Old 10-16-2019, 06:17 PM #90131
Модератор

Модератор

After months of us having Therapy-Fantasy sessions and hearing endlessly about your homosexual desires and how you so desperately don't want to be a fag, i know theres only one way to see if you're truly gay, or just obsessed with dick.

I've brought you to my bedroom, and ill see just how well you can handle a girl giving herself over to you.

Expect humiliation if you fail the "Alpha straight male test"
Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 9 min 19 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 635 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 06:17 PM #90132
Модератор

Модератор

Have your vile close by. I want to make you get high as fuck and bring you deeper into my world. Each time you see me give you the jerk off sign you will inhale those fumes. You will soon find yourself repeating me out loud. The show is about to begin and I will take complete control. Aroma heighten your state of arousal. Something a FREAK like yourself needs to pay attention to is your ASSHOLE. Take your finger and SLIDE it inside. If you don't have lube by wet your finger and pop it into your asshole. You will soon find yourself saying, "Princess Fierce owns my tight virgin hole." The pleasure I provide you will bring more power my way. As you fuck your tight asshole you will soon find yourself giving me everything. Spread your cheeks and open your wallet; it's game time.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 32 s
Size: 617 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 06:20 PM #90133
Модератор

Модератор

Your love of My gorgeous, sexy, all-natural, perfect Empress tits goes beyond words. You adore staring at them as I move My chest from side to side. You're completely mesmerized by them when I slowly bend down in front of you, giving you a perfect little peak down My bra. You can't stop thinking about how they jiggle and bounce as I tease you mercilessly with their perky perfection. Simply put, you are a devoted slave to My tits and they own your sad little life. I mean just think about it, here I am, a perfect Goddess from head to toe, standing in front of you wearing nothing but the tiniest, sexiest little thong and still you can't take your eyes off My tits! Your mind is so desperately lost in the depths of My cleavage that you are no longer turned on by the rest of My exquisite body. My perfect pussy and tight little ass mean nothing to you so long as My tits are there to tempt your eyes and pull you deeper into your love addiction with them. And that's exactly how I want you.You were born to be My mindless, hopelessly devoted, tit worshiping slave. You have spent countless hours lusting and longing after their round perfection that you must think it impossible to fall any deeper into your devotion to them. But, of course, you couldn't be more wrong. Your servitude to My perfect tits will never be enough. Your servitude to ME will never be enough. So allow Me to enslave your mind even more and take you deeper into your submission to Me and My tits. By the end of this clip I will be topless and you will have lost all your remaining willpower to resist My perfection. You will give in to Me completely.Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats : iWantFanClub.com /timeline /EmpressMikaTrain to be My official slave : https://iwantclips.com/store/10852/Empress-Mika/1143832
Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~Amuse your Empress (+50 %): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100 %): WorshipEmpressBe a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200 %): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 38 s
Size: 835 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 06:21 PM #90134
Модератор

Модератор

Ready for your dick to drip?! This tube top titty tease it HOT!! So much cleavage, nip slips, underboob, titty bouncing, oh My!!
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 7 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 531 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 06:21 PM #90135
Модератор

Модератор

A sensual vid for the foot fetish newbie or really anyone that loves looking at my feet. I share some secrets why foot fetish is HOT and why you should just give into it. My feet turn you on so much! Nothing will hold you back from exploring your foot fetish after this vid
Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 5 min 54 s
Size: 424 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 06:22 PM #90136
Модератор

Модератор

No ifs ands or buts, these feet completely control you. Are you ready to experience REAL foot slavery? The type that makes you drop to your knees and do exactly as I say. Yes, you are ready. As my words ring through your mind you find yourself unable to look away. Soon you find yourself repeating foot mantras. My oily soles triggering your foot addiction. In just a few minutes you will be enslaved to my feet, doing exactly as I say. This clip contains elements of foot domination, financial domination, feet, oily soles, soles, foot slave training, foot humiliation, foot fetish, feet worship, mind fuck, mesmerize, foot worship, POV foot worship.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Size: 515 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 06:23 PM #90137
Модератор

Модератор

Im such a Bratty School Girl. I love my School uniform with bare Legs and wearing Flats. I arrive home with my Old Slave carrying my books, head down and obviously a totally broken Old man who serves a young arrogant schoolgirl like me. I walk over and sit on the sofa Unwinding, I order my slave on his knees and he crawl over still holding my books. I order him to place the books to one side and to Kneel directly at my feet face down. I kick up one foot and flex it around his face and remind him of the long day I had at school and walking around shopping. "TAKE MY SHOES OFF AND RUB MY FEET" I order him he immediately does. I verbally humiliate him and remind him he has missed his lunch break, but that just leaves more money that can be spent on Me and I verbally break him down while sitting back, getting my feet massaged, checking on my nails etc. I Coerce this old man to Lick and kiss the bottom of my soles and declare his total ownership by me.
Empress Jennifer
Models: The Mean Girls

Duration: 16 min 2 s
Size: 716 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 06:24 PM #90138
Модератор

Модератор

You'll need the load of cum you saved from Advanced Cum Eating Academy, Lesson 3 to complete this task. You can't proceed without it.
The male mind is prone to fixation prior to orgasm and disinterest afterwards. So many of my cum-whores in training want to go for style points and play with their fresh semen, but once they've released, it holds no appeal.
I have the solution. I will instruct you through a series of scandalous maneuvers reserved for the filthiest of cum-guzzlers, using your reserved semen from the prior lesson. You'll be playing with your old load while working up a new one.
There's no guessing where this messy, twisted game will end. Follow my instructions and find out!
Contains the following erotic elements:
CUM EATING INSTRUCTION - MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION - CUM PLAY - MASTURBATION GAMES- FEMALE DOMINATION - HUMILIATION - FEMDOM POV
Watch hundreds of my streaming videos at LarkinLove.com
Want to impress me? Use one of these MARKUP codes at checkout:
25% tip - JUSTTHETIP
50% generous tip - GIVETHANKS
100% Markup to honor your goddess - HONOR
250% Markup to show your dedication - DEVOTION
666% Markup to sow you are completely enslaved - SUCCUBUS
Models: Princess Larkin

Duration: 12 min 54 s
Size: 470 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 06:24 PM #90139
Модератор

Модератор

It's so easy to find out what makes you weak.You love worshiping my tits, you love obsessing over them. Good thing for you, I enjoy making you even more desperate. It's your lucky day, you get to stare, you get stroke, and you get to become even more obsessed!
Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Size: 557 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 06:25 PM #90140
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Jade Jantzen is willing to do anything she can for some extra hours at work. She'll even let her boss fuck her bare feet! As her feet are wrapped around his hard cock, her husband calls and her boss makes her answer, keeping a conversation with him during her secret footjob. As upset as he is, he'll just have to deal with the fact that her boss owns her feet!
Models: Goddess Foot Jobs

Duration: 9 min 12 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 470 MiB
Download From AnzFile