Old 04-25-2021, 09:15 AM #90471
Модератор

Модератор

Default RK Prime - Kendra Sunderland

RK Prime - Kendra Sunderland

Description:
Kendra Sunderland - No Rest For Cheats
Released: March 30, 2021

Unfaithful Kendra Sunderland has an insatiable appetite for sex. When her boyfriend Van Wylde has to work late one evening, Kendra is so horny she has no choice but to go out and bring home some random cock. When Van Wylde returns home, he's distraught to find Kendra asleep in bed with her latest lover. He dramatically rips the covers off the bed and chases the guy out. Tired of her constant infidelity, Van Wylde swears off Kendra for good. Or at least he tries to until she seduces him with her perfect tits. The makeup sex that follows is so hot, the dude from the bar can't help but sneak back and watch.

Cast: Kendra Sunderland

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/6ab502da620b3
Old 04-25-2021, 09:15 AM #90472
Модератор

Модератор

Default Czech Deviant - Sydney Paradiess

Czech Deviant - Sydney Paradiess

Description:
Sydney Paradiess - Cute girl with pacifier rammed - E18

She might be inked and sucking on a baby dummy but this cute little bitch is soon going to have a grown cock feeding on her juicy cunt.

Cast: Sydney Paradiess

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/2eff776954856
Old 04-25-2021, 09:20 AM #90473
Модератор

Модератор

Default Brad Montana - Nanda Rios & Kamilla Werneck

Brad Montana - Nanda Rios & Kamilla Werneck

Description:
Nanda Rios & Kamilla Werneck - Novinha Gostosa Armou Suruba em Casa

Cast: Kamilla Werneck, Nanda Rios

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/a4c9d680ebc05
Old 04-25-2021, 09:22 AM #90474
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scoreland - Jessica Bunnington

Scoreland - Jessica Bunnington

Description:
Jessica Bunnington - Caught In The Act
Released: April 2, 2021

Jessica "Jessy Bunny" Bunnington gets dolled up and puts on sexy lingerie for a hot date...with herself. She gets into bed with one of her favorite accessories, licks it to make it wet and starts to masturbate. She doesn't hear Max opening the door with the key she gave him. As Jessy vibrates her pussy and clit, her eyes are shut and she doesn't see him walk into the bedroom. Caught! Jessy is surprised and happy to see him and he's really happy and excited to catch her in the act...

She won't need her little plaything now. Max can't wait to lock his lips around her nipples and give those big, sexy tits some lovin' attention. When Jessy sees the gift Max has brought for her, she's eager to put away the toy for another day and suck and tit-fuck him. Showing her that real men eat pussy, Max gives Jessy deep tongue to drive the passionate Jessy crazy before they fuck. "I like men who are generous to me and treat me like a princess, not just in bed but in my whole life," said Jessy, who is really into the fuck-doll experience. "I really love when men like me for my big boobs and my big lips. That is part of bimbofication. And my big lips are going to get even bigger because I'm going to get more implants, and that makes me very, very horny, thinking about my big lips playing with a big dick, wrapped around a big, hard cock and sucking it."

Cast: Jessica Bunnington

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/49ab1c082b069
Old 04-25-2021, 09:50 AM #90475
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cherry Pimps - Abigail Mac & Gia Dimarco

Cherry Pimps - Abigail Mac & Gia Dimarco

Description:
Abigail Mac & Gia Dimarco - Sensual Touches Affecting One Another
Released: March 31, 2021

A Scene from Femme series

Abigail Mac and Dia DiMarco are two smoking-hot babes that are sexy as hell in their tight form-fitting bra and panty sets. The way their stockings cling tightly to those luscious thighs. The curve of their breasts as their hands work their way down their bodies sending shivers, sending deep thoughts of wanting to cum. The taste of sweetness, the taste of lust that each girl has for each other as they explore each other with the gentlest touch. The feel of a tongue on a nylon-covered toe. Just fuck me already! That is what they want and soon all their deepest desires are fulfilled.

Cast: Abigail Mac, Gia DiMarco

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/41d09c68bdb1b
Old 04-25-2021, 09:51 AM #90476
Модератор

Модератор

Default Not My Grandpa - Ava Madison

Not My Grandpa - Ava Madison

Description:
Ava Madison - Cured His Blindness
Released: March 29, 2021

When Ava Madison visits her stepgrandpa Filthy Rich she notices that his eyes aren't doing very well and he seems to have lost his sight completely. Stepgrandpa tells Ava to make herself comfortable so she goes to take a shower, this is when stepgrandpa goes and starts spying on her while she showers, turns out he's just faking being blind! Ava is buying it though, and when he asks her to help him in naughty ways, she lets stepgrandpa have his way with her!

Cast: Ava Madison

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/0ea2707453bbb
Old 04-25-2021, 09:56 AM #90477
Модератор

Модератор

Default Black Ambush - Penelope Kay

Black Ambush - Penelope Kay

Description:
Penelope Kay - 20 Years Old
Released: April 3, 2021

"We're going to have ourselves a good time," says Black Stallion Isiah Maxwell of today's sweet little Penelope Kay who's back for a third round. Yes Penelope thinks she's here to fuck white boy director Jay again after he fucked her silly over at ExCoGi. Yes you guessed it. We're passing this sweet treat around the ExploitedX Network after "Talent Scout / Agent" Rick and his black casting couch stretched her asshole some and stud Cam blew his load in that tight little pussy for all our pleasures...

Go check her first two scenes out over there to see all her true firsts on camera. So yes, Penelope's one of those special one's that we just had to make her feel like Backroom was legit and dupe her into fucking a black guy so we all could get a taste of those pussy lips and pass this little innocent flower around and fully corrupt her. So how innocent, cute and naïve is Penelope? Well she's never fucked a black guy before that's for sure and today she's going to find out what all the hype's about and we just love surprising unsuspecting naïve girls with spontaneous BBC sex. So it begins with Jay getting our little slut naked out on the couch and she delivers a sloppy BJ that Isiah is quite impressed by. You see Isiah has the Ambush Cam video phone in the bedroom with him the whole time and can watch all the hot action going on as it's happening so he knows when his sweet treats on her way to him for the surprise. And Surprised she is as she couldn't take her eyes off that "It's SO BIG" monster of a cock that's standing attention when she walks in. "My eyes are right here." Isiah smirks as Penelope quickly shuffles over to the bedside and hasn't once taken her eyes off his cock. You can tell this girl has been dreaming of a large cock ever since she found her clitoris and boy oh boy she wastes no time putting both hands around it and takes a drink from the black fountain. "Is this the biggest dick you've had in your mouth?" Isiah asks. "This is the biggest dick I've ever seen" proclaims Penelope in between slurps and gulps and she takes full advantage of the opportunity laid out before her. The rest is what you've come to expect from us with Isiah fucking little Penelope silly and it all ends with that little pussy filled with Isiah's black seed.

Cast: Penelope Kay

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/7536ba6aba80b
Old 04-25-2021, 10:01 AM #90478
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Life Erotic - Rebeka Ruby

The Life Erotic - Rebeka Ruby

Description:
Rebeka Ruby - On Fire 2

Sexy brunette Rebeka Ruby has a problem with her panties. As she walks along the street in spike-heeled pumps, her tight underwear rubs uncomfortably against her slit and crack. It bugs her so much that the instant she is in the lobby of her apartment building, she hikes up her short leather skater skirt and peels off the hot-pink thong...

In her bedroom, she removes her jean jacket to reveal a kinky black-latex camisole. She takes the panties from her pocket and sniffs them - the scent of her own juices gets her horny and she kisses the pink lace. She sits on a step-stool and lifts her skirt to expose her shaved pussy. Then she begins to masturbate, using manicured fingers to rub her clit and splay her lips wide open.

Sighing, she slips a couple digits inside, then raises her top to free perfect breasts capped with puffy, brownish-pink nipples. The panties are draped over her thigh and she pushes them in her snatch, inch by inch. The deeper they sink, the louder her moans become.

As she stirs the fabric inside of her, she rubs her clit. Then she stands with one bare foot raised high on the stool, stretching her pussy open and squealing as she crams the lace in even deeper. Next, she squats down, knees wide apart, with half of the pink thong hanging out her snatch.

Her fingertips grind against her clit and, as she begins to orgasm, she pulls the lace out slowly, adding to the friction. Whimpering with pleasure, she sinks two fingers in her pussy then screams as she cums even harder, clamping her thighs tight around her hand. Spent, she sits on the floor and inhales the fragrance of her juice-drenched panties.

Cast: Rebeka Ruby

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/9af20ae78d1ec
Old 04-25-2021, 10:01 AM #90479
Модератор

Модератор

Default Thagson - Anna De Ville

Thagson - Anna De Ville

Description:
Anna De Ville - Indecent Youngsters 2

Cast: Anna de Ville

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/550a1faf3b0f3
Old 04-25-2021, 10:13 AM #90480
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bang YNGR - Kourtney Kai

Bang YNGR - Kourtney Kai

Description:
Kourtney Kai - Kourtney Kai Pops Some Bubble Wrap
Early Release: April 9, 2021

Kourtney Kai has an affection for making you extra hard with interesting noises and soft-spoken whispers. She talks about the dirty things that she wants you to do with her sweet pussy and can't wait to get that cock deep inside her.

Cast: Kourtney Kai

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/30c544807a94a