Old 10-10-2019, 05:45 PM #88451
Модератор

Модератор

Tiny man adventures at my giantess nylon covered feet

I have already my third date with Thomas. He has already told me, that he loves nylon stockings, so I welcome him wearing a sexy lingerie outfit with nylons. Too bad he says something stupid like: “You are exactly the woman I was looking for. Beautiful, intelligent and of course I was looking for a younger woman I can discipline and mould to my expectations and needs.” That was a bad mistake. I'm not the submissive part in a relationship.

Time to shrink this little fool down to ant-size using my witch powers and show him who's the boss. Poor tiny Thomas has to explore my body, especially my giantess nylon covered legs. He is scared and tries to escape, but he is too small. So I dance for him, to scare him with my platform high heel sandals, Coerce him to worship my mountain sized, sweaty nylon covered feet and tease him with his tiny size.

I ask him, if he enjoys to be my tiny foot pet, but he is too small, so I can't hear what the tiny sock lint has to say.
He has to stand between my huge nylon soles, which could easily Squeeze him at any time. He has to climb my huge nylon covered sole and drink my divine goddess' foot sweat. I also take one of my nylons off, that he can crawl under my overhanging toenail and tell him: “There is some delicious toejam under your goddess toenails and it's all for you.” How humiliating.

Finally I throw him into my nylon stocking and put it back on, so that he helplessly gets pressed into my giant soft sole by my nylon stocking. Then I put my platform sandal back on…
Loryelle's Dating Diary

This is the third chapter of a series, called “Loryelle's Dating Diary”.
Every episode has another special fetish in focus. I've planned so far breascrush *Date ONE*, barefoot *Date TWO*, nylons *this one*, boots, butt Squeeze, vore, belly Squeeze, socks, hand Squeeze, eventually body exploration … if you want to add something to this list (no nudity), just let me know. ;-)
Models: Giantess Loryelle

Duration: 20 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.71 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 05:45 PM #88452
Модератор

Модератор

Like the title says, this clip is a treat. I tell you exactly how fast or slow to go, which hand to use, so you really don't have to do any thinking. Relax and clear your mind to the sound of my voice and the image of my pussy and feet. Need I say more?
Models: Sasha Mizaree

Duration: 9 min 12 s
Size: 482 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 05:49 PM #88453
Модератор

Модератор

Hi little chicken. I know you are too scared to eat cum but I'm gonna make you do it for you. I'm gonna make you jerk your cock to me until you can't say no. Your whole face is gonna be glazed for me. See how I turn you into a big time cum eater for me in this video!

Goddess Harley
Categories: Cum Eating Instructions, CEI, Orgasm Control, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation Humiliation, Humiliation
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 8 min 31 s
Size: 202 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 05:50 PM #88454
Модератор

Модератор

Bijoux has been trying to exercise but Layla Moore prefers the fat Bijoux. She's bigger and happier and can eat whatever she wants! Now, all Layla needs is to get Bijoux to Relapse-Fantasy with some of her favorite treats- like Debbie Cakes, mmm.
Models: Mistress Bijoux

Duration: 5 min 48 s
Size: 671 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 05:54 PM #88455
Модератор

Модератор

You identify as a straight male, right? You love big titties like Mine. You enjoy fucking pussy and can only imagine how tight Mine is. You **** with women. You have never had sex with a man. All of this is true, yes? Until you begin to masturbate. When you are alone and about to stroke your dick, your thoughts change. Suddenly you are imagining cocks. Big, hard, juicy, cock. You are not sure what is wrong with you! You are 100% straight and have "normal" thoughts until you decide to jerk off! Masturbation puts you in the faggot frame of mind. Just focus on Me and My body as you stroke. The thoughts of cock should stay out of your head as long as you focus on Me.... I think....
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 15 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 561 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 05:58 PM #88456
Модератор

Модератор

If you could have anything right now, what would it be? A new car? More money? A better job? The possibilities are endless, right? As I slowly start to strip down, button by button, I bet your priorities start changing. As your dick starts to respond to My very sensual teasing, your mind starts to drift to wanting only one thing: to see more of Me. How much will I show you? How bad do you want to see more? I am such a tease, but you LOVE it.

Good boys will use a markup code at checkout:
50% UP = PAYSHAYERIVERS
DOUBLE IT = WORSHIPSHAYERIVERS
500% = EVERYTHINGFORSHAYE
Follow My new twitter @iWantShaye
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 9 min 11 s
Size: 339 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 05:59 PM #88457
Модератор

Модератор

Default Annabel Fatale - iwantclips

Models: Annabel Fatale

Duration: 17 min 52 s
Size: 1.51 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 06:02 PM #88458
Модератор

Модератор

You're a natural born foot boy, and you're approaching the age where your foot fetish really begins to interfere with your life. In other words, the weather's getting warmer the girls are wearing flip flops, and since your raging obsession with feet prevents you from looking at them without getting an erection, you've resolved to not going to class. Obviously, there are consequences for skipping class, so you've been sent to the principal's office for reprimanding.
However, when you enter your young, hot, eccentric principal's office, you are not faced with the consequences you anticipated. Instead, Ms. Wolfe tells you she wants to understand why you've been missing class, so she can work with you to find a solution. As she speaks, your principal notices you staring down at her feet in her open-toed heels, and without needing an explanation, she instantly knows exactly what's wrong.
Principal Wolfe assures you that you are not the only one out there with this proclivity for feet, and validates how difficult it must be to be constantly faced with the object of your desire while being expected to concentrate in class. So Ms. Wolfe proposes a solution...but it's a bit of an un-orthodox one, and definitely one you shouldn't tell your Step-Parents about. This stays between you and your principal.
Of course you agree, at this point willing to do anything just to not be walking around the halls with an erection every time the weather's warm. So, you do as your principal says and get down on the floor, take out your little dick, and stroke to your principal's perfect feet and gentle encouragement. After you blow your load all over your principal's feet on her command, she dismisses you with the assurance that you can come to her office for help any time you need it.
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 13 min 19 s
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 06:10 PM #88459
Модератор

Модератор

I know that you are already addicted to my divine feet, the well formed toes and the perfect manicured nails. With this clip I will push you deeper into the addiction and the wish to touch my feet, to smell them and to lick with your tongue between my toes will go sky high. EN
Models: LadyKarame

Duration: 6 min 35 s
Size: 537 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 06:12 PM #88460
Модератор

Модератор

your trying to enter My army but first I need to evaluate your manhood. I'll determine if you are man enough to be in My army. Pull down your pants so that I can begin the examination. I cup your balls and handle your penis. It doesn't seem very impressive to Me. Let's get you erect. Maybe you're a grower. Once erect I use a tape to measure you. 5 and 1/2 inches. Average. That's just sad. I'll give you one last test to see if you can make the cut. All you have to do is last for 2 minutes without cumming. I begin to stroke your very average penis. This brings My ample MILF cleavage squarely into view and you cum almost immediately. you have failed. I suggest you go home and practice lasting longer and perhaps then you can reapply.
Models: Erotic Nikki

Duration: 9 min 39 s
Size: 577 MiB
Download From AnzFile