Old 10-14-2019, 11:33 PM #89461
Модератор

Модератор

I LOVE making you eat your own cum! This clip requires you to be ready to edge your self to the brink of orgasm and follow My instructions. Stroke it and pump it just how I say, as I get you horny enough to do things you wouldn't normally consider doing. It's hot knowing I can get you to do freaky things to yourself, just to please Me. Are you ready?
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 22 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 374 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 11:33 PM #89462
Модератор

Модератор

Hey cum slut! Ready for a night of fun? You're going to be swallowing lots of cum for Goddess. Are you ready? Of course you are! Now eat it like a good boy! Features 3 of my popular cum eating instruction clips (Avid Cum Slut Programming, Eat it For My Ass, A Special CEI Session) all in one file so you can watch back to back, cumming each time,and swallowing it like a good boy. Now get that cock out and play my little game!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 40 min 1 s
Size: 950 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 11:34 PM #89463
Модератор

Модератор

Nina & Molly lotion each other!
Models: AriaNina

Duration: 5 min 27 s
Size: 186 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 11:35 PM #89464
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 14 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 363 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 11:35 PM #89465
Модератор

Модератор

you're the worst kind of man, you know that? you appear okay from the outside; normal job, decent looking, good manners. Some girls may even be excited to go on a date with you. But there's one little problem: your dick. It's fucking broken or something because every time you try and score in bed, you just can't perform. Do you know how disappointing that is for us women? All I want is a nice hard thick cock to fuck My pussy, and you can't even manage that. How PATHETIC. Well, I think it's clear what you need to do. No more disappointing women anymore, you're just destined to be a cuckold. That's right, it's time to practice your pussy eating and cock sucking skills because from now on, that's the only action you'll be getting.This is a custom clip and the name "sub L" is used a few times. It will still be enjoyed by many.Elements of verbal humiliation, Coerced bi, CEI, and cuckolding.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Size: 322 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 11:35 PM #89466
Модератор

Модератор

Sordid, sordid, very sordid.
You will wonder if what you see is real.
WARNING: NOT FOR CARDIACS
Models: scottwill

Duration: 19 min 17 s
Size: 566 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 11:37 PM #89467
Модератор

Модератор

Zoey is picking up her bbw ebony stripper friend Ariane up from the club and she seems a little gassy in the back
seat! Zoey drives with haste as her farting sexy friend demands she pull over so she can Yellow Juice to as she had too many
drinks at the club tonight! It's early morning and they find a park to pull over at as Zoey makes her farting Having fun
stripper friend race across the park in her heels so she can Yellow Juice in the public toilet! Good thing the park seems
pretty empty as they make quite a scene at the park in her barely there schoolgirl outfit, tight fitting belly shirt
and stiletto heels and stockings! The gorgeous amazon stripper Yellow Juices in the men's room and finises off with a nice
big fart then Zoey even takes a turn pulling up her jean skirt and Yellow Juicing too and they head off to finally make it
home!
Models: JessicaTaylorXXX

Duration: 7 min 59 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 133 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 11:38 PM #89468
Модератор

Модератор

custom video: You love my legs and feet in glossy pantyhose, there is something so stimulating about the and you can't get enough. I tease you with my long glossy legs, crossing them, dangling my high heel pumps from my high arched feet. Showing off the way the pantyhose separate from my feet when I pop my arches, by the time I tell you to start stroking you are already dripping precum! I pull out a dildo and trace my feet over it, enticing you to stroke along. You will stroke for me while I run this dildo along my wrinkled soles, and stroke it off with my feet, keep the pace, and cum all over my pretty feet! xx Kayla Jane Danger
Models: KaylaJaneDanger

Duration: 13 min 32 s
Size: 814 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 11:39 PM #89469
Модератор

Модератор

Princess ClaraKitty teases and encourages you to touch herself while worshiping her perfect feet and toes Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 6 min 37 s
Size: 775 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 11:39 PM #89470
Модератор

Модератор

Sandy (Abbey Rain) seems to have everything a woman could want: money, peace of mind, a home to call her own, and a husband whom loves her more than anything else in the world. Yet while her love for her husband, John, is undying as ever, nothing exciting seems to happen in their lives. John works excessively, but they both agree that it is necessary for them to sustain their present lifestyle: the luxury car, the hilltop bungalow with the pool, and the vacations to the Caribbean. But Sandy wants more; indeed, she yearns for more.
One morning, while Sandy takes a dip in the pool, a young stranger, Ricky (Alvin Tan), watches her from afar. He builds up the courage to approach Sandy in her very home - uninvited and trespassing - and Sandy, startled as expected, tries to chase Ricky out immediately. Deep down, however, Sandy would love to know a new friend to bring life into her empty existence, taking into full account Ricky's sincere overtures, if not his boyishly-handsome looks. They confide in each other, and Ricky tames Sandy enough for a massage. One thing leads to another, and Sandy, naked under her bathrobe and feeling completely vulnerable, eventually warms up to Ricky.
Despite her strong loyalty to her husband, and her personal promise to only ever have sex with John for life, Sandy finds herself increasingly unable to resist Ricky's advances. And then all hell breaks loose...
Models: Alvin Heaven

Duration: 54 min 51 s
Size: 1.80 GiB
Download From AnzFile