Duration: 20 min 4 s
Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-06-2019, 04:54 AM #8872
Модератор

Модератор

I'm so disappointed in you. I can't believe you let me fucking wait for you. You've neglected your Goddess… and now you're going to be punished. You were supposed to buy my pedicure, and clearly you haven't kept up on your duties as my footboy. They're dirty and unpolished, and I'm going to make you work for the beautiful polished pedicure I deserve in your mouth. Right now, I demand you smell my stinky feet and lick them clean. Prove to me that you're worthy of being MY good footboy. I'm going to shove them in your face and taunt you with them while I go about taking care of my own business. You don't deserve to feel my soft feet wrapped around your dick; you don't deserve to feel my foot pussy! I'm VERY unimpressed by you… You want my full attention while serving me?! Work for it, Loser! And don't you even dare think about cumming!!
Models: Queen Jennifer Marie

Duration: 10 min 40 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 926 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-06-2019, 04:55 AM #8873
Модератор

Модератор

Hot, mean girls like me are meant to be spoiled by beta dudes like you. It's your only purpose in life; the only way you'll ever be useful. Pay for my clothes, my lingerie, & my fun. Your money looks better on me anyway.
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 10 min 57 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 702 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-06-2019, 04:57 AM #8874
Модератор

Модератор

Your obsessed. Every thought that goes through your mind is clouded by your resounding affliction for my breasts. They're all you can think about. The only thing you can dream about. They're so round and soft. So perfectly shaped all you can think about it touching them. Placing your face in my cleavage. Smelling my sweet perfume. Tasting them. caressing my nipples. But your far from ever getting to experience any of those things. Your a loser and Im a queen. We both know Id never give you the time of day, let alone let you any where near my breasts. You keep wishing there was anyway you could stand out. Wondering if theres anything you could do to possibly make yourself visible. Your tired of living life going unnoticed by the pretty girl. Your finally ready to try anything to get my attention. You know your not worthy but your not that stupid either. You know I love spending your cash. Nothing turns me on more then making you work all day to turn around and give me all your hard earned money. Thats the only way a beta like you can make me notice you. Finally you figured it out. Now its time to give till it hurts loser. Keep sending gifts and money the more you stare at these breasts. Every time you hit send you know that I will notice you.. Think of you.. You can't stop yourself you found your reason for existing and its simply spoiling me.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 5 min 24 s
Size: 473 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-06-2019, 05:08 AM #8875
Модератор

Модератор

Te encanta servir a tu emperatriz pero tienes que hacerlo exactamente a mi manera. No puedes parar de buscarme para comprarme regarlos y te encanta verme con la lencería que me compras. Mis nalgas perfectas son tu razón de ser. Quieres poder servirme todos los días. Mis palabras te mandan y mis curvas te controlan. Tu gran regalo es servirme. Saber que estoy disfrutando todo lo que merezco te hace sentir tus sueños realizados.
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 31 s
Size: 472 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-06-2019, 05:13 AM #8876
Модератор

Модератор

This cum eating clip is designed for all levels it doesn't matter if you are a beginner or expert at eating your cum this clip is for you! At first I tease you and make you jerk your cock super fast so I have you cumming in just a few minutes but there is a catch you will ruin that first orgasm. Let go of your cock as the cum just drips out of your hard cock but of course catch that dribble mess right in your hand don't worry I have plans for it. Now I know you are still horny and are begging for a normal release so I have you jerk while I tease you with my hot body you know I'm the best at it. I build up that orgasm it will be intense edging. Ok good now I know you want to cum again but not until I say and when I finally allow you to cum you will not swallow it right away. Hold it in your mouth gargle it enjoy it until I say swallow and I promise you will be the best cum slut out there after this clip!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 15 min 1 s
Size: 569 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-06-2019, 05:20 AM #8877
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to your new home slave. You were brought here to serve Master and Mistress. Your life as an individual is over. You will bring our water, carry our bags, play fetch like a dog for our entertainment... So strip naked and get on your knees as I tell you exactly what your new life will be, slave. Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Size: 625 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-06-2019, 05:23 AM #8878
Модератор

Модератор

Video is full 1080p. This is a custom video and is tailored to the individual "Adrian", the script reads as followed: This video will be a Nude Circuit Training and will consist of; 1) 10 walking stance leg lounges on each leg facing the camera. 2) 10 press ups/push ups. 3) 10 crunches. 4) 10 Squats (Your sexy ass facing the camera) 5) 5 more crunches. All this completes circuit 1, if there is enough time, complete 2-3 circuits.
Models: Marissa Sweet

Duration: 16 min 18 s
Size: 1.48 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-06-2019, 05:29 AM #8879
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you are, everybody knows it. You're just a tit addicted freak. You're a fucking fool who can't control yourself and your addiction for big round tits. They just completely take you over don't they? You're such a pathetic loser you know you would never get the chance to touch perfect tits like these in reality you so you're addicted to buying clips. You spend all of your time drooling over my perfect tits and you can never get a enough. You're just a hopeless, gross, perverted, addicted fool. I mean yes my tits are perfect but you're really taking to the next level. You're an addicted freak. You can't say no to big tits. Hopelessly jerking off to my big beautiful tits because nothing else can get you off, freak. You're probably going to watch this on repeat over and over for hours aren't you? Going to rub your dick raw to my big perky tits. You'll cancel any plans you might have to stay in and jerk off to my tits like a loser. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Size: 389 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-06-2019, 05:41 AM #8880
Модератор

Модератор

She sits on the bed with her legs wide opened, drinks beer and relaxes smoking a long cigarette. She uses her pussy as an ashtray and spreading the ash on her lips and clitoris. She is very aroused and the warmth of the cigarette near her clitoris turns her on. FA59
Models: FuckingAdventures

Duration: 7 min 39 s
Size: 141 MiB
Download From AnzFile