Old 10-14-2019, 01:48 AM #88891
Модератор

Модератор

I am feeling so horny and so sexy in my slutty red panties and I really need to smoke too! What better way of getting my nicotine fix than by rubbing and spreading my wet shaved pussy while encouraging you to stroke your big hard cock while I'm smoking? I light up one of my delicious menthol cigarettes and slide my panties off and your cock gets instantly hard! I spread my sweet slit wide open showing you how pink and juicy it is while blowing thick clouds of smoke. I tell you to jerk your dick for my pussy and my smoking and when I know you can't possibly last any longer I allow you to blow your whole load for me! This is the hottest smoking fetish pussy tease video ever! Don't miss it!

Filmed in 1920x1080 true high definition MP4.

You'll like this video if you enjoy: Smoking Fetish - Big Tits - Jerk Off Instruction - Masturbation Instruction - JOI - Cum Countdown - Pussy Worship
Models: Fetish Princess Kristi

Duration: 8 min 9 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 382 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 01:49 AM #88892
Модератор

Модератор

Hey there it's your naughtyVal and hmm let me smoke and tease you up, so get that dick out let's get started cos I need a big fat cum, so I start out teasing you with my big boobs making it bounce and then grab my cigarette and light it up, while smoking I'm teasing you with my pussy fingering myself and giving you some pussy flashing and then hmm, start juggling my self all over the place then I want you to just cum all over my smoked up mouth and my lips so hmm I guess it's a good day for us, so I'm blowing you kisses.
Models: Naughty_Val

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Size: 210 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 01:55 AM #88893
Модератор

Модератор

CUM to my TITS! I shake them in your face and you can't hold it in! I'm hear to drain those balls with my big sexy Goddess tits! CUM to TITS! CUM to TITS! CUM to TITS! CUM to TITS! CUM to TITS! This clip contains elements of tit worship, masturbation instruction, sensual domination, tits, natural tits, joi, jerk off encouragement, masturbation encouragement, erotic tease, breasts, boob tease, jerk off instruction.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 5 min 56 s
Size: 294 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 02:17 AM #88894
Модератор

Модератор

Hey, loser. You probably noticed that I'm not wearing any sexy lingerie or a bikini today. Nope, I'm just wearing a cute pair of shorts, a tank top, and some sneakers. This is just an everyday outfit that I would wear out anytime, but I still look sooo ridiculously pretty, don't I? It doesn't matter that I'm not wearing latex or fetish gear, you're still so fucking desperate to jerk your cock to Me. You can't help it, your addiction has gotten out of control! You see the preview image flash on your screen and you immediately feel a compulsion to buy this clip and jerk your fucking cock to Me. I'm so right, aren't I? It doesn't matter what I wear; you'll still jerk it.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 02:36 AM #88895
Модератор

Модератор

1080p basic premise.. My older Stepmom in her 70s swap bodies with my hot sexy fit wife by an accident. my stepmom has always been envious of my wife's body and now by luck finds herself in her body. she likes the idea being young fit and sexy again.. but has to deal with the fact she now in the body of her. mandy flores. She doesn't want to ever swap back.. but she doesn't want to tell her Stepson that.. and at the same time wants to get him on her side to let her stay in his her body. she has to play it like she's not happy about the swap and wants to swap back but is stuck.. and letting him know it might not be so bad her being in his wifes body. MANDY FLORES INCLUDES: TRANSFER FETISH â€" t**** â€" STEPMOMMAS BOY â€" COCK TEASE
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 18 min 15 s
Size: 956 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 02:45 AM #88896
Модератор

Модератор

Why are you so obsessed with me? Don't you have a real woman â€" in the real world â€" waiting for you at home? Because as far as it concerns you, I'm a virtual girl. You'll never touch me, get near me â€" I exist solely in your virtual world. I don't let pathetic men like you into my life. You're wasting your marriage, your only shot at a woman ever loving you. You're cheating on the only woman who has EVER loved you. She is a weak and pathetic woman, nonetheless, for having the capacity to love you. But again, this is your only shot. You're weak for me. You can't even get hard without thinking about me, seeing my body, my perfect face, listening to the sound of my hypnotic voice. Nothing else gets you hard. Certainly not your wife. What would she say if she found out about me? Hm? That you spend your hard earned ca$h on me... jerking it to me... while you haven't fucked her in god knows how long. You'd lick the dirt off my shoes while you don't even lick your wife's pussy. What a terrible thing you are. And for what? You mean absolutely nothing to me.
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 9 min 5 s
Size: 671 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 03:07 AM #88897
Модератор

Модератор

***this is a custom request. for your own custom clip, please email for cost. *** Maria is your voluptuous fantasy. You love her naked BBW body. You just want to be on the receiving end of her kisses. This clip contains boob play, loud kissing sounds, and lots of tease.
Models: BustyMariaMoore

Duration: 7 min 52 s
Size: 196 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 03:07 AM #88898
Модератор

Модератор

Look at what your money has bought me bitch. Sexy, skimpy, teasy...you wish you had a wife like me. (hint...you don't.) LOL. I think it's funny you go to work everyday and slave away...all to come home and dump it straight into my bank account. You LIVE and WORK to spoil me. I have more cute clothes to buy, loser. Pay up!!
Impress me even more:
10% Mark Up for Pathetics: LuvLux
50% Markup for Desperates: LuvLuxSOmuch
100% Mark Up For REAL LOSERS: LuvLuxMOST
Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 7 min 0 s
Size: 512 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 03:10 AM #88899
Модератор

Модератор

We play in the bath, lots of kissing, licking, fingering, light foot fetish content and orgasms.
Models: lenaspanks

Duration: 10 min 4 s
Size: 503 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 03:39 AM #88900
Модератор

Модератор

'm done cleaning your house. I decide it would be nice to cum while i'm there. I get my toy and fuck my pussy hard from my ass view. Then I did down and continue to fuck my pussy until its a creamy mess
Models: Vee VonSweets

Duration: 9 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 862 MiB
Download From AnzFile