Old 10-12-2019, 01:18 PM #88521
Модератор

Модератор

Worship my perfect 32DD tits while I brag about how hot and perfect I am and you'll never get to experience one moment of me.
Models: goddesspaige

Duration: 2 min 54 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 19.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-12-2019, 01:24 PM #88522
Модератор

Модератор

The purpose of your worship is to glorify, honor, praise, exalt, and please Me A pervert slave like yourself must first learn how to worship & satisfy Me, your Mistress, before dreaming of having the privilege of doing it...Will I be satisfied by your skills and allow you, poor creature, to touch My divine body or will it all be just a dream?
Models: MissSarahDom

Duration: 7 min 7 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 433 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-12-2019, 01:24 PM #88523
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM: Hello Princess! I can't ever just have one custom. They're too well done to not request another one. Too pleasurable to resist. I have another request for You...one I know You would do so perfectly. Something actually very similar to Your 'Legs Make You Easy' description except with Your perfect breasts as the beta debilitating topic and a little real life twist to it. I do enjoy fantasizing about how amazingly easy it must be for You to get Your way in real life, every single day when You have such delicious, juicy Tools of Torment of mass distraction, destruction, and seduction. How any daily situation that presents You with a potential 'dilemma' can be solved to Your liking by simply deploying Your breasts to negotiate for You. Anything where You can demonstrate how You negotiate to bring the fantasy of being Your prey to life. Maybe the scenario of being faced with a long long line at the movies. You'll never get a good seat if You go to the end of the line. So You do what any full-breasted, seductive brat would do. You find the nerdiest oldest married moron that's right up at the front of the line and You slither up to him with that perfect chest and little bratty pout and explain how it would be so so unfair for someone as young and pretty as You to have to go all the way to the back of the line when I could easily let You squeeze in right in front of me. Poisoned lies about how You saw me earlier and thought I was so cute taking my wife out to a movie.....how women like my wife are so lucky to have strong, sweet men like me to dote on them. How You don't have anyone to make You feel like a Princess. You unzip Your jacket just a little as You talk...exposing enough cleavage to hasten my downfall. You just wish there were more cute men like me to take You out, spoil You, to receive Your gratitude. You think it's so sweet of me to keep listening to Your request, even though my wife is chirping in my ear about ignoring bratty little young bitches like You. Strong cute sweet men like me are such gentlemen when they listen to pretty girls requests and let them get their way. If I don't mind, You'd even let me hold Your jacket (as You slip it off, revealing a tight, low cut tank top that shows Your sexy little tummy in addition to Your breasts.. You'd love it even more if I'd be a total doll and hold Your shopping bags too. "Awww, thank you sweetie." If You could spend a few minutes talking about how Your breasts make men crazy and foolish in real life and then You reenact a scenario like the one described above, that would be amazing!
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 8 min 16 s
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-12-2019, 01:29 PM #88524
Модератор

Модератор

Out with my Step-Sister for some weekend shopping, I decided to show my exhibitionist side which has been so popular among viewers. You'll see my in some quick clips shot from my little Step-Sister Emma, running around in the car, onto the parking lot, and eventually into the store where I do my main performance in a dressing room while trying on some outfits. Once in the dressing room I bring out my lovely dildo for some quick play time. I then take a few minutes to try on some cute outfits and tease the camera, eventually bringing out my toy again for a lovely finish. If you've ever enjoyed any of my voyeuristic videos from my library days, then this is for you!!
Models: GingerBanks

Duration: 17 min 8 s
Size: 504 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-12-2019, 01:30 PM #88525
Модератор

Модератор

What's it like to so desperately want my attention that you'd be willing to do just about anything. It doesn't matter whether the task is big or small that horny cock of yours makes you so desperate to obey Me. You just crave to be controlled and this clip will help you find purpose in meaning in whatever it is that I assign you to do.
Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Keywords: Beta | Loser | Errand Boy | Submissive Male | Useles
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 3 min 25 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 253 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-12-2019, 01:35 PM #88526
Модератор

Модератор

I tease my slave before fucking his face.
Models: Angel Darling

Duration: 4 min 21 s
Size: 237 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-12-2019, 01:36 PM #88527
Модератор

Модератор

What are you doing you panty pervert? What are you doing in my drawers? I should of saw this day coming. I saw you watching me doing laundry and watching me fold my panties one by one. I've seen you trying to see my panty line when I've walked by. Do you want to know what I smell like or do you like the way they feel on your skin? Don't worry I'm not making fun of your fetish. I'm just indulging in it. Why don't I just show you more of my sexy panties. How about this red pair? How about this soft cotton pair? I bet you want to see what I'm wearing right now. Why don't I just lift up my dress and show you. You know I think you should see me in some more. I'll try these all on for you and even my favorite pair. I won't tell on you and get you in trouble if you pull your dick out and jerk off for me. I'm going to finger myself with these pantys while you watch. You're such a dirty boy. Now put these in your mouth and taste them!
Models: Lacie James

Duration: 10 min 25 s
Size: 570 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-12-2019, 01:37 PM #88528
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me!
Featuring Dakota Charms!
I love pole dancing to show off my round ass. The yoga pants reveal my curves while booty shaking and the tiny bikini bottom peeks out, hinting at things to come. Holding the pole, my back arches so you can see the exaggerated curve of my thick ass. The platform stripper heels make my legs look longer and pops my ass out.
Balloons scatter the floor, but they only wish they could be as round and perky as my ass when I twerk on my knees. Looking back at you with a sly smile, you love seeing it shake up and down before ass popping in a crouch.
Stopping the music, I admit to loving big black cock. Knowing you are watching me turns me on with the idea of that big black shaft plunging into my pink white pussy or my pretty little asshole.
OTHER KEYWORDS- pole dancers, dancers, booty clapping, booty popping, white girl ass, big booty, ass worship, ass tease, ass teasing, big butts, yoga pants, bikini fetish, stripper shoes, platform heels,
balloons, brunettes, all natural,
@DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Size: 529 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-12-2019, 01:58 PM #88529
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 17 min 22 s
Size: 408 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-12-2019, 02:00 PM #88530
Модератор

Модератор

How appropriate is it that 2019 is the Chinese Year of The Pig?! Very appropriate, I would say, my paypiggies, as Miss Lix intends to make a LOT of $$$ this year. I talk you through some commonly held beliefs about the pig in Chinese culture, and how these are going to fit into your role of serving me this year, as well as tease you in my satin & stockings, encouraging you to stroke, of course. I have a special task for you too, to start the year of the pig off JUST right
Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 22 s
Size: 399 MiB
Download From AnzFile