Old 10-07-2019, 12:25 AM #87451
Модератор

Модератор

Hi, I wanted to talk about my grades. Specifically… the last grade I got on my test. I know I didn't do very well… it's just that, I didn't expect… a D. I think my Step-Parents are going to **** me if they find out. I'm applying to colleges right now, and grades are really important. I'm trying my best. I used to be a good student, right? So, I was wondering if there's something I could do to get a better grade. There is… something… right…? Or, can I suggest something? I think I know how to convince you to change my grade. You know I need that A. Do I LOOK like a failing student? So here's the deal… I'll let you pull your dick out. I know it's hard. It's bulging. And I know your dick wants to give me an A. I'm not a failing student. You like me, because I'm your favorite student. I'm the one you think about every night. You have it written all over your face. So since your dick is out now, why don't you do something with it? All you need to do is make that little change in your grade book. I'll do anything. And I know you'll do anything… for this. Keep jerking. Because I'm letting you. Say it out loud. “Miki, I'll give you that A if you give me your pussy.” Admit it, that's what it takes, right? I can do that for you. Just imagine how wet I'll be… my wet, tight little pussy would feel so good. But you know what makes me wetter? You changing that grade book. Hahaha. I don't deserve a D… the only D I deserve is yours, right? Hehe. But GUESS WHAT! I don't have to do anything. I don't have to give you anything. You remember all of those cameras installed in all the classrooms? It's to prevent things like this. I'm not at fault for this, remember. I just got you caught. It's to keep teachers like you in check. But only after there's a report, right? Hmm… So what I want from you now… not only do I want that A… you have your dick out on camera, jerking it to your student who is teasing you. It's on camera. Because I have that leverage against you, you're going to give me that A… and your money. Hush money, that's what they call it. Haha. Give me everything you have in your wallet. Including your credit card. You don't want me telling, do you? Hand it over, pervert. Every time you want to use your credit card, you have to come to me after class. Oh, we have something to discuss after class? Really it's just you needing access to your funds again, huh? Hahaha. I own you, mister. You're so fucked. And it was so easy. Aaaaaaaand you don't get ANY of this, either. All you got was a tease, and your wallet taken.
Â* MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:Â*Â* 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKIÂ*Â* 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKIÂ*Â* 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKIÂ*Â* 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE Follow me on Twitter: @theprincessmikiÂ* Website: worshipprincessmiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 14 min 0 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-07-2019, 12:27 AM #87452
Модератор

Модератор

Hey slave, i know you love my Hot, British accent. Along with my perfect British seduction and power! This great British jerk off is gonna blow you away. You have to stroke exactly as your British goddess tells you, ok! Like you can ever say no to me...Use a mark up code at checkout to pay more : WEAKAF = +50% EXTRAWEAKAF = +100% BANKRUPTME250 = +250% BANKRUPTME500 = +500% BANKRUPTME1000 = +1000%
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 10 min 4 s
Size: 320 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-07-2019, 12:33 AM #87453
Модератор

Модератор

A pathetic human being like you would never get any where a perfect pair of big tits like these. your not worthy of even being able to look at this perfect cleavage in real life! so instead you have to buy my videos and dream of what it would be like to see such perfect breasts. i love teasing pathetic worms like you with my big tits it makes me laugh just how really desperate maggots like you really are. enjoy myself goddess Danielle Maye's tits little worms its the closest your ever going to get!
Danielle Maye XXX
Models: Danielle Maye

Duration: 4 min 48 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 102 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-07-2019, 12:35 AM #87454
Модератор

Модератор

Watching the preview of my big breasts makes you instantly turn into my boob bitch. My perky huge tits will enter and control you mind, shaping and molding you into my weak addict as you stroke and grow weaker. I get what I want as you stare at them more and more. You feel the intense urge to obey as I shape and mold you mind. Repeat after me, "I am your big breasted bitch, Princess Fierce!" Now buy it boob bitch! This clip contains elements of tit worship, orgasm denial, goddess worship, big tits, natural tits, big natural tits, tits, findom, financial domination, tease & denial, cock tease, slave training.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 37 s
Size: 644 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-07-2019, 12:38 AM #87455
Модератор

Модератор

Shot in 1920/1080 HD
Nothing makes you weaker than full, perky, natural tits. Ever since you first saw mine you knew you had to worship them. Watch me tease and tempt you in this sheer purple lingerie. My tits look too good to resist jerking to.
Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 8 min 5 s
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-07-2019, 12:39 AM #87456
Модератор

Модератор

That money you were going to spend on your stupid wife's gift this year, can easily be spent on My perfect tits in this see through holiday dress
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 7 min 37 s
Size: 1.25 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-07-2019, 12:44 AM #87457
Модератор

Модератор

Look at Me: long blonde hair, sexy big boobs, don't I look like a total fucking BRAT?! lol and you absolutely love that about Me, don't you? Yeah, you love how bitchy, how greedy, and how absolutely BRATTY I am! Hearing Me talk about how much cash I I'm going to take from you without any remorse just makes you jerk your dick faster, lol you're just so PATHETIC! The brattier I am, the more the cash just rolls in and the more excited you get, *giggle*. That's why I always say: The Brattier, The Better!
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-07-2019, 12:47 AM #87458
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me dance around in my favorite halloween lingerie! A sexy cat, a little devil, a sweet bunny and a badass cop! I dance around and have some naughty fun with some props...
Models: Mistress_dove

Duration: 2 min 43 s
Resolution: 320 x 568
Size: 15.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-07-2019, 12:53 AM #87459
Модератор

Модератор

Grab your Aroma my little Aroma addict and get that loser dick out. It's time to play with your two favorite things! We're going to sniff and edge until you're so fucked up in every way, leasing you to that mind blowing orgasm you can only get from the combination of these two things AND my bratty attitude leading you every step of the way. Your addicted little brain mush, and your dick rock hard for this hot body you will never get to touch.
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 17 min 21 s
Size: 559 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-07-2019, 12:59 AM #87460
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 19 min 9 s