Old 10-04-2019, 05:22 AM #86661
Модератор

Модератор

you're the worst kind of man, you know that? you appear okay from the outside; normal job, decent looking, good manners. Some girls may even be excited to go on a date with you. But there's one little problem: your dick. It's fucking broken or something because every time you try and score in bed, you just can't perform. Do you know how disappointing that is for us women? All I want is a nice hard thick cock to fuck My pussy, and you can't even manage that. How PATHETIC. Well, I think it's clear what you need to do. No more disappointing women anymore, you're just destined to be a cuckold. That's right, it's time to practice your pussy eating and cock sucking skills because from now on, that's the only action you'll be getting.This is a custom clip and the name "sub L" is used a few times. It will still be enjoyed by many.Elements of verbal humiliation, Coerced bi, CEI, and cuckolding.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 322 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-04-2019, 05:24 AM #86662
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Resolution: 960 x 1 920
Size: 547 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-04-2019, 05:31 AM #86663
Модератор

Модератор

*WEAR HEADPHONES WHILE WATCHING THIS CLIP FOR MAXIMUM MENTAL DOMINATION* There is no denying the fact you are gay. Yes, you heard me correctly. I know for a fact you are a cock sucking whore. You crave dick. After watching this clip it will seal your fate...you will be a full fledge dick licking whore.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 282 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-04-2019, 05:49 AM #86664
Модератор

Модератор

Today I'm supposed to meet up with a friend, but when I get to his house he's not there. His sexy big titted wife gives him a call and it turns out he's stuck at work and running late so she allows me to stay and wait for him to get home. As we sit together on the couch and talk she stretches out her legs and puts her cute little feet in my lap. I can't help myself from touching them as she flexes and wiggles her toes and she doesn't seem to mind that I'm touching her feet. In fact she says it feels kinda nice. So I pull her socks off and start to massage her very nice, and very soft bare feet. Her toenails are painted pink and her tiny feet are some of the nicest I've ever seen. Great high arches too. I'm getting so hard having her sexy feet on my lap that my cock is pressing up against the inside of my pants and bulging out. It's so obvious that her feet are arousing me and she notices and tells me it's okay. That was the green light as far as I'm concerned. She starts to aggressively rub my cock from outside my pants and I can tell she wants me to take it out. Moments later I pull my pants off and get to feel her ultra soft bare feet wrapped around my rock hard cock. This wife definitely knows how to give one hell of a footjob. She squeezes and works my dick with her feet and grips the head of my cock with her tiny toes. I feel like I'm right on the edge of cumming that I have to slow down several times just to keep from blowing prematurely. Finally I roll her over and fuck her sexy wrinkled soles with a great view of her ass in those tight jeans. She gets back on the phone with her husband to check in with him as her feet are still wrapped around my stiff cock, pre cum drooling out of the tip. We have some more time before he gets home and it's a good thing because I'm about to blow a massive load all over the soles of her sexy bare feet, and that's exactly what I do. This was one of the all time best footjobs I've ever had. I wonder if he'll notice the sperm stain I left on his couch. Oops!
Models: Naughty_House

Duration: 20 min 36 s
Size: 630 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-04-2019, 05:51 AM #86665
Модератор

Модератор

Protagonist: Sweetdoll

Sweetdoll is at her first breathplay eperience. She is really curious but also very worried... So here we go! She is wearing a pink pvc second skin dress. Lovely.

The session is with leather string and transparent plastic bag.

Sweetdoll is on the bed, her hands are hancuffed behind her back. Perfect for the session!

First event is with the leather lace tight on her neck. The thing happens twice: the first she is lying while the second one is standing shooted in close up.

Second event is with transparent plastic bag sealed with hands. The thing happens twice: the first one she is standing shooted in close and the second one she is lying.

Sweetdoll's reactions to these two practices that she suffers for the first time are really interesting!
Obviously, despite being the first time, we will not be very compliant with her requests to have air...

Shoot in FULL HD Video.
Good Fun.
Models: Breathless Industries

Duration: 13 min 32 s
Size: 764 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-04-2019, 05:58 AM #86666
Модератор

Модератор

I am sick of you perverted losers continuously looking at my cleavage, ass, legs.. I've had enough of it. Today you are entering my office for some serious training. You can never maintain eye contact can you?
Well I am going to teach you some fucking manners.
Your still doing it now! Looking down my blouse. You are a pervert. You know that right? You are on the verge of being sacked and you still can't look at me in the correct manner.
Losers like you need to be told how to treat a woman correctly... I'm going to train you up to behave then send you home to continue tugging your pathetic cock over me.
Models: Ashleyjay

Duration: 8 min 51 s
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-04-2019, 06:03 AM #86667
Модератор

Модератор

Protagonist: Amanda
Mistress Amanda has agreed to experiment her first BreathPlay session! Really interesting!

The session begins with Amanda showing her beautiful body wrapped in a Shiny Black PVC dress, she is made to sit at the foot of the bed and her hands cuffed to one of the feet of the bed. Impossible to break free.

In this session we use: transparent plastic bag, saranwrap and transparent plastic bag plus ziptie.

First event: transparent plastic bag is placed over Amanda's head and sealed by hands on neck (4 times) and Mad love to pass his hand over her plastic covered face, then hand over mouth and last very tight bag.
Second event: saranwrap Amanda's head, a small hole to breathe and then hand over mouth...
Last event: small transparent plastic bag over head and ziptie very tight on neck. Will the plastic or very tight ziptie work first? Amanda's face becomes really red in this event!

Amanda's reactions kicking and writhing in the search for air are to be seen!

Shoot in FULL HD Video.
Good Fun!
Models: Breathless Industries

Duration: 19 min 58 s
Size: 354 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-04-2019, 06:08 AM #86668
Модератор

Модератор

I've come up with a special Dick Size Test for you. This test is easy and the result are 100% accurate! For this test you will need your small dick, sharpie, ruler and an access to your belly button. Why belly button? Well, buy & find out! You won't believe your discoveries! Take the test now and prove yourself once again that you are a shrimp dick loser. :-) Muah! Goddess Juls
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 7 min 27 s
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-04-2019, 06:13 AM #86669
Модератор

Модератор

Does my good boy want to cum today? Give me a show and stroke your hard cock to my instruction. Don't waste any time, get to it! I love watching you jerk off, building up a big load. I bet you wish you could slide yourself into my tight little hole...but you'll be watching my fingers slip in instead. Switch hands, speed up, slow down, edge. Let's work up that cum! It feels so good to shoot for Ellie.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 11 min 14 s
Size: 597 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-04-2019, 06:26 AM #86670
Модератор

Модератор

more cock and fucking with a cream pie to rub all over my pussy
Models: Devon Lee

Duration: 7 min 4 s