Old 10-06-2019, 02:09 AM #86861
Модератор

Модератор

Clarakitty teases you in this recording of her cam show, dressed as a genie she plays with her tits and teases you with her see through harem pants. She plays with her pussy and asshole for you to see, using her vibrator, fingers and dildo to please herself.. (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 24 min 14 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 2.74 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-06-2019, 02:09 AM #86862
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM REQUEST, NO NAMES USED:
Rosie comes in to turn in her assignment. What a good student she is! She worked so hard on it. Oops, she accidentally drops her pencil. How clumsy of Rosie! She goes down to pick it up, Exposing-Fantasy her ass in pantyhose under her already extremely short schoolgirl skirt.
Rosie turns around just in time to see you staring at her ass. Uh huh! You have been caught. Rosie tricked you! She dropped her pencil on PURPOSE just to Expose-Fantasy you for what you really are: a PERVERT teacher addicted to her perfect ASS! Rosie has noticed multiple times earlier in the school year of you looking at her ass. Now that she has solid proof she threatens to Expose-Fantasy you for your behavior.
If you wish for the principal, administration nor her Step-Parents to know about this you are going to do exactly as she says. Rosie wants to lock your cock up in a chastity cage and make her teacher her chastity slave! She intends to tease you so bad that you regret the multiple times you have looked at and jerked to her ass. Time to teach teacher a chastity lesson!
Contains: chastity, pantyhose, female domination, ebony female domination, femdom pov, schoolgirl, brat girls
Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 15 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-06-2019, 02:10 AM #86863
Модератор

Модератор

Don't think I don't know exactly what I'm doing when I flaunt My assets. When I put on My clothes in the morning, I analyze My day and decide what I want to get out of it. If I want to get everything out of it, I put on something that squeezes and lifts My breasts. I take them out for a ride and let them do their effortless work.
Let Me tell you of all My exploits and conquests using these breasts, and try to keep some composure while your eyes drink up this smooth cocktail of beauty and confidence. Endless confidence. Excessive confidence......
Do you feel weak? Do you want to please Me more than anything? Can you feel your toes or make your words?
I know.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Size: 874 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-06-2019, 02:11 AM #86864
Модератор

Модератор

How many times have you decided to stop..stop buying videos, stop jerking off to my perfect body instead of being a good and loyal husband.But you can't. I won't let you.And you can't resist me.You're too weak. You can't resist the urge to jerk off while i'm teasing you, when i'm telling you to do it, instructing you how to do it..And you WILL do it.This time, and the next time i upload a video, and again, again, and again, for as long as i want you to.You'll never be a good and loyal husband to your wife

Be a good boy and use the codes to pay more:
10%MARKUP-PAYCATCLAWMORE
20%MARKUP-ADORECATCLAW
50%MARKUP-WORSHIPCATCLAW
100%MARKUP- CATCLAWISYOURGODDESS
100$TRIBUTE-CATCLAWOWNSYOU
Models: CatClaw

Duration: 12 min 47 s
Size: 432 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-06-2019, 02:12 AM #86865
Модератор

Модератор

You love watching me rub lotion onto my toes.. Softly rubbing and touching my toes and soles.. Getting softer and softer as I rub the lotion in... My perfect princess feet arching and stretching as I rub... (no audio) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser

Duration: 6 min 0 s
Size: 699 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-06-2019, 02:13 AM #86866
Модератор

Модератор

IF you think I've made this clip just so you can jerk your dick looking at My perfect tits, you're mostaken. These are not for you. Don't don't just get to stare at My body because you want to. These are not for every loser to stare at. These are for paying losers! This isn't about you or your dick, this is about Me taking cash from fools like you. I lure you in, and before you know it you're addicted to paying My tits.
Models: Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You

Duration: 5 min 58 s
Size: 317 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-06-2019, 02:14 AM #86867
Модератор

Модератор

I love this video and you will love it too!
Let me laugh at you, let me show you how pretty I am and how I make fun of you when I see you before my eyes, amazed by my sweetness and my natural beauty with my cute hair chain and my fuchsia bikini. My whispering voice will melt your senses at the same time you start feeling so excited when I humiliate you as a man. My perfect cleavage mesmerises your tiny cock.
You have to open your wallet to get my full attention, that is the only way. But only in the distance. You pay for this clip to listen to my teasing and my mocking words. You feel hurt by my mean words but you love the way I do it, I can see it in your pants, asshole. No bad words, no insultd, no yelling. I don´t need to do it to be superior to you. I fuck you but you let me do it because you know I am totally divine.
Yes, there you are, idiot. You don´t deserve a hot girl like me, you feel weak and miserable but you need to watch the entire clip till the end. And you wish it was longer and longer. Don´t worry, there will be more. This is just the first spoonful.
YOU WILL LIKE IT IF: you can´t stop watching my clip previews hahaha
HIGHLIGHTED: my sexy voice is irresistible with your headphones on.
INDULGE YOURSELF, BUY ME NOW!
Models: Angie-

Duration: 12 min 38 s
Size: 721 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-06-2019, 02:15 AM #86868
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty masturbates on Halloween, fully naked using her realistic dildo and her vibrator.. Spookily sexy ;P (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *

Duration: 19 min 23 s
Size: 2.21 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-06-2019, 02:16 AM #86869
Модератор

Модератор

We know it doesn't require much to get you on all fours, jaw dropped drooling for us.
We knows a loser like you doesn't need more than two minutes to cum to two perfect goddesses such as ourselves.
You're going to get teased, tortur3d and blessed - all at once. You know you're unworthy of our perfection - but you know you won't stop trying to impress us. You'll do whatever it takes to be our good boy.
With @AnahHabana

Real slaves & addicts join my IWFC - https://iwantfanclub.com/timeline/PrincessCin

Be a good boy, and attract my attention by adding a markup with your purchase:
ImmaPayUp50 - (+50%)
GoodBoySPENDS - (+100%)
TakeUr$Princess - (+200%)
Models: PrincessCin

Duration: 6 min 18 s
Size: 367 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-06-2019, 02:19 AM #86870
Модератор

Модератор

You're my bitch. That's why you keep coming back, isn't it. My cruelty is everything to you and you can't get enough. Being used, doing what you're told, catering to me, pandering to my every whim, seeking my approval...you need this. You need me. And you can't get this anywhere else but through me. You are my bitch.

It doesn't matter how much I hurt you. You'll do it. You'll hurt because I like it and because I want you to. Go ahead, hurt yourself some more for me. It turns you on that I enjoy being cruel to you.

YOU'RE MY BITCH.
Models: Miss Bellerose

Duration: 12 min 39 s
Size: 736 MiB
Download From AnzFile