Old 10-14-2019, 12:22 PM #88971
Модератор

Модератор

It's just you and me stepdad after SHE left us. Tonight has been especially hard and I can't ****. I come into the room and lay down on the bed in her old spot. Everything is still the way it was when she was still here. I reminisce about the way she cuddled me and did my hair. Say stepdad? Can you cuddle me like she used to? That's nice... Mama used to do her hair just like mine is right now. I know she used to do it like this when you both first started dating.
Hey, stepdaddy? What's that? Something is poking me in the back. Is it what I think it is? Is it because I look like her? That's funny... I can't have it poking me all night though. Say, I know a way to make it go away. You may have to coach me though....as your dear stepdaughter is still pure and innocent. Can you believe your stepdaughter is actually sucking and fucking your cock?
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 22 min 34 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 12:22 PM #88972
Модератор

Модератор

You were born to serve a celestial Greek Goddess. You spend money on useless things, you are much better off giving it to someone more deserving, like me. I'm your superior and your life is about to become dedicated to making me happy. I am your priority, I am your life..
Models: goddessfiona1

Duration: 6 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 231 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 12:24 PM #88973
Модератор

Модератор

It's been awhile since you've given yourself a facial for me. It's been to long since I edged you to your limit, made you stick your legs over your head, and blow a load right onto your tongue. You've missed being a good little cum eater for Goddess. You've missed indulging and enjoying yourself while worshiping my tits and ass. You want to come back and serve, and now you can do it with a bang. Here comes the cum eating instruction you've been craving for so long.

Consists of: CEI, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, JOI GAMES, TIT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, BODY WORSHIP, FEMDOM, SENSUAL DOMINATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, SUB TRAINING, SLAVE TRAINING, CUM EATING ENCOURAGEMENT, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, CUM COUNTDOWN, SENSUAL GODDESS, COCK TEASE
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 13 min 20 s
Size: 647 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 12:26 PM #88974
Модератор

Модератор

Default GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 17 min 22 s
Size: 408 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 12:32 PM #88975
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 6 min 35 s
Size: 331 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 12:32 PM #88976
Модератор

Модератор

Have you tried endlessly to eat your cum but no Goddess can actually make you do it? I bet I can. Actually, I know I can. I can walk you through your first time easily. In fact I can make you beg to eat it for me. I can use the power of seduction and confidence I posses to convince you this is exactly what you're meant to do. You're supposed to become my devoted cum eating slave. You will love the taste more than anything. What I want I get, and today my task and yours is to make you eat your cum for the very first time.

Consists of: CEI, Cum eating instructions, JOI, JOI Games, Jerk off encouragement, jerk off instruction, Masturbation instruction, body worship, tit worship, ass worship, slave training, CEI encouragment, Goddess worship, femdom, female domination, cum control, cum countdown, Cock tease, Tease Goddess, Sensual Goddess, Body Worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 12 min 53 s
Size: 639 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 12:32 PM #88977
Модератор

Модератор

This is a custom video. The name Peter is used.
Are you ready to be my little cumbucket? You will be when we've got you all worked up and edged on Aroma. I'm going to get you really fucked up and Intox-Fantasy today, so start sniffing those Aroma and start edging for me. Stroke to my hot body in this shiny bikini and feel yourself start to lose control. Feel yourself becoming sluttier & more cum hungry with every sniff and every stroke. Today you're going to be worshiping this BBC I have with me, as well as sucking the cum out of the condoms I used with my boyfriend earlier. Mmm, that's a good little cuck cum slut. Keep jerking and building up a nice big load for me, because you're going to be gulping down your own cum too!
Models: London Lix

Duration: 16 min 15 s
Size: 676 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 12:35 PM #88978
Модератор

Модератор

You are caught in my spell. As I recite my magical incantations, using my voice to control you, you will become more and more submissive, moldable puddy in my hands. You will become helpless as I tease you with seductive movements and looks in my eyes. www.mygoddessanastasia.com
Models: My Goddess Anastasia

Duration: 8 min 5 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 187 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 12:37 PM #88979
Модератор

Модератор

Did you hear the story about a cursed tape. Yes, a tape from the most delicious Domme in the world. If you watch the tape you receive a call, you pick up the phone and that sultry voice says: 7 days! Well, I think you did hear about that and I'm sure you wanna watch the tape. Why not? What harm can it do? After all, it's the most absolutely amazing woman. You just have to watch it. And if the story is true, maybe she would come after you. It wouldn't be that bad. Look at her. She is stunning. Yes, take a peek! Don't be shy. Watch the tape and know: when the phone rings, it rings for you. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------BUY USING MY MARKUP CODES---------------------------------------------
DOMME25 =25%-----------------------------------------------------------------------
DOMME50= 50%-----------------------------------------------------------------------
DOMME100= 100%-------------------------------------------------------------------
DOMME200=200%--------------------------------------------------------------------
DOMME500= 500%------------------------------------------------------------------DOMME1000= 1000%-------------------------------------------------------------
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 20 min 5 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 12:37 PM #88980
Модератор

Модератор

I'm dressed in all black lingerie. I know how bad you want me and I'm going to tease you mercilessly. Dirty talk, Jerk Off Instruction and encouragement. Very playful attitude. Near the end I'm going to show you my perfect ass and give you a cum countdown. You'll release when I say so. A beautiful woman with a dirty mouth.
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Size: 1.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile