Old 10-14-2019, 04:35 PM #89181
Модератор

Модератор

Your mouths salivating for this one already....You've been waiting for this moment for a loooong time and I'm ready to help "ease you into it " so to speak lmao. Im going to teach you how to be a good little cum swallower, how to eat that icing for the VERY FIRST TIME! wahoo! prepare to jerk it hard and milk an explosion out for me ....i want this celebration to be one BIG mess open wide blow out the candles and make a wish this icing can change your life
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 11 min 56 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 161 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 04:36 PM #89182
Модератор

Модератор

Hello my faggot boy,
In this video you will be completely mind-fucked by gay triggers. You love my forced-bi videos. You love when i call you MY faggot. Faggot triggers are everywhere. No matter where you go. They originate in your mind and slowly take over your whole existence. You lose control and start craving big juicy cocks. This video is interactive with elements of hy_pno (mild humiliation, mostly encouragement to turn bi for me). I start you off slowly and at the end of the video you will be exploding with epic orgasm to huge meaty dicks.
I want you to have a dildo by your side or any other cock-shaped object. Here's how we play: Every time I say "FAGGOT" you stuff that dildo in your mouth. Every time you see a pic of big yummy cocks on your screen, you stuff your mouth again. After all, you are an inferior male. You crave to be on your knees pleasuring big cocks, licking Alpha balls. Come on, cock-sucker, stroke to all the triggers until i convert you into full-blown faggot.
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 14 min 41 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 562 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 04:41 PM #89183
Модератор

Модератор

A feeble guy is lying in bed when a hot blonde comes in. She is at his apartment and she overheard his roommates talking about how he has a heart condition. They said he is so weak that if he even has an orgasm it will end him. She loves the idea of this and wants to put it to the test.
He tries to call out for help, but he is too weak. She pins his arms down by sitting on them in both the front and rear views. She then starts to rub his cock to get him hard. He pleads with her to stop, but she just laughs.
His struggles are no use as his condition is so weakened, and she pulls the sheets off revealing his raging hard on. She rubs her pussy lips on his cock for a bit then slips it in her pussy. She intends on getting a coerced male orgasm out of him to see if it really will do the trick and end him.
Again he moans and struggles, but she simply does some hand over mouth action and pins him in the Anaconda Arm Bar so he is going nowhere. He tells her she is going to end him and she replies that is the idea. After a bit of hot riding action he can take no more and she gets that coerced male orgasm. Sure enough his body falls **** which excites her greatly and she has an orgasm as well.
She can't believe she did it. She checks his vitals and then decides to cover him up before sneaking off, making sure no one is the wiser. He is motionless in the bed with the sheet over him and she is as thrilled as can be.
Included in this clip: Coerced Male Orgasm, Riding, Hand Over Mouth, Struggle, Femdom, Fantasy, Blondes, Blonde Riding, Fucking to End Him
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 10 min 25 s
Size: 303 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 04:42 PM #89184
Модератор

Модератор

You poor beta bitch need some sex! But since you can't give me what I want, you only get some shoe fuck!And the damn perfect pleasure to lick alfa cum out of my cunt! Be proud of your sex life, thank me for what I am provideing to you, because you'll never be good enough for real sex. Real cunt is too much for you, fucking is too hard. So stay as you are.Simple. And wanker!
Models: GlamyAnya

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 319 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 04:44 PM #89185
Модератор

Модератор

C'mon Silly Subs~if you truly can't figure out what this simple clip is about from the title alone do I really even want someone as dense as you as a Sub, anyhow?! Likely not. LOL It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what my videos are about.....read the title, the tags, it should be obvious,Genius. lol Go get your headphones, your lube and YOUR WALLET to buy this clip!
Models: Penny Trait

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Size: 532 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 04:45 PM #89186
Модератор

Модератор

"We need to talk. you'd better sit down." When you hear these words, you instantly start thinking of excuses to the worst case scenario - I have found out your secret! For years you have been hiding this obsession, this habit you can't get rid of. But it just kept growing, the more you tried to subdue it and control it, the more it controlled you. The more pleasure you derived from it and now you can't get off without it! Your Fetish - My worn pantyhose / tights. If I ever found out, you couldn't imagine what to expect from My reaction. But it happened, I finally had enough of wondering where all My pantyhose / tights were going missing and I set up a hidden camera in My closet. I couldn't believe what I saw you were doing... And now your fetish is Exposed-Fantasy! This is My reaction...
Models: Young Goddess Kim

Duration: 9 min 34 s
Size: 574 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 04:46 PM #89187
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Jessa Rhodes makes her new slave spread her cheeks and bury his face deep inside her tight little asshole!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 8 min 10 s
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 04:46 PM #89188
Модератор

Модератор

HELLO ADDICT!!ARE YOU READY?? GET YOUR POPPE*RS AN LETS HAVE FUN!!! BEAT THAT DICK UNTIL IT HURT, BE READY FOR THE MOST PSYCHEDELIC POPP8ERS TRIP OF YOUR LIFE
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 8 min 57 s
Size: 524 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 04:48 PM #89189
Модератор

Модератор

My ass looks AMAZING in my new yoga pants. They hug my booty in all the right places. I pull them up and show you my jiggly cheeks in the stretchy material. I bend over and show you an amazing view of my ass right in your face. My thick thighs fill out the pants and stretch the material. I shake my booty and tease you with my delicious ass. These yoga pants make your dick hard don't they ? I slide the pants down and show off my cute lacey red panties. I spank my booty for you and show you how it jiggles. I pull the yoga pants back up my booty and shake and wiggle. My ass is irresistible. I know you want to cum for my booty.
Models: Kittenchu

Duration: 5 min 15 s
Size: 401 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 04:50 PM #89190
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 28 min 22 s