved in a terrible car accident and you've been left in a full body cast! I'm so distraught after finding out how bad it really is. you'll be in this cast for an entire year!? OMG! How can I even deal with this? I can't go an entire year without sex!! You know what.. I have an idea. I'm going to find a guy who will fuck Me and you'll just sit there in your full body cast and watch. I mean, pleasing Me is the most important thing to you, isn't it? Don't you want to watch Me as I'm being pleased? And you wouldn't ever expect Me to be without sex for a full year, now would you?! Good. it's bad enough that you're completely **** from this accident, but My sex life should never suffer. I'm so happy we are on the same page, ****! **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!**
**Use code "dicktwitch" for 69% markup!**
**Use code "weakwallet" for 400% markup!**
**Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
**Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 11 min 19 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 420 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-26-2019, 06:23 PM #84662
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you like, boy. You can't hide you're dirty little fantasies from me. I'm way too far into that perverted little head of yours to not notice. You've been dreaming of my sexy little mouth dropping some creamy, delicious spit right into your. You want to drink up my drool! And you're in lucky; I'm feeling generous, so tilt that head back and open wide...
Models: Noel Knight

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 97.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-26-2019, 06:24 PM #84663
Модератор

Модератор

You're dosed and in desperate need. You NEED to be ruined by me. Controlled by me. You NEED me to get you even more fucked u. Be made to smoke, drink, sniff ... even more. Make you spend for me until your left with nothing. In financial ruin. You NEED me to take control... here it is... exactly what you NEED. Prepare for total destruction for my pleasure.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 7 min 8 s
Size: 315 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-26-2019, 06:24 PM #84664
Модератор

Модератор

Well.. just one visit on 18auditions.com was NOT enough for you guys, so of course, we had to invite this Midwestern hottie back to play. She's quite popular with the boys, and she's definitely aware of this. Watch ol' Jay smash this hottie with some good ol' raw dick once again. At the end, she gets a true one-of-a-kind gift from the perverted prince of the Midwest; a hot wet pearl necklace! Gotta love this girl!
Models: Jay Bank's 18auditions

Duration: 41 min 46 s
Size: 1.82 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-26-2019, 06:25 PM #84665
Модератор

Модератор

1080p Video Quality
I just woke up from a wonderful night with Step-Daddy and I wanted to tell you all about!
He came into my bedroom while I was getting undressed for bedtime, and he noticed the pretty panties I was wearing. he says they make me look like a big girl
Step-Daddy bought me a pretty dildo and gave it to me, but I was too dry to play with it! So he rubbed my pussy for Me until I was wet enough to take it! Once I got it in, he helped fuck me with it and I moaned out "Step-Daddy OH Step-Daddy!!!"
Models: LucySkye

Duration: 6 min 44 s
Size: 469 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-26-2019, 06:27 PM #84666
Модератор

Модератор

In front of me is the most pathetic, pitiful slave in my stable. He's so desperately obedient, his life is worth so little without me, that this relationship isn't even sexual anymore. I've drilled submission into him so deeply, that even if I permanently damaged his cock, even if I wrecked his balls so hard he couldn't cum, I know he'd still stick around. So he's perfect for my experiment today - I have more and more clients interested in ballbusting, and I need to see how much a man can take. I kick, knee, punch and slap him in the balls. Fast, hard kicks. Toe kicks and deep kicks in multiple positions, lots of verbal humiliation to keep him motivated. Pretty much every ounce of suffering I can think of putting his poor, swollen testicles through. To begin with, he's loving it, offering himself up for sacrifice to my perfect latex bodysuit, stockings and PVC boots. I pull his hair and slap his face, dragging him back up for more as he tries to take a second to rest. There is no time for a break in Miss Lix's dungeon. I've given him a safe word - Mercy - only to be used when he REALLY can't take any more. I should be an ethical domme and listen as he Yelps it out the first time, but sadly for his poor nuts; there's No Mercy when it comes to Miss Lix's ball abuse fetish... **My FIRST time ballbusting on camera, although not in person** Featuring Jay Wimp of Ballbusting Beauties
Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 25 s
Size: 278 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-26-2019, 06:29 PM #84667
Модератор

Модератор

This is one of my favorite videos EVER made. I soak my shirt and fuck a big dildo on a table in a hotel its amazing.
Models: AriaNina

Duration: 14 min 27 s
Size: 274 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-26-2019, 06:31 PM #84668
Модератор

Модератор

Jerk it as I flip you off, humiliation junkie. Look at how pathetic you are, stroking your cock to a single finger that you've super sexualized. This is such an old school fucking insult...lol! But you've cum to women flipping you off so many times that now you're rock solid just at the sight of that royal salute. Maybe this reminds you of times you've been rejected in real life. Perhaps you just love thinking of me staring you right in your loser face, flipping you the bird and mouthing FUCK YOU. But don't get me wrong...some of you aren't this pathetic. Some of you need the Loser symbol too! SO pathetic!
Models: London Lix

Duration: 3 min 58 s
Size: 143 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-26-2019, 06:33 PM #84669
Модератор

Модератор

Knock, knock. You're taking an awfully long time in here and the doctor wanted Me to check on you. Is it your first time donating? Don't be scared, I'll help you, that's what I'm here for. I brought extra lotion. Just watch Me and I'll give you a hand finishing off.
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 9 min 23 s
Size: 681 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-26-2019, 06:33 PM #84670
Модератор

Модератор

You're always begging me for my REAL UNFILTERED opinion on your little winkie. Ugh, you're obsessed with that thing. Okay, if you really want to know, I'll tell you exactly what I think about YOU and your wee wee. This is what all women wish they could say to your face. If you've ever had a girl look at you with polite pity when you pull down your pants, this is what she was too nice to say! Luckily for your intense humiliation fetish, I'm NOT nice. I know you need to control these ridiculous urges you have to be a "real man". Because you will always lack what a real man has: a REAL MAN'S COCK. Remember, good Charlotte addicts use markup codes to prove their devotion: Remember, good Charlotte addicts use markup codes to prove their devotion: 50% ILUVCHARLOTTE 100%SERVECHARLOTTE 200% ABUSEMEPLZ 500% ALL4CHARLOTTE
Models: charlottehaze

Duration: 5 min 56 s
Size: 178 MiB
Download From AnzFile