Old 10-06-2019, 04:10 AM #86961
Модератор

Модератор

This is a custom video with the description: I would like you to strip from workout dress to nude, see you on crutches in full-size and some closeups from your POV with the cast and also the other foot. Now, story goes like this: You enter the room on crutches, wearing a sexy leggings AND a sock over the cast. You can talk to me like I'm there, getting horny to see you. Turn so I can see you from all sides. You sit down on a chair or the floor to take the sock off first and show me your cute toes, I love them! Then, continue to undress until your completely nude. Talk to me, I like it! I want to see just you, with your cast and crutches, crutch back and for, turn around sometimes. THEN, very important, show me your casted foot and toes even closer, I like to see them from your perspective or from above, love the painted toes. I would love to kiss and massage them... So for the end off the clip, show your casted toes, massage them a little bit until I cum over them.
Models: Emma's Neighborhood

Duration: 10 min 34 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 240 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-06-2019, 04:12 AM #86962
Модератор

Модератор

You get introduced to me, your new boss, and you are shocked that i am smoking hot. You sit there in silence, as i talk to you, you are totally dumbfounded.
I'm going to go through your file with you, you start to feel at ease, until we reach the part about you struggling with addiction. You feel uncomfortable, but i put you at ease. I am also a trained therapist-fantasy, and i know exactly how we can work through your problems together.
You are now going to be my new toy, my little project pet. I start you off slow, and as i lead you into a heady daze.
I tease you, which leaves you speechless, revealing the shiny PVC bra i have on under my shirt. Massaging my perfect big boobs, mesmerizing you as i do. I order you to get your dick out, not something you expected on a first meeting, and make you stroke it.
Now, i just need you to sign your contract, don't worry about the small print, just take the pen.
You are now in debt to me, forever. Add a mark-up code:
Models: Goddess Allexandra

Duration: 12 min 31 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 912 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-06-2019, 04:12 AM #86963
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration:
Resolution: 2949 x 1 357
Format: JPEG
Size: 1.35 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-06-2019, 04:13 AM #86964
Модератор

Модератор

Deep, deep cleavage.. The kind that makes slaves go completely brainless. It's no wonder that wearing a deep plunging bodysuit like this produces such a strong response. As I touch and stroke my gorgeous round breasts, I can see you struggle to contain yourself. The closer I draw to the screen, the more intense it becomes. My 34Gs are so enormous they have their own gravitational pull and it sucks you in. Go ahead and stroke as you immerse yourself in my breasts.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Size: 327 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-06-2019, 04:14 AM #86965
Модератор

Модератор

You adore tits. They practically control you mind. And Mine are absolutely perfect. Being a complete loser, however, you only get to watch as I taunt and tease you with My hands covering My pink nipples while you squirm. Because I love Tormenting you, I give you a 10 second cum countdown so you can blow a devotion load for My incredible, perky tits.
Models: Worship Lily Boyd

Duration: 7 min 44 s
Size: 227 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-06-2019, 04:14 AM #86966
Модератор

Модератор

so that i can give you what you need and you can give me all your cum
Models: Sweet Kiss

Duration: 6 min 4 s
Size: 780 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-06-2019, 04:15 AM #86967
Модератор

Модератор

You find yourself Lurking & stroking to my pictures almost daily, but youve yet to buy a video or send me a proper tribute you little lurker bitch.
But ive tracked your IP address & ive got a sexy message to deliver to you. Buy this Video & dont keep me waiting.
This clip is just for you my little lurker. Get ready to stroke extra hard for me today.
Im wearing a super hot sexy see thru purple lingerie piece & I want you stroking to me like you normally would
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 10 min 55 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 459 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-06-2019, 04:16 AM #86968
Модератор

Модератор

A nudist couple seems to have a pest control problem in their home. Day after day, they are noticing tiny people/borrowers roaming around in their home and they have even built a small colony inside. Instead of calling an exterminator, the couple decide to take it upon themselves and exterminate the tiny lifeforms. The couple begins their extermination by stomping a couple tiny people (feetshot first then POV upshot while stomping). They then lay on the floor together and start **** them with their and hands. The giant Squeezes one under his ballsack while the giantess watches. The giantess then Squeezes one under her ass as she sits on one of them. She then lays on her back and sprinkles them on her breasts and the giant gets on top her and inserts his cock in between her breasts, **** them as she gives her man a titjob. They stand up and notice one tiny being is left, the giantess picks the tiny person up and places him on her man's cock and sucks up off his cock, swallowing him as she orally pleasures her man. As they finish their extermination, they stand and she kisses her man and strokes his cock while she kisses him.
Models: lilcharlottes secret store

Duration: 18 min 50 s
Size: 674 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-06-2019, 04:16 AM #86969
Модератор

Модератор

(I filmed and titled this weeks before Prince's death, oddly enough..but it still seems fitting.) As a red-blooded human male, your hormones-- and subsequently your penis-- make you susceptible to the most basic level of control. Your desire to copulate, to get off, to feel pleasure.. well that just makes you weak for pussy. My pussy is a organ you desire so greatly but will never come close to seeing, let alone touching. This type of control makes you even more pathetic, anxious and eager to do anything to gain that reward. Instead of rewarding your biology, however, I am going to humiliate you. You're going to waste your seed as I exercise this control.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Size: 171 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-06-2019, 04:16 AM #86970
Модератор

Модератор

It's come to my attention that you just aren't as motivated to lose weight like you said. You signed up with me as a client to work you out and to get you into shape, but I just don't see the drive in you. What I do see however, is you checking me out in every workout session. And I kind of like it. You still have another 3 prepaid sessions with me. So let's try something else, something I think you might enjoy more than pumping that iron or doing cardio....
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 68.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile