Old 10-10-2019, 05:14 AM #88181
Модератор

Модератор

Just relax and listen to My sweet, soft voice. I will tell you about everything you are, and everything you should already know, but I will drive it deeper into that brain of yours through My seductive powers and soothing words.

Take deep breaths and listen. Allow yourself to drift as your stroke to My words of affirmation, My divine body, and My soft, intoxicatingly beautiful face.

By the end of this, you'll be completely comfortable with who you are: a beta loser, who would do absolutely anything to please his Goddess, to reach a higher purpose in life.

Don't fight it. Don't resist. Just listen and drift.
Â* MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:Â*Â* 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKIÂ*Â* 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKIÂ*Â* 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKIÂ*Â* 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMikiÂ* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 9 min 44 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 717 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 05:15 AM #88182
Модератор

Модератор

Mona Wales is a high powered executive looking for a new assistant. However, she has some unusual requests of her new hire, Dana DeArmond
Models: anatomik

Duration: 33 min 0 s
Size: 2.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 05:18 AM #88183
Модератор

Модератор

Ivy is a sweet cowgirl who just came home from a long day of shopping at the mall. She walked the whole mile long mall and wore her poor feet out. She just wants to put her feet up and air her stinky feet out. Watch Ivy massage her pretty feet and encourage you to stroke your hard cock until you cum all over her sweaty stinky feet.
Models:

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Size: 2.32 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 05:19 AM #88184
Модератор

Модератор

Princess Rene like you've never seen her before!
This cum eating instruction Mesmerizing clip by Princess Rene is filled with layers upon layers of Princess Rene's silky voice, coaxing you over and over again to eat your own cum. You will hear her sweet voice go from ear to ear until your brain is completely saturated with her sexy voice. You won't be able to think of anything else other than eating your cum for her. It will permanently be embedded in your mind and you will hear her voice in your head long after you've finished watching this clip.
The video is filled with images of Princess Rene showing you how she wants you to eat her own cum and contains many visual effects. It is also layered with subliminal imaging, filled with words and pictures that will subconsciously enter your brain and make you desperate to eat your own cum. This may be the hottest Mesmerizing, cum eating, Princess Rene clip ever!
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 10 min 22 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 261 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 05:21 AM #88185
Модератор

Модератор

You worship every single inch of Me, but today we're focusing on My perfect little tits. Watch Me tease you with them in this sexy micro bikini while I tell you how much you adore Me.

Pay Me more. Use a markup code: "moreforprincess" - 50%; "loser4wystri" - 100%; "wystrispig" - 200%; "wystriownsmysoul" - 666%; "allforwystri" - 1000%
Models: Princess Wystri

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Size: 612 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 05:23 AM #88186
Модератор

Модератор

HD 1920x1080. Time 6:27. Kateryna what to see you next to her barefoot. She want use your tongue to worship her feet. Her skin is very soft. You are lucky to be in with her in this moment, when she want use you.
Models: Polish Mistress

Duration: 6 min 58 s
Size: 405 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 05:24 AM #88187
Модератор

Модератор

just before heading out for the night I decided I would test out My new Canon G20 camcorder. I couldn't help but rub it in that I'll be going out with My man tonight, while you'll be sitting at home worshipping My feet. In fact, this is what I want you to do EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. you're LUCKY I even allow this, foot bitch. As I tease you with the bottoms of My soles you become even more weak and EASY. you'll do anything I say. I want you to sit in front of your computer all night, watching My foot clips on loop, as I'm out with a real man and you're on your knees. you'll do it and you'll do it with pride, foot bitch!
**Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 5 min 58 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 167 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 05:27 AM #88188
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM: It's been a very long time since the last "Cyberjerk" vid you made for me, and I was thinking about a variation on that theme if you could... This one would involve dangling stiletto heels in a kind of [email*protected] play-along masturbation game... Ideally, if you have multiple pairs of closed toe pumps, those would be perfect for this... I know you have the nude platform ones, and I've also seen you wear some leopard print ones, a black pair with studs, and one or two others... The key is that I like classic closed toe (not peep toe) pumps...
You're basically in character again as the bratty webcam girl who "cyberjerks" men to their [email*protected] You've got another horny audience of hundreds of men awaiting your masturbation games, and you enjoy teasing and destroying your followers on a mere whim. Again, our cocks are hooked up in our "pussy simulator" fleshlight tubes, but this time you've got us hooked up so that your computer can also read our minds...
You're dressed in a sexy outfit that Exposes-Fantasy your beautiful, bare legs. You announce that you're going to play a game with us... You have several pairs of closed toe pumps lined up next to you. You start to dangle the first pair, telling us that we must start jerking off to your dangling high heels. As we watch and jerk off, we must mentally choose which shoe you will let slip from your toes, the right or the left.... If we guess correctly, we get to continue jerking our cocks and go to the next round of the game. But if we guess wrong, your sensors will read our minds and send a [email*protected] jolt to our cocks, k1II1ng us instantly the moment your shoe hits the floor! We have a 50-50 chance of surviving each round, but you're going to Coerce us to guess for at least 6-7 rounds (you can repeat a pair of heels if necessary); so very few of us will make it to the end of the game @l1ve!
You enjoy teasing us with your dangling, switching legs and keeping us guessing which shoe will drop. You remind us that all it takes is one, little flick of your toes and we could d13 a horrible, agonizing [email*protected]! We are dangling on the edge, just like your shoes, and you LOVE it! We are your disposable playthings, and you laugh in amusement at the scores of men who get electrocuted every round... (It would be awesome if you could even perform a few mocking/mimicking "deaths" to show us how ridiculous we look as we suffer through the [email*protected]@l torment to our cocks... The way we grab our cocks, shudder/convulse as we're fried, etc.) And at the end of the game, will you finally let the few remaining survivors cum??? Or will you do something really cruel to us, like drop both shoes at the same time??? I'll be playing along, so we'll see what happens!!!"
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 22 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 524 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 05:29 AM #88189
Модератор

Модератор

I've done it again. Once I start I just can't stop...sucking your cock or doing naughty things outside? Both of course. Back in my three seasons room I am showing off for you in my flirty skirt, tight low cut top, push up bra, and small white thong. I beg and plead to suck your dick because it has been all I can think about. I really need it. So I do as you say! Taking off my top, standing on the footstool so that anyone can see me, and counting down at the end for your cum. Won't you let me take it in my little mouth? I've opened wide for you...go ahead and tug on my pigtails and pull me down onto your lap.
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Resolution: 480 x 864
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 05:30 AM #88190
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 16 min 24 s