Old 10-10-2019, 09:34 AM #88281
Модератор

Модератор

Naughty neighbor was caught fucking my feet by his wife! She watched you from your living room window sucking, sniffing and fucking my perfect soles! I knew she'd be right over so I left the door unlocked for her! I want her to see what a mess you've made on my feet. Your cum splattered on my toes, dripping down my wrinkled soles. She's been defeated by My feet and now she's going to taste it!
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 8 min 2 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 537 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 09:36 AM #88282
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM REQUEST, NO NAMES USED:
Rosie comes in to turn in her assignment. What a good student she is! She worked so hard on it. Oops, she accidentally drops her pencil. How clumsy of Rosie! She goes down to pick it up, Exposing-Fantasy her ass in pantyhose under her already extremely short schoolgirl skirt.
Rosie turns around just in time to see you staring at her ass. Uh huh! You have been caught. Rosie tricked you! She dropped her pencil on PURPOSE just to Expose-Fantasy you for what you really are: a PERVERT teacher addicted to her perfect ASS! Rosie has noticed multiple times earlier in the school year of you looking at her ass. Now that she has solid proof she threatens to Expose-Fantasy you for your behavior.
If you wish for the principal, administration nor her Step-Parents to know about this you are going to do exactly as she says. Rosie wants to lock your cock up in a chastity cage and make her teacher her chastity slave! She intends to tease you so bad that you regret the multiple times you have looked at and jerked to her ass. Time to teach teacher a chastity lesson!
Contains: chastity, pantyhose, female domination, ebony female domination, femdom pov, schoolgirl, brat girls
Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 15 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 09:37 AM #88283
Модератор

Модератор

You don't know where you have to watch first.... to her hard body? To her great tattoos, her bra and panties or eve to her shoes she presenting sexy for you. This girl is a real men dream. Filmed as always in Full HD 1080P, so you will not miss any single detail.
Models: Asian

Duration: 7 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 559 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 09:44 AM #88284
Модератор

Модератор

It's so funny how things have changed. You used to be My boss and My boyfriend and now, I'm the director of the company and you're My personal assistant! And as your new boss, I'm going to lay out your daily tasks. You're going to do whatever I say - getting Me lunch, washing My new boyfriend's car, massaging My feet, whatever I want... you can try to go to HR, but who do you think they'll believe? LOL you're My personal slave now! Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 11 min 0 s
Size: 640 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 09:46 AM #88285
Модератор

Модератор

Your regular teacher might let you get away with arriving tardy to class, but she's out of town, and gorgeous redhead Goddess Kendra James is the substitute in charge. Miss James won't allow you to disrespect her. She teaches you a lesson that you won't forget, starting with kneeling on the floor before her, in front of the entire class, and kissing her feet in black, shiny pumps. Beg for forgiveness on your hands and knees, and tell her you'll never be late again. This is what happens to naughty little boys with bad manners who can't show up on time. Kissing your teacher's feet while your friends laugh at the embarrassing punishment, Miss James makes an example of your failure for the entire class.
Models: Goddess Foot Domination

Duration: 5 min 45 s
Size: 255 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 09:47 AM #88286
Модератор

Модератор

Title says it all. A whole 11 minutes, staring and worshipping my perfect ass and legs in my tight, Nike yoga pants. Lucky you.

Good boys will use:

LOVELINDSAY for 50% Markup
BITCH4LINDSAY for 100% Markup
SLAVE4LINDSAY for 250% Markup
SLUT4LINDSAY for 300% Markup
TAX4LINDSAY for 500% Markup
DEVOTED2LINDSAY for 1000% Markup
Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 11 min 3 s
Size: 817 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 09:54 AM #88287
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip:
"Please wear stockings and a garter belt. Tease me and mock me. tell me how to stroke my cock for you. to be in your control. How i cant ever have a girl like you, but keep seducing me. Making me a brainless jerk addict for you. At the end show me how to cum in my face (legs over my head) and have me beg you to cum in my own face for you and eat it. Count me down from 10. After, mock and humiliate me for going doing it. please say my name (Simon) A LOT during the video."
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Size: 321 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 09:55 AM #88288
Модератор

Модератор

This sports bra is so tight and my tits are basically falling out of them. What a perfect tease for you. These new hot pink yoga pants are my new favorites and they will become yours very soon too. You'll be begging by the end of it to cum to these amazing tits and ass, but.. I decide if you cum or not. It's all up to Me and IF I let you cum I decide what you're going to do with it.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 15 min 18 s
Size: 355 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 09:57 AM #88289
Модератор

Модератор

I know your secret. I know how much you love to search the internet late at night, looking for that perfect FemDom clip to jerk-off to while your wife is fast ****. And I know that when you found My clips by chance that a rush came over you like never before. You were instantly so excited and your cock harder than it's been in years. I did this to you. I crawled inside your brain and made you weaker and hornier than ever before. I really do get a kick out of using and manipulating men just like you, and we both know I'm sooo good at it. You're on the brink of total addiction now, which is precisely why I made this clip.
Yes you see, I know that you love edging to My clips all day and night but you haven't yet had that sweet release of an orgasm at My command, one meant just for you. Every inch of Me oozes sex appeal, but My perfect big breasts make you especially weak, don't they? I know they do. So today I'm going to give you one of the most erotic and seductive teases that I've ever done. After I get you all worked up and so horny, I'll finish with a sexy cum countdown with Me in nothing but a handbra.And once I'm finished with you: your mind, your wallet, and your cock will no longer be your own. They'll be Mine.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 15 min 7 s
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 10:01 AM #88290
Модератор

Модератор

So obsessed with what you'll never have. You spend hours every day fantasizing about pussy. And you would think you'd be able to control yourself by now, but no. I bet you can't even last 5 minutes. Oh, you think you can? Well, then get stroking. If you can make it to the end of my tease, you get an orgasm. But if you fuck up and cum too fast, you have to pay!
Categories: Pussy Worship, Pussy Denial, Challenges, Jerk Off Instruction, Financial Domination, Findom, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, JOI, Cum Countdown, Tease & Denial, JOI Games, Femdom POV, Brat Girls

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 7 s