Old 10-10-2019, 02:50 AM #88121
Модератор

Модератор

So you have stumbled into the world of eating your own cum but you aren't 100% committed to it yet... or maybe you are but you need some guidance in getting used to the taste and the texture. Good thing I am here with all of My wonderful ideas! You will learn to like the taste of your own load and it will only take a few days! Buy this clip and complete the tasks. I even get you started by giving you some jerk off instructions and having you perform the first task today!
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 9 min 43 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 298 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 02:53 AM #88122
Модератор

Модератор

You and your wife just got married. But she's been keeping a big secret from you... Her main goal was to marry you for the benefits.. and she has no plans to have sex with you. You end up getting locked in a chastity cage.. while she gets to go off and fuck whoever she wants to.
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 8 min 59 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 974 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 02:55 AM #88123
Модератор

Модератор

recorded cam session. First time ever eating the icing ? well let me give you the gift of seeing how i made this loser eat it after a sensual jerk off instruction. but heres the thing...the rules apply to you also....if u chicken out and don't eat that cum??? well let me tell YOU your punishment
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 10 min 34 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 129 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 02:57 AM #88124
Модератор

Модератор

This slow, sensual, mesmerising clip will remind you of every detail of My feminine perfection that you're addicted to. I will whisper into your inferior head, pulling you deeper into your obsession for Me.
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Size: 435 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 02:58 AM #88125
Модератор

Модератор

You should know by now that good boys SWALLOW. You should also know that dirty, perverted boys like yourself take a direct HIT down the back of the throat. Under My instruction you will edge over and over until I trigger you to CUM, and when you do, you will aim your cock DIRECTLY to your mouth SHOOT that creamy gooey load straight into your desperate waiting, salivating mouth!
Don't worry, this will be easy. You will be under My mental control, your conscious mind will be sent to the back. All I need is the smallest of desires, which you've demonstrated by even reading this. And once After I've had My mesmerising way with you the only part of your mind that remains will be the BIG SLUTTY CUM GUZZLER part! Desperately perverted in its NEEED to swallow down big loads of cum.your cum.
It will be easy because just look how SEXY I am, how BEAUTIFUL I am. I know you want to make Me happy, you want to make Me laugh, you want to FEEL that you have NO CHOICE but to OBEY and CUM in your MOUTH! Do it slave.*SNAP!*
Gooooood boy, DIRTY boy!
Contains: mesmerise, mental domination, mindwashing, CEI, JOI, edging, mindfuck, femdom, femdom pov, goddess worship, tit worship.
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 16 min 19 s
Size: 199 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 02:59 AM #88126
Модератор

Модератор

Nikki Next is your lawyer and during your meeting she can't help but notice you staring at her feet so she puts it on hold and teases you with her soles and encourages you to jerk off to them
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 6 min 37 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 234 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 03:00 AM #88127
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 22 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 35.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 03:04 AM #88128
Модератор

Модератор

**Don't be afraid. You tiny ones are doing a great service by keeping your Giantess well fed & entertained today. If you get me angry I am powerful enough to destroy your whole world if I want! I had to go out there today & snatch up a bunch of you. You all look so yummy. Especially the women & chi1dren, mmmmmmmm, what a delicacy! Who shall I eat first? I see you quivering with fear. Your Yelps & cries mean nothing to me! I will use all you insignificant weaklings as I wish. But first, your Giantess needs to eat the delectable ones. Mmmmmm how scrumptious. You taste so good in my mouth. Feeling your littles bones Squeeze between my teeth gives me much satisfaction as I savor your insides. Mmmmm time to swallow & introduce you to the deep dark abyss that is my belly. You will slowly be digested by my stomach acid. Become one with your Giantess. You live on through me. How lucky of you. Mmmmmm now that I am well fed, it's time to play. Your Giantess is feeling sexually sadistic today. I have much in store for your tiny bodies. Feel the weight of my humungous ass as it slowly Squeezes you all! The survivors will be violently stuffed into my horny pussy & asshole as I climax to an earth shattering orgasm. A traumatic demise for the tiny weaklings.**
--Captures Your Fantasy For: Giantess, Shrinking Fetish, Vore, Mouth Fetish, Female Supremacy, Ass Smothering, Stuffing, Asshole Fetish, Squeeze, Tease, Stuffing, Masturbation, Orgasms.--
Models: NatalieWonder

Duration: 13 min 23 s
Size: 492 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 03:07 AM #88129
Модератор

Модератор

Rise and Shine! We're upping your daily protein load, so every morning you're going to be sure to jerk that cock of yours off to me while I'm wearing a sure sexy tiny purple bikini and swallow your load!
Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 5 min 28 s
Size: 480 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 03:08 AM #88130
Модератор

Модератор

My, my, my, I'm such an eater! I just came from the restaurant where I stuffed myself and now I want a big delicious dessert and I'm going to have one!
My boyfriend is going crazy about my new curvy body, he loves it more and more and he wants me to gain even more weight, he adores that jiggly belly and those fat rolls. So he decided to buy me some cakes, some yummy treats and he wants to feed me.
He is teasing me with the cake and then he stuffs it all in my mouth, at the beginning I take small Tastes and after that he wants me to eat the cake all at once. At one moment I unbutton my pants because the belly got bigger and bigger. He caresses my fat belly that he likes so much and continues to feed me until I finish all the cakes.
Models: Tamara

Duration: 9 min 43 s
Size: 1.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile