Old 10-03-2019, 01:05 AM #86461
Модератор

Модератор

My girlfriend Carey Riley and her hubby came to visit us for a weekend full of fun. When I found out she had never been with two black men at the same time, I knew I had to set it up. D. Wise and another HUNG friend of ours came over without Carey knowing. To her surprise, they are her to fuck us both!

The black men take turns fucking our white, married holes. Giving us what we need to cum hard over and over again. Carey even takes it up her asshole for the first time! We're a couple of married whores and our hubbies love it!
Models: SirenXXXStudios

Duration: 27 min 46 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 423 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-03-2019, 01:18 AM #86462
Модератор

Модератор

This video features me showing off my beautiful toes while wearing my high heel wedge flipflops. I will crouch down so that my toes spill off the sides of my sexy shoes and tease you with my feet.
Models: myprettyfeet8

Duration: 5 min 27 s
Size: 316 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-03-2019, 01:22 AM #86463
Модератор

Модератор

I spread some lube onto my feet and massage the soles. My feet are so soft and smooth right now. Without any words I seduce you with my feet rubbing them together, massaging and wiggling my cute toes.
Models: Vanessasantos

Duration: 4 min 40 s
Size: 98.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-03-2019, 01:36 AM #86464
Модератор

Модератор

Part 2 of 7 from a Custom Video - Jessica thinks she can wriggle her way out of trouble, but now that she is naked I decide she needs a good hard spanking to teach her a lesson! First it's my bare hand, then my hard leather belt. Then I tie her arms behind her back, attach some tight nipple clamps to her heavy breasts, and give her a thorough whipping with a heavy leather flogger for good measure.
Models: provillain

Duration: 8 min 5 s
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-03-2019, 01:45 AM #86465
Модератор

Модератор

This video was a custom request and the name Brian is used. This is an explicit masturbation video, a "quickie" loud and proud. Never released! Now here for your enjoyment. So ENJOY!!! Visit WatchBrooke.com for your very own custom video!
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 5 min 10 s
Size: 115 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-03-2019, 01:47 AM #86466
Модератор

Модератор

Amy has managed to play a whole hour of netball with two shrunken men trapped inside her trainers, one in each. She is so proud of this torment she has inflicted on them that she has come straight to see Headmistress still wearing her cute netball kit. As she waits outside Headmistress's office she pulls the shrunken men out of her hot sweaty trainers, they are clearly struggling to breathe as they have been pressed hard against her warm feet. She pushes them both in and out of her hot trainers enjoying tormenting them some more, but she soon slips off her trainers as she has other plans in mind. With her cute white ankle socks harbouring all the sweat from her netball class she cannot resist pushing the shrunken men's tiny heads & bodies into her socked soles, making them breath in her warm foot juice. I'm not sure how much longer they will last but Amy is determined to make them suffer and she slips off her socks as she prepares to punish the men even further with her clammy bare feet, toes & soles. As she pushes their tiny heads in between her moist toes it is a wonder they have not **** yet, especially when she presses their heads hard into the balls of her feet. However Amy can hear Headmistress stirring in her office, so she drops each of the men into each of her socks before slipping the socks back on her feet and then into her trainers, looks like their torment is not over yet.!
Models:

Duration: 8 min 26 s
Size: 166 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-03-2019, 01:56 AM #86467
Модератор

Модератор

My most powerful brainfuck clip to date. With the use of Aroma, herbal Intox-Fantasy, binaural beats, background music & visual effects, I'm going to pull you DEEP for me today. Deep in lust, deep in LOVE with me. You'll start by trying to resist. And after 10 short minutes of me seeping into your brain, you'll forget why. When you cum today, and you will cum hard...you'll be all mine. I've made sure of it.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 23 min 20 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 957 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-03-2019, 01:58 AM #86468
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom) I was thinking about, you being a succubus. Approach guys at night as regular hot girls. However, after some kissing and blowjob, they realize they become extremely horny and weak. Then you tell the guys that you are the succubus that comes to fuck them to death. The guys will try to resist you but couldn't, even when he know he is about to die, because you are way too attractive. You drain the guys life Coerce from his cum, and every time you kiss him, he gets weaker, more horny, obsessed and mindless. I would like you to do a virtual topless POV cowgirl fuck (and other positions), kiss the guys while on top of him, and keep fucking the guy even after when he already came like 2,3 times. until he is dead because you drain his life through his cum. I would like you to wear leather corset, tiny mesh skirt, boots. I would like you to include phrases 'the more you try to resist, the weaker you get', ' I will give you pleasure until you cannot take it anymore, and I will drain everylast drop from you until you can't move anymore', and at the end of the clip say 'you are mine, forever)
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 20 min 48 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.52 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-03-2019, 02:04 AM #86469
Модератор

Модератор

It's spring, and it's getting warmer- nothing like an excuse to take some clothes off and tease! Includes lots of long legs, bouncy booty, and of course, my enormous boobs in a fun, sexy tease! No dialogue- just lots of soft, teasing eye candy!
Models: Goddess Emily

Duration: 8 min 5 s
Size: 141 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-03-2019, 02:27 AM #86470
Модератор

Модератор

I've come up with a special Dick Size Test for you. This test is easy and the result are 100% accurate! For this test you will need your small dick, sharpie, ruler and an access to your belly button. Why belly button? Well, buy & find out! You won't believe your discoveries! Take the test now and prove yourself once again that you are a shrimp dick loser. :-) Muah! Goddess Juls
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 7 min 27 s
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile