Old 09-26-2019, 09:27 PM #84741
Модератор

Модератор

Oh look, another horny boy back for another jerk off instruction. You love JOI's, don't you? You love jerking off at the pace I assign, stroking when I tell you to, stopping when I tell you to, granting you an orgasm when I feel like it, ruining it when I feel like it. and at times, denying you completely.

The entire act of obeying while you engage in your favorite activity is what's so wonderful about all of this, right? Surrendering your cock to Me is the most exhilarating thing you can think of.

But. that isn't enough.

Jerking off is still self-serving, isn't it, even when instructed by Me? Pure pleasure seekers don't please Me, even when they follow My instructions. I think taking a good dose of pain with your pleasure would actually excite Me.

Besides, if the act of obedience is what actually gets your cock riled up, you won't have any trouble hurting yourself for Me, right?

Slapping your balls, flicking the sensitive little head of your cock isn't that bad. In fact, it will feel GOOD when it's in the name of pleasing your Princess. Everything done for Me should feel amazing, because I say so.

So go ahead, take a deep breath. let's have some fun. You want to earn your orgasm, right?
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 13 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1 004 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-26-2019, 09:28 PM #84742
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Athalia Trance Treats - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Athalia Trance Treats

Duration: 11 min 29 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 400 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-26-2019, 09:31 PM #84743
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 19 min 37 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 563 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-26-2019, 09:34 PM #84744
Модератор

Модератор

(NOTE- This is my FIRST house slave in Denver, he's no longer my house slave, @chrisnick111 is.)
What a lovely evening it is for some Having fun and girl talk. At least it would be a lovely evening if this maid would stop making so much noise and listening in on our conversation. What a disrespectful attention whore he is, can't he clean silently? Seeing and opportunity for punishment Goddess Jessica and I waste no time coming up with humiliation tasks. First we gag him with a gag ball and coerce him to sing while he drools like a dog. What should we do next? Let's destroy his balls. We tell him to lift up his sissy maid skirt and Expose-Fantasy himself. Not only is he wearing a chastity he's got a diamond butt plug in, how humiliating! After hysterically laughing at this pathetic bitch we decide to test out our new crops on his already swollen balls and asshole. He cries out in pain as we begin hitting harder and faster. He continues to fight through the pain for our personal enjoyment, but you can see he is a broken "man". We do so much more in such a short amount of time, you jealous yet? Find out what really happens when you serve Lindsey Leigh and I in real life. FIND MORE OF THE BEAUTIFUL LINDSEY LEIGH HERE: IWANTLINDSEY.COM
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 18 min 14 s
Size: 629 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-26-2019, 09:37 PM #84745
Модератор

Модератор

Step-Daddy's finally home! It's time to see if Natalia can remember everything she's been taught. We have a very special surprise for Step-Daddy. Come in, get comfortable.. let me show you what I've been teaching our dirty little step-daughter. go ahead, use her mouth, too. See how she obeys every command. I've trained her to be such a good little slut for her Step-Daddy. go ahead, try her out. Here, I'll use my strap-on to help you. Let's fuck her together. mmmhmm that's it Step Step-Daddy. let's use our pretty little whore... I'm going to fuck her pretty little mouth while you use that pussy til you cum all over her.
Models: MahaloMarcy

Duration: 8 min 35 s
Size: 483 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-26-2019, 09:42 PM #84746
Модератор

Модератор

1080p Video Quality
I just woke up from a wonderful night with Step-Daddy and I wanted to tell you all about!
He came into my bedroom while I was getting undressed for bedtime, and he noticed the pretty panties I was wearing. he says they make me look like a big girl
Step-Daddy bought me a pretty dildo and gave it to me, but I was too dry to play with it! So he rubbed my pussy for Me until I was wet enough to take it! Once I got it in, he helped fuck me with it and I moaned out "Step-Daddy OH Step-Daddy!!!"
Models: LucySkye

Duration: 6 min 44 s
Size: 469 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-26-2019, 09:43 PM #84747
Модератор

Модератор

we've been trying for so long and I got completely bored , maybe it was a good thing that I **** with your best friend because his sperm actually work , he is a real man . Do you feel betrayed ? I guess you do but you are a bit of a loser ... I don't know what I saw in you and now that I've made a **** with him I'm going to leave you and make a go out of it . At your age I don't think you'll find someone now to start a family with , you're too old anyway , maybe thats why your sperm dried up but I am guessing it was never there to begin with . He was always better than you wasn't he ? Better job , better house , better looking .Was only a matter of time before he took me too. You must feel like such a loser right now , I don't know why but it amuses me so much that you are feeling like this , maybe its because i resent you so much for being such a waste of space !
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 7 min 21 s
Size: 640 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-26-2019, 09:43 PM #84748
Модератор

Модератор

Wanna share a last smoke with me before we go to ****?
Models: HotEva

Duration: 5 min 7 s
Size: 196 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-26-2019, 09:44 PM #84749
Модератор

Модератор

It's Valentine's Day and wow do I have the perfect night planned for us! I'm not going to fuck just one guy tonight, not two guys, but THREE guys. That's right… All in one night. How lucky are you?! How many guys get to watch their wife be pleased by their THREE favorite boy friends, all in one night?! I even wore a special outfit for tonight, one of your favorite outfits actually! And of course I can't help but list all your inadequacies as I get you ready for the fun filled sex fest I'm about to have. THere's just SOOO many reasons why you and I make the perfect cuckold husband and wife. Oh wow, I wonder what this black lingerie set will look like after I get fucked all night by My studs? I bet it will be nice and covered in their yummy cum… Hahaha.. well, we are about to find out! Let's get this fuck fest started!
**Use code “loserspay50” for 50% markup!**
**Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 11 min 7 s
Size: 518 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-26-2019, 09:46 PM #84750
Модератор

Модератор

** CUSTOM VIDEO **Who knew Jinx was such a masochist?! You'll be edging while she teases and makes fun of you, commanding you to watch. At first you might feel a bit helpless, but no worries because soon Jinx is hurting herself all for you! Her tiny body may be cute, but her curves are certainly there. Watch as her ass turns more and more red. You can't help but feel a tad victorious when she finally shuts her yappy trap up with a cock mouth gag! I bet you'll be fucking your hand so hard as she switches up from mouth to pussy with her fun little gag, moaning and begging for real cock. She even finishes off by humiliating herself even more - cleaning her own toy! What a total slut~.
(Hi friends! I tried my very best to use my very best Jinx voice, so I hope it comes across! I really love being her~.)

Love me? Want to contribute MORE to cosplay? Use the code TIPVIVI at checkout to add 25% to your total order! Thanks bbyz!
Models: OmankoVivi

Duration: 20 min 20 s
Size: 1.74 GiB
Download From AnzFile