Old 04-05-2019, 02:22 AM #8511
Модератор

Модератор

I sit and smoke with my legs spread wide, Mr. lucky in plain view taunting you after being freshly removed from my pussy something you know you will never understand or experience...ever. Sit down, take in my 2nd hand smoke, eat up this Strawberry Creampie I've Fucked up just for you! Do you have a request for something special? Email me now to make your fantasy a reality! Everything is filmed in the highest HD quality and other formats are available upon request. You can have your very own Custom Videos, socks, panties, pantyhose, DVD's and more contact me.
Models: madam brandon

Duration: 5 min 38 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 226 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-05-2019, 02:25 AM #8512
Модератор

Модератор

Matron Kay is waiting for Headmistress in her office and she is growing impatient, she does not like being kept waiting. As Matron sits and waits she gets fidgety and starts to slip her pretty feet in and out of her sexy stilettos. As she does she runs the toe of the one shoe inside her other, running it along her bare sole. Matron is enjoying the feeling of playing with her stilettos so she lets them dangle from her pretty feet, watching as they swing backwards and forwards before allowing them to drop to the floor. Matron uses her toes to pick up her shoes and as her toes wrap around the heels she runs her feet over the smooth shiny patient surface. Matron continues to play with her heels, treading on them, and dangling them some more, even hooking the neck of the stiletto over her heel. It is amazing just how flexible her feet are as they manoeuvre her heels around letting her play, and what a fun way to pass the time!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 6 min 37 s
Size: 108 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-05-2019, 02:26 AM #8513
Модератор

Модератор

What makes you think that you can entertain me especially with me knowing that you have a microscopic mound of flesh for a dick. Oh you have a bottle of poppers well that makes this a bit more fun. You are going to alternate between worshiping my feet and doing hits. Lick, sniff, sniff, lick. Your heads all cloudy from the poppers, tiny flesh bump dicklet all hard and drippy keep doing as I say and soon I may let you touch it. But be warned but to truly entertain me you will end up using that tongue to clean up whatever mess you make.
Models: Goddess Femdom

Duration: 12 min 39 s
Size: 515 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-05-2019, 02:27 AM #8514
Модератор

Модератор

Performance enhancement exercises for JOI and CEI fans brought to you by Instructor Bianca. Never worry about throwing your back out while trying to eat your own cum ever again! After utilizing the practices and postures from this video, you will no longer need to cum in a glass to ingest your own orgasms. It's straight from the sacred source, right to your mouth every time! I use my own strap-on dick to show you how to jerk, cum, and eat your sacred semen. Markup Code: CUMFREAK
Models: Bianca Stone

Duration: 12 min 22 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 977 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-05-2019, 02:28 AM #8515
Модератор

Модератор

Legs for days? Nah! I have something even more impressive in My arsenal. Big. Perfect. Boobs. Boobs for days. Everyone loves boobs, but men are especially stupid for a pair of gorgeous tits. And you will be edging to these tits for days, while I explain how rich and powerful they're making Me. You want to be a part of that, don't you? You NEED to be one of the many men at My feet, contributing to My wealth and power. Buy this clip for a new edging game that will leave you even more boob obsessed and subservient, for Me, My tits and My empire. CODES FOR THE TRULY OBEDIENT My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY The rest of you will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 13 min 13 s
Size: 976 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-05-2019, 02:35 AM #8516
Модератор

Модератор

I've been needing to talk to you.. I know we've been dating for a couple of weeks, but things are going to be taking a shift. I think we should try something new.. we're cutting out sex. But dont worry, I'll let you worship My feet... wait, you've never had feet before?! This will be fun. I'm going to teach you how to worship My feet. So kneel down. Show Me your tongue.. Start right here..
Models: Empress Jennifer

Duration: 9 min 44 s
Size: 300 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-05-2019, 02:41 AM #8517
Модератор

Модератор

Have your vile close by. I want to make you get high as fuck and bring you deeper into my world. Each time you see me give you the jerk off sign you will inhale those fumes. You will soon find yourself repeating me out loud. The show is about to begin and I will take complete control. Poppers heighten your state of arousal. Something a FREAK like yourself needs to pay attention to is your ASSHOLE. Take your finger and SLIDE it inside. If you don't have lube by wet your finger and pop it into your asshole. You will soon find yourself saying, "Princess Fierce owns my tight virgin hole." The pleasure I provide you will bring more power my way. As you fuck your tight asshole you will soon find yourself giving me everything. Spread your cheeks and open your wallet; it's game time.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 32 s
Size: 617 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-05-2019, 02:42 AM #8518
Модератор

Модератор

A nerdy teen sensually licking and sucking on her boyfriend's cock, edging him and playing with precum, then making him ejaculate in her mouth. 22 minutes.
Models: anjeelowe

Duration: 22 min 34 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-05-2019, 02:48 AM #8519
Модератор

Модератор

Worship my perfect 32DD tits while I brag about how hot and perfect I am and you'll never get to experience one moment of me.
Models: goddesspaige

Duration: 2 min 54 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 19.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-05-2019, 02:48 AM #8520
Модератор

Модератор

you cant help it. They have taken over your life in so many ways. I have you so hooked on My perfect feet that they are all you need to cum and feel completely submissive. I wiggle My toes and tease you in this clip
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 5 min 13 s
Size: 321 MiB
Download From AnzFile