Old 08-05-2019, 12:55 PM #8961
Модератор

Модератор

So this is part of my “Back Of The Bowl” series. Another clip of me on the shitter again. I had Chipotle for dinner and it was time to UNLEASH THE BEAST! Early morning shits are the best. Its was hard and stiff. I know you will enjoy this one!
Models: Oldnak403

Duration: 2 min 43 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 164 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 01:03 PM #8962
Модератор

Модератор

watch my fat cheeks squat over an empty pizza box i finished off days earlier, as i finally let out a nice sized load filled with corn that had been brewing for a few days! some piss included.
Models: mariahmercy

Duration: 4 min 23 s
Size: 463 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 01:12 PM #8963
Модератор

Модератор

You can not watch! Triple use in total darkness. This video we made in the early morning, Yana could not stand it any more, she had diarrhea – she phoned with the girls and they came to me at 9 am. This was the first time in my life when I was used by three girls in total darkness, I could only feel the taste, smell and hear – nothing distracted me from swallowing! Yana poured a sweet and smelly diarrhea into my mouth, I had to swallow it with large swallows at the time of defecation, so that she did not fall to the floor – I made about 7 large sips at the time when diarrhea came out of her. Swallowing was difficult – my mouth was rusted with remains of badly-digested food. Diarrhea also covered my nose – I could not breathe and my mouth was also filled to breathe I took 4 more deep sips! Amina puknula and poured into my mouth quality, hard shit with a pleasant smell and taste! Her shit is always sweet – she eats a lot of sweet and likes chocolate. Her shit was hard to swallow, she had to chew a lot, I swallowed some of the pieces without chewing and I felt them coming through my throat and trying to relax the larynx. In the process of glutting, I had a lot of saliva that helped swallow, but sometimes flowed out. In the end, I took in the bitter shit and urine of Christina, was liberated and saw the light!
This video is my personal record – I served 3 girls in just 11 minutes – I swallow better and better and I practically do not feel vomiting! I dream of a day when I’m raped +6 girls!
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 28 min 3 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 01:20 PM #8964
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me shit out a nice big load of shit knowing that soon I will be playing with my shit and talking to my mom on the phone! As I push this shit out I imagine eating my shit and and chewing big turds as my mother tells me all about her boring life. I get so turned on! I push the shit out and piss all over the floor!
Then it’s time to call my mother! I take out my phone and call her! We chat for a little bit and I start to smear my shit all over my big giant tits! Mmm! It feels so good! And she has no idea! I smear my fresh shit all over my face all while she is droning on and on. I am getting so turned on my smear this shit all over me! I want to taste it so I pop a little chunk in my mouth! I hold it in there and then I swallow my shit!
I put a big piece of shit in my mouth and talk to my mother with a mouth full of shit! She has no clue!
Enjoy this super hot video of me playing with my shit while on the phone with my mom!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 13 min 27 s
Size: 609 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 01:26 PM #8965
Модератор

Модератор

Simple, cheap, and short video) Despite its simplicity, very hot, especially for you, my bitch, today you have a lot of work … Make me happy with your tongue, and also lick my shit pussy to shine .. If you’re a good boy I even pee in your mouth!) * The video does not contain the process of defecation, only my pussy, masturbation, and smearing shit)
In other words, it’s simple, I’m back and with me new content with good taste and quality) If you like really messy and dirty video you are looking for places where you can do anything you like toilet games, fresh shit, piss, vomit, and more… I’m glad to see you in my shop!) There is a lot…don’t miss it!) Low prices on my videos, will help to open a new topic of Scat games!) Video also adapt to all modern devices like tablets smartphones and console) stay tuned!) Love you) PS: don’t forget that you can always contact me and make a video of your script!!! Pretty cool, huh?
Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 1 min 43 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 92.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 01:33 PM #8966
Модератор

Модератор

New girl Yana in my studio! 26 years old, breast – 3, height 176 cm.
Congratulate me – I have a new, tall girl with chic shapes! Tomorrow we go to take tests and if she does not get sick I will serve her as a toilet! The smell of her shit is completely different than that of Christina, he is stronger, sharp and sweet. It’s hard to describe this smell, but it’s completely new to me! She said she shit every day, in the morning and sometimes after dinner, but promised to suffer and shit only when we meet.
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 6 min 51 s
Size: 255 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 01:34 PM #8967
Модератор

Модератор

I am so desperate to be a cheerleader! I want to be one so bad! I think that I would make the perfect cheerleader and I’ve worked so so hard to be the best I can be! I know that I don’t have much of a chance of making the squad but I am willing to do ANYTHING!
I start my routine. My moves are awful but I have such a short cheer outfit on. My pussy keeps popping out and I forgot to wear a bra! My big boobs flop all over as I jump and dance! I give it my all because I am so desperate to be a cheerleader! Finally my routine is done. I know I didn’t do very good so I start to beg the coach to let me on the team! I swear I’ll do anything!
My coach tell me he wants me to drink my piss. I am shocked and embarrassed but I know I will do anything to get to be a cheerleader! I grab a cup and piss in it! I look at my fresh warm pee and take a nice big drink! “Like this coach!? You want me to drink my piss like this!?”
Then he tells me he wants to see me shit for him. I don’t really want to but I know how bad I want to be a cheerleader so I squat down and push out some nice juicy turds for my coach! My turds look so good! I want to make my coach happy so I sniff my poop and lick my poop! I even put some shit in my mouth and chew it all up! Anything to be a cheerleader!
So coach? What to do you think!?
Enjoy!

Duration: 9 min 44 s
Size: 1.46 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 01:41 PM #8968
Модератор

Модератор

Alina had diarrhea when she walked around the shopping center
Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 8 min 7 s
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 01:50 PM #8969
Модератор

Модератор

My hungry toilet slave, I know you want my shit. I want you to tell me how much you want it. If you want my shit, you will have to tell me you love my poop. Describe your love and devotion to my poop. Tell me how you can’t live without it. You need to eat my shit! Tell me, and then I’ll give it to you. Lower yourself, humiliate yourself for my shit!
Tell me how bad you need my shit and I’ll push out a nice big load for you. Do it, toilet slave, do it now!
Enjoy!

Duration: 4 min 36 s
Size: 733 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 01:56 PM #8970
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as I start off shitting and then pissing my maroon panties, getting them full and dirty, before taking them off and showing it to you. From there, I show you the mess I’ve made, before making myself into even more of a mess with smear and a little taste. Diving into some sexy tit play, I talk dirty to you all the while, and end up fucking my vagina with my dildo, getting that all nice and messy with shit as well.
Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile