Old 10-14-2019, 05:35 PM #89231
Модератор

Модератор

You little pervert. Hiding under my chair again. Stealing as many glances as you can of my crossed legs while I fiddle with my feet under my chair. Multiple angles as you crawl around on the floor under my feet. No audio.
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 8 min 35 s
Resolution: 608 x 1 080
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 255 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 05:36 PM #89232
Модератор

Модератор

Get that Dick closer to my feet put some oil and make it nice and slippery , it feels so good when I rub it doesn't it! Your dick belongs to me now I want you to stroke it for my Big beautiful soles I know you wanna blow a nice big yummy load all over my feet . Come get ready to shoot that load you are getting so close , you're Twitching and ready to explode ! Oh Oh Oh ride that edge , how bad you want it hahahaha
Silly loser , Losers like you don't get to cum, you do get to keep spending on me LOL
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 7 min 42 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 386 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 05:36 PM #89233
Модератор

Модератор

You were made to spend! You can't quit giving me your money because it makes you feel part of my life! You hooked! My body, my beauty, my voice makes, everything about me is addicting! You won't quit ! You can't quit! Findom is your life and you can't give up
Models: CarlyQueen

Duration: 4 min 52 s
Size: 253 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 05:37 PM #89234
Модератор

Модератор

oh you wish this was you, maybe it will be, keep swiping right to find me!
Models: curiouscristine

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Resolution: 358 x 640
Size: 32.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 05:41 PM #89235
Модератор

Модератор

At a certain point, some orgasms transcend -- or just keep going for so damn long one finds oneself actually counting the seconds until he stops GUSHING.

What you're about to see is... uh .. you just have to watch.

This video is so sexy, so fun, and if you haven't watched this summer's videos with my 3-month "intern," you are seriously missing out----but no fear. Start here. This is 100% real, from the licking to the tickling to the begginggggg me not to make him blow it, to the everlasting ejaculation, this little session is easily in my top 5 moments, ever.

I challenge you to find a more intense orgasm on the internet.
Models: christinaqccp

Duration: 10 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 617 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 05:44 PM #89236
Модератор

Модератор

Today I'm supposed to meet up with a friend, but when I get to his house he's not there. His sexy big titted wife gives him a call and it turns out he's stuck at work and running late so she allows me to stay and wait for him to get home. As we sit together on the couch and talk she stretches out her legs and puts her cute little feet in my lap. I can't help myself from touching them as she flexes and wiggles her toes and she doesn't seem to mind that I'm touching her feet. In fact she says it feels kinda nice. So I pull her socks off and start to massage her very nice, and very soft bare feet. Her toenails are painted pink and her tiny feet are some of the nicest I've ever seen. Great high arches too. I'm getting so hard having her sexy feet on my lap that my cock is pressing up against the inside of my pants and bulging out. It's so obvious that her feet are arousing me and she notices and tells me it's okay. That was the green light as far as I'm concerned. She starts to aggressively rub my cock from outside my pants and I can tell she wants me to take it out. Moments later I pull my pants off and get to feel her ultra soft bare feet wrapped around my rock hard cock. This wife definitely knows how to give one hell of a footjob. She squeezes and works my dick with her feet and grips the head of my cock with her tiny toes. I feel like I'm right on the edge of cumming that I have to slow down several times just to keep from blowing prematurely. Finally I roll her over and fuck her sexy wrinkled soles with a great view of her ass in those tight jeans. She gets back on the phone with her husband to check in with him as her feet are still wrapped around my stiff cock, pre cum drooling out of the tip. We have some more time before he gets home and it's a good thing because I'm about to blow a massive load all over the soles of her sexy bare feet, and that's exactly what I do. This was one of the all time best footjobs I've ever had. I wonder if he'll notice the sperm stain I left on his couch. Oops!
Models: Naughty_House

Duration: 20 min 36 s
Size: 630 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 05:46 PM #89237
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 9 min 8 s
Size: 1.48 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 05:47 PM #89238
Модератор

Модератор

1080 HD Natalya has been feeding her little piggy, Devon, in hopes that Devon will win the fattest sow contest this year. The title of “fattest sow” goes to the pledge that has gained the most weight during their freshman year. Natalya has been stuffing Devon with pizza, apple pie and candy. But Devon is being a stick in the mud. She's barely even through her second pizza and she says she can't have another Taste. Amadahy steps in when she hears Natalya yelling at Devon. She helps Natalya encourage Devon to eat more. After Devon has a few more Tastes of pie, the girls decide to take her measurements. Devon's gained a few inches since the beginning of the semester! Her hips are especially fattening nicely. Their sorority house might be in the running for the blue ribbon. Devon looks extremely sad. She does not want to gain weight, but her new college friends keep encouraging her to eat. Amadahy and Natalya have kept the clothes that Devon fit into last year. They want her to see how tight her old clothes are on her now. Devon tries to fit into her old clothes. She can't get her old shorts up over her growing thighs. The girls laugh at her and congratulate themselves. They have Devon try on a slightly larger pair of shorts from the beginning of the schoolyear. She can get them over her thighs and ass, but she can no longer get them to button. The girls measure Devon's breasts. They make her wear an old blouse that barely buttons over her bra. Natalya starts yanking at the fabric, trying to see if she can get the shorts and blouse to close. Devon is just too fat to wear her old clothes. The girls take humiliating photos of Devon popping out of some of her old wardrobe favorites. They record her new measurements so that they can see how she progresses. Devon starts to cry. Natalya jiggles Devon's fat while she cries. The girls tell Devon that she will have to stand in front of a full-length mirror and self-assess her body. Her friends want her to notice all the areas where's she's gained fat, and think about the areas where she could be fatter. Then, when she's done self-assessing she's to sit down and finish eating the junk food that Natalya has laid out for her. Devon gazes into the mirror with sadness. Then, she sits down and begins to eat her feelings. (12:42 long)
Clip Contains: Amadahy, Devon, Natalya, Feeder/Feedee, Gaining Weight, Lesbian Domination, Sorority Hazing, Face stuffing/Overeating, Caloric Food, Tight Clothes, Clothing Try-On, Humiliation
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 12 min 42 s
Size: 631 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 05:47 PM #89239
Модератор

Модератор

You've invited me over to watch the football game. When I get to your house I realize that I am the only female there. You and the guys want to bet on the game. The loser has to do whatever the winner wants. I want in. I bet on one team and you and the guys bet on another. You all talk trash the entire game and whisper amid yourselves about what you all are going to have me do and do to me. Well, well, well looks who won. My team! I know you are all worried now about what is going to happen
Models: Nikki Nevaeh

Duration: 21 min 11 s
Size: 732 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 05:48 PM #89240
Модератор

Модератор

you're the worst kind of man, you know that? you appear okay from the outside; normal job, decent looking, good manners. Some girls may even be excited to go on a date with you. But there's one little problem: your dick. It's fucking broken or something because every time you try and score in bed, you just can't perform. Do you know how disappointing that is for us women? All I want is a nice hard thick cock to fuck My pussy, and you can't even manage that. How PATHETIC. Well, I think it's clear what you need to do. No more disappointing women anymore, you're just destined to be a cuckold. That's right, it's time to practice your pussy eating and cock sucking skills because from now on, that's the only action you'll be getting.This is a custom clip and the name "sub L" is used a few times. It will still be enjoyed by many.Elements of verbal humiliation, Coerced bi, CEI, and cuckolding.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Size: 322 MiB
Download From AnzFile