Old 08-06-2019, 07:04 AM #9091
Модератор

Модератор

My Girl Onyx is back!! One of my sexy PAWGS. I love em thick, and Onyx is that to the max!! Enjoy as Onyx takes you into her love lair for some sexy, seductive Ass blasts!! Enjoy this lovely medley as she changes into various outfits and positions! She begins with some farts in her boyshorts and bra and panties, bending over to rip ass blasts right in your face!! Then she slides down those panties and lets you see that phat booty!! She had to fan the FUNK so you could catch a whiff of her stinky ass! Another nice sexy series from Onyx!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 3 min 41 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 725 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 07:05 AM #9092
Модератор

Модератор

I lie on the floor and push push so hard! I send many loud and stinky farts. My ass if full. I must shitting right now!!
Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 4 min 59 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 07:08 AM #9093
Модератор

Модератор

I spy with My beautiful blue eyes a little turd muncher who thought he was sneaky.
Models: MadameDuB

Duration: 8 min 54 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 152 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 07:15 AM #9094
Модератор

Модератор

Eating diarrhea with hard chips is very painful! Recently, the toilet slave told Alina that her diarrhea felt burning when hit on the wound in her mouth. It causes painful sensations and it is possible to get into the blood of the mistress’s bacteria through an open wound in the mouth. Hard, dried chips, with rapid chewing, severely injure the oral cavity. This test was very serious for the toilet slave – this made him completely unprotected in front of Alina’s bacteria. After filming this video, the wounds in his mouth healed for several days, but despite the pain he continued to perform the functions of the toilet slave taking all the bacteria from his mistress.
Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 5 min 34 s
Size: 131 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 07:34 AM #9095
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as I start off pooping for you, before I take a generous amount of the shit and smear it all over my front, starting off with my tits. Getting nice and dirty to you, I talk dirty all the while. Tasting the shit before I begin to play, enjoy the show as I get off for you messily covered from head to vagina in shit.
Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 10 min 2 s
Size: 1.03 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 07:44 AM #9096
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me your Mummy give you the best wank of your life.. I first fart in my leather leggings, letting rip and filling the air with my smelly farts, Before pulling them down and Farting and Shitting right infront of your face.
I Make you lick it and taste a piece before making you chew it while you watch your kinky mum cum.
I drip creamy sticky cum and mop it up and put it onto my shit for you to eat.
I smear my shit all over my leggings and now im going to soak you with my arse juices,
I give myself an enema and fire my dirty arse juices in your direction and tell you to wank that dick while I spray my butt juice all over that dick.
Ready for the countdown, I give you a cum countdown to shoot your load the same time I shoot the dirty liquid out my arse..
10..9…8..7…6…5…4…3…2…1
Such a good boy
Models: evamarie88

Duration: 16 min 51 s
Size: 755 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 07:47 AM #9097
Модератор

Модератор

Sweet, sexy, tease, with a steamy dump ending. Licking, sexy, eyes, sniffing. Cum worthy positions and erotic shit close ups. I even get my toes to play with my shit.
Models: ArielBlack

Duration: 11 min 7 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 130 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 07:50 AM #9098
Модератор

Модератор

This video has no talking. I just want you to sit there and enjoy my asshole. With me farting in your face and watch my gooey poop slide out of my ass.
Models: drea_xoxo

Duration: 3 min 38 s
Size: 382 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 07:51 AM #9099
Модератор

Модератор

My roommate has been a total bitch and she needs to be punished! I’m going to get my revenge on her for treating me like this!
For my revenge, I’m going to make a huge mess on her bed! Watch me go into her room and climb on her bed. What should I pee on first? Why not directly on her blanket!? I spread my legs and let the pee run all over her bed! I grab one of her pillows and piss all over it! But as I’m peeing, I feel her pillow pushing against my pussy! It feel so good! I start humping the pillow, rubbing my wet pussy against it. I’m getting my pee all over and my pussy juices start flowing too! Soon I orgasm so hard from riding my roommate’s pillow!
I notice an empty water bottle and a dildo by her bed. I think I’m going to have a little bit of fun as I’m exacting my revenge on my bitchy roommate!
I bring the bottle to my pussy and fill it up with my pee! I take the bottle and lift it up to my face. I close my eyes and squirt a bit of piss on my face. It’s so sexy! I want more! I open my mouth and squirt my pee in! I’m moaning in pleasure! I lift the bottle again and squirt the pee directly on the dildo while licking it. I suck on the piss soaked dildo and squirt more piss in my face! It feels so good drinking my pee and sucking on my roommates dildo! Oh bummer! The bottle is empty! Time to fill it up again!
With a freshly piss filled bottle I lay down on the wet bed and start masturbating my beautiful moist pussy while spraying the pee from the bottle all over my face and into my mouth. I’m going to cum again as I fuck myself with the dildo and splash pee all over my face!
Now it’s time to get really dirty! My roommate’s bed is not messy enough! I spread my ass and push out a massive turd on her blanket! Haha! That will teach her!
Oh My God! Was that the front door? Oh no! My roommate came home early! What do I do!?
I quickly grab the poop and smear it all over my body and face and then my pussy. I throw myself back and spread my legs open.
The door opens, she comes in, and I greet her with my moist, shit smeared body on her filthy bed! I smile and say, “Welcome baby, don’t say anything, kiss me now”. I put a bit of poop right between my lips and wait for her reaction.
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 23 min 57 s
Size: 1.36 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 07:54 AM #9100
Модератор

Модератор

I am in the restaurant and wanna make some poop so much… I run to the toilet and surprise! This is very stinky diarrhea haha
Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 6 min 4 s
Size: 460 MiB
Download From AnzFile