Old 04-07-2019, 12:47 AM #9141
Модератор

Модератор

sexy Goddess feet, sounds good?! Right?Give up for My feet and start feeling weak, your Favorite size 7 ! you need to Buy this Clip ...come on good boy..have some Fun!
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 9 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 813 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 12:49 AM #9142
Модератор

Модератор

What, you don't believe me that I have the deepest, most plentiful, most glorious wrinkles you've ever seen? Do you think I can't make them deeper and richer by scrunching my soles? Challenge accepted. Look. LOOK AT THEM. Yeah, I know you're jerking off to them right now, as you should. They could squeeze water from a stone, and they're going to drain your balls too. Go on, indulge yourself. Get that hand around your cock and wank away to these wrinkled soles as I brag about how fucking amazing they are. DO IT. There's no walking away now; you're already balls-deep into a foot fetish masturbation sessions with the Queen of Soles. This is a classic Brat Princess Sarah style attitude, with that winking knowledge behind my eyes and naughty bossiness all around. Jerk it, and jerk it good! Check out Scrunch a Bunch, Scrunch a Bunch 2, and Scrunch a Bunch 3
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 5 min 46 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 800 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 12:52 AM #9143
Модератор

Модератор

Soft mind, hard dick, open wallet. My tits are everything you'd ever imagine perfect tits would be. You love them. You want them. You're always readily mesmerized by them, and this bikini cleavage is especially dangerous. Shiny makes you spendy, combined with the raw power of my tits, your wallet has never opened so fast and easy! Mesmerized by my soft voice and seductive words, you fall into a spending trance where you click send on my command every time I snap my fingers. To deepen this sensual seduction I take my perfect tits out of the bra and destroy any resistance you may have had left. You are mine, your wallet is mine, and you will make me happy tonight. Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers". "HumanATM4U" = 200% "iLoveFindom" = 500% "All4MissA" = 1000% As a bare minimum, use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value.
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 13 min 31 s
Size: 611 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 12:52 AM #9144
Модератор

Модератор

Cassandra loves to humiliate this loser slave all the time but there is nothing like after a long workout session! Her feet become ultra smelly and sweaty so this is just the perfect timing to make fun at his face! She makes this loser bow down on his knees right in front of her feet and makes him take her running shoes off to completely cover his face with her sweaty white socks! The smell was so strong after fifty two minutes on the bike! That was sick! She rubs her sweaty socks all over his face with her usual cruel smile and makes him lick the dirty bottom! How does it taste you my little bitch? Cassandra also makes him takes her socks off to smother his face with her stinky workout feet! She makes him take some deep breaths in her feet and stick his tongue out to lick the sweaty bottom of her soles! She also makes him lick and suck all the dirt in between each of her toes like a good devoted loser slave! Another classic clip to add in your collection!
Models: Dreamgirls in Socks

Duration: 6 min 23 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 217 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 12:55 AM #9145
Модератор

Модератор

Hey, loser. You probably noticed that I'm not wearing any sexy lingerie or a bikini today. Nope, I'm just wearing a cute pair of shorts, a tank top, and some sneakers. This is just an everyday outfit that I would wear out anytime, but I still look sooo ridiculously pretty, don't I? It doesn't matter that I'm not wearing latex or fetish gear, you're still so fucking desperate to jerk your cock to Me. You can't help it, your addiction has gotten out of control! You see the preview image flash on your screen and you immediately feel a compulsion to buy this clip and jerk your fucking cock to Me. I'm so right, aren't I? It doesn't matter what I wear; you'll still jerk it.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 12:56 AM #9146
Модератор

Модератор

The incredible Carissa Montgomery is going to allow you to stroke for her. You may have a small penis, but it will amuse her to watch you play with it under her command. Gaze at her beautiful breasts as she instructs you on exactly how to fondle your little dick. Follow every command and you may be allowed to cum. A very hot JOI with this blonde busty femdom goddess.
Models: TinyChaste

Duration: 7 min 51 s
Size: 263 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 01:01 AM #9147
Модератор

Модератор

wear headphones and maybe this will fix you
Models: Amber Chase Fantasy Fetish Factory

Duration: 20 min 42 s
Size: 337 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 01:02 AM #9148
Модератор

Модератор

From a custom video. You are my guy friend and I always notice you checking me out. You confess to me that you love fit, muscular women. I'm amused and intrigued by this and decide to have a little fun with you... your jaw is already on the ground from seeing me in my tiny, micro blue bikini... but when you see my muscles flex, you just can't handle how sexy I look. I flex and show you my rock hard abs and defined obliques... my toned, muscular round ass, and the most spectacular of all... my chest muscles & biceps that are so strong, I can make them bounce. Everytime you see my biceps bounce and my chest muscles pop, you feel like you are going to burst! To tease you further, I do a little workout in front of you with some bicep curls to accentuate my bulging biceps and shoulders and bouncing pecs. I also do some squats so you can see my muscular, round ass flex. I love how turned on you get when I show you my hard body. I want you to stroke yourself and cum while you're worshipping my bouncing biceps and popping chest!
Models: Inked Asian Goddess Siren Thorn

Duration: 6 min 45 s
Size: 170 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 01:03 AM #9149
Модератор

Модератор

You're so weak for me feet. It's ok. It's nothing to be ashamed of. I do have such perfect, sexy, smooth, soft feet. And, I love using my perfect toes and soles to make you my drooling pet. You're going to sit down there and worship, and pay their greatness. Not just my feet. No, you're going to tribute every toe. I love financially dominating you with my feet.Give my feet even more with my mark up codes. ALittleMore adds 20% PayVictoria adds 50% BIGLoser doubles your order and AddictedToVictoria will triple it!
Models: Miss Victoria Reign

Duration: 5 min 8 s
Size: 94.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 01:04 AM #9150
Модератор

Модератор

Aww you have a tiny penis.Don't worry you deserve to cum too, I won't completely deny you just because your dick is small and worthless. You must be so horny, because I know you're a virgin with that tiny dick of yours. Your tiny dick is rock hard for me already, it's not like it would take very long for such a little dick to get hard. Seeing my big tits in this tiny bikini made you hard instantly. You want to stroke that tiny dick for my huge tits? Don't you love how huge my tits are in comparison to that pathetic little cock of yours? My tits could completely consume your little dick. Go ahead and jerk that little dick for my big tits. See how long that tiny pathetic thing will last for my big tits. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 9 min 39 s
Size: 571 MiB
Download From AnzFile