Old 08-05-2019, 03:29 PM #8981
Модератор

Модератор

Do you like my slim body? You also like me watching time to time. Well I like stretching especially being naked. I show some of stretching movements for you, also lift up one of a leg next to my face. Bending over for better view and little tight asshole. While i bend over making loud and long fanny farts directly to your face. Spread my pussy and butt hole as well just to admire me bending. Crystal clear pussy and ass hole view and sounds of it. I talk cute for you and going down on my fourth and release one more Queefing. I brought a nice pink toy too today so let’s play with and fucking juicy pussy in feet view while I squirt once then by my fingers once again. Spread pussy wide and pee like a fountain still in feet view. But you know I always have to poo so this time wouldn’t be an exception as well, spread wide apart legs and release a nasty stinky poo on bareback. Pushing hard till you can see a little prolapse. So while I squirt, pee and poo my barefoot in central view for you. At the end I make some more loud fanny farts in doggy and saying Goodbye
Old 08-05-2019, 03:31 PM #8982
Модератор

Модератор

Look at these sexy light colored jeans! mm! They cling to my ass and feel so good! What a shame it would be to piss in them and shit in them!
I dance around a giggle and rub my jean covered pussy! They feel so good on me! They are going to feel even better filled with my poo poos!
I let my bladder go and a nice little trickle of piss comes out and darkens the crotch of my jeans!
Then, I turn around and bend over and grunt and grunt and push my shit out into these pretty light blue jeans!
Oh it feels so good to fill my jeans! I love feeling my squishy, warm, moist shit in my jeans. My shit squishes it’s way between my ass crack and between my legs! I can feel in on my pussy and all up my crack! I feel my shit through my jeans! It’s so warm and so sexy! I push more and more! There’s so much shit coming out!
Do you want to see the mess in my jeans? I pull my jeans down and show you the shit COVERED ass! Oh god! It’s so hot!
I bend over and rub my shit coated pussy! I am so crazy turned on! I know I am about to have the most massive orgasm! Oh! I cunt is soaking wet with shit and my girl juices!
Please watch me cum! What my body shake and my pussy twitch! Hear the desperation and arousal in my voice! And finally see the pleasure and satisfaction in my eyes as I cum while sniffing my stinky dirty jeans!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 6 min 29 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 723 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 03:40 PM #8983
Модератор

Модератор

This teddy looks so good i just want to shit on him,I found a cute little scat song to shit and piss to right on this teddy bear , i wish i ate more broccoli last night so i could have done a bigger shit on this fifty stinky teddy,fall in love with my round chocolate ass and what come out of it.
Models: scatdesire

Duration: 8 min 34 s
Size: 746 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 04:11 PM #8984
Модератор

Модератор

My first attempt with another woman. It’s a great experience for both of us smell…
Models: DirtyIvonne

Duration: 6 min 52 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 252 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 04:15 PM #8985
Модератор

Модератор

For the third day, Cristina is taking antibiotics. I asked her to send me pictures of the food she would eat these days before we met. This feeding was very difficult – I whipped 4 gag reflexes and caused Christina’s discomfort – it’s very bad! Shit Christina this time had a completely different taste and smell (this was noticed even by Christina). It had a sour pungent taste and smell, apparently antibiotics strongly violated the microflora. Swallowing was very difficult and it was really cool! Kristina behaved stiffly and constantly urged me, it was impossible to rest, I had to swallow every second.
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 21 min 28 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 751 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 04:16 PM #8986
Модератор

Модератор

Watch it pov style close up.. i want to be worshipped and your the one to do it…
I fart in your face making you sniff, smell and eat those shitty farts before fucking my pussy and dripping cum into your mouth…
I then open my arsehole to show the red insides of my arsehole teasing you with the shit thats waiting to drop into your mouth..
i tell you what ive eaten and how i want you to eat my raw shit and swallow it.
I push open my arsehole the raw shit peeking through my prolapsed arse before pushing it out and telling you to swallow it….
While you chew away i fart more shitty farts into your face making your smell that arse while you eat what has been cooking inside me for days
Models: evamarie88

Duration: 13 min 24 s
Size: 797 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 04:20 PM #8987
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to be my little toilet slave. Lick and worship my ass while I get ready to push my poop out. Dont forget to lick up all the pee that comes out too. Lick and tease my ass while I fart while trying to push. I know you love the smell of my farts. Watch as my pussy gets all nice and creamy from being turned on so much. Watch as it slides out of my pussy and down my ass, and lick it all up for me. Once Im good and ready, open up wide as my poop slides right out.
Models: drea_xoxo

Duration: 15 min 1 s
Size: 1.60 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 04:42 PM #8988
Модератор

Модератор

Horny lesbo piss action! 2 Milfs in piss fever!
I was to visit, with my horny girlfriend SEX4All and when we meet, we always do dirty sex. Since we both had to piss and we are on horny piss games we have done horny lesbo-pissing. My girlfriend pissed me, her hot champagne, in my greedy mouth and I swallowed everything. Then I pissed my girlfriend on her big tits. See how much fun we had and you see it all again from 2 camera angles!
Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 6 min 25 s
Size: 925 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 05:09 PM #8989
Модератор

Модератор

Aww! Baby, you look so cute! You’re such a good baby! But it’s time for me to put you in diapers! I have a nice clean, fresh diaper for you! But since you are Mommy’s special little baby, I have a very special treat for you today!
Mommy is going to fill your diaper with piss and shit! Yes, baby! I’m going to piss and shit in your diaper and then make you wear it! What do you think of that baby!? Do you want to wear Mommy’s poop all day long!? Sorry, baby, you don’t have a choice!
You are going to sit in Mommy’s stinky poop and pee all day and you’re going to love it! It makes Mommy so happy to see her little baby in her poop!
Good Baby!

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Size: 1.79 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 05:14 PM #8990
Модератор

Модератор

Would you like to hear me tell you about how I was driving home from work with my ass full of shit desperate to come out? I was stuff in so much traffic and I couldn’t get out! I had to shit so so so bad! I kept holding it until it was too much and my asshole opened up all all this fresh warm smelly shit came bursting out right there in my car!
I talk to you for a long time tell you about how it felt to sit there in traffic with my shit squishing up my ass crack.
Then I show you my big white panties full of my shit! I pull my panties up and squish my shit into my ass! It turns me on so much! Do you want to see me masturbate with my ass smeared with shit talking about the humiliation and the arousal that came from accidentally shitting myself in public?

Duration: 8 min 40 s
Size: 444 MiB
Download From AnzFile