Old 10-16-2019, 10:02 PM #90221
Модератор

Модератор

You're always imagining me in bed... so why don't you go get this biseo and see me in a few different positions... naked!
Models: Abbyy36

Duration: 1 min 25 s
Resolution: 1280 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 43.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 10:12 PM #90222
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 22 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 812 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 10:13 PM #90223
Модератор

Модератор

*WEAR HEADPHONES WHILE WATCHING THIS CLIP FOR MAXIMUM MENTAL DOMINATION* There is no denying the fact you are gay. Yes, you heard me correctly. I know for a fact you are a cock sucking whore. You crave dick. After watching this clip it will seal your fate...you will be a full fledge dick licking whore.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Size: 282 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 10:14 PM #90224
Модератор

Модератор

you're the worst kind of man, you know that? you appear okay from the outside; normal job, decent looking, good manners. Some girls may even be excited to go on a date with you. But there's one little problem: your dick. It's fucking broken or something because every time you try and score in bed, you just can't perform. Do you know how disappointing that is for us women? All I want is a nice hard thick cock to fuck My pussy, and you can't even manage that. How PATHETIC. Well, I think it's clear what you need to do. No more disappointing women anymore, you're just destined to be a cuckold. That's right, it's time to practice your pussy eating and cock sucking skills because from now on, that's the only action you'll be getting.This is a custom clip and the name "sub L" is used a few times. It will still be enjoyed by many.Elements of verbal humiliation, Coerced bi, CEI, and cuckolding.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 322 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 10:18 PM #90225
Модератор

Модератор

you cant help it. They have taken over your life in so many ways. I have you so hooked on My perfect feet that they are all you need to cum and feel completely submissive. I wiggle My toes and tease you in this clip
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 5 min 13 s
Size: 321 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 10:20 PM #90226
Модератор

Модератор

Giantess/humiliation video, with you playing the role of a dominating Step-Mother, who humiliates and Squeezes her speck sized son. You come home, fresh from working out for most of the day, and you sit down, take your shoes and socks off, and rest your feet on table, unaware that your son has shrunken on the table, and is now cowering in the shadow of your feet. Eventually you hear a noise down by your feet, and when you investigate, you lose it laughing at your pathetic speck sized son. You taunt and humiliate him for a bit, rubbing how much more powerful and superior you are to him, telling him he's not even a person anymore, let alone a man. All he is is a tiny bug, one that should be Squeezed. You think for moment about how to get rid of him, before you great a great idea. You stand up, and tell him not to go anywhere (Not like he could escape anyway). Laughing, you return wearing a huge strap-on, banging it on the table next to him. You taunt and humiliate him, enjoying how pathetic he is, a mere speck before your powerful cock. Finally, after some more teasing, you say goodbye as you Cru.sh him under the strap-on, relishing the moment. I'd like you to focus as much as possible on humiliating and making fun of the son, really making him feel as small as he is. For the son, if you can actually use something to represent a speck. Wear whatever you'd like to wear.
**This clip is personalized**
Models: Miss Untamed

Duration: 15 min 54 s
Size: 505 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 10:26 PM #90227
Модератор

Модератор

You're the volleyball team's bench-warmer, but lately you've been desperate for some play time. You approach the volleyball team captain after practice -- an intimidatingly hot sporty girl -- and beg to be put on next game. She laughs in your face. She only cares about winning, and putting you on certainly isn't going to make that happen. You plead more, saying that you'll do anything. Maybe, little losers like you should be careful what you wish for.The team captain takes you up on your offer and tells you to take a seat. She says she has a reputation of being particularly cruel towards guys. That makes you a little excited. She then tells you she loves to tease and humiliate guys by making them eat their own cum. You're both scared and aroused.She commands you take out your cock and start stroking the way she says. She berates you, calling you a loser, disgusting, a pervert. It only makes your pathetic cock harder. She teases you with her sublime body, shaking her ass and tits in front of your face.Just when you feel you're about to burst, she shows you how she's going to make you cum -- with your hips raised and your cock aimed directly at your mouth. Open wide, loser, because on the count of 10 you're going to shoot your own load into you mouth and swallow every last drop,
Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 17 min 20 s
Size: 2.59 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 10:32 PM #90228
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Violette - iwantclips

Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 20 min 44 s
Size: 941 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 10:32 PM #90229
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Bianca and I both have perfectly small feet with the slightest arches and tiniest toes. And that thing you call a dick still can't even compare. We reduce you to a humiliated and diddling mess as we dictate how you should touch yourself to our beautiful feet, discussing our size preferences and I even tell the tale of when I came face to face with a micropeen in college. ||| 1080P HD MP4
Category: SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, BBW GODDESS, BODY PART COMPARISON, FEET JOI, FEMDOM
Models: Queen Khlea

Duration: 7 min 8 s
Size: 527 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 10:35 PM #90230
Модератор

Модератор

It's your special day loser , oh soooo special . You have the perfect Goddess to deliver your present ...... Don't get excited, C*** it's the present of pure humiliation , I'll keep you guessing till the end what it is. I guess we must conjure up a birthday tasty treat too ... So much tease for a dumb fucktard like you .... And the gift of verbal HUMILIATION , truly a birthday to remember , ahhahaah!!!!
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 4 min 58 s
Size: 713 MiB
Download From AnzFile