Old 10-17-2019, 09:03 AM #91521
Модератор

Модератор

All I have on is a little pair of short shorts wrapped around my ass. This clip is all about my ass and how you should worship its perfection.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 53 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 810 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:03 AM #91522
Модератор

Модератор

You're going to get beyond fucked up for me, my little po.ppers boy. You'll be hitting that bottle again and again, letting those nitrates fuck up your mind. But there's more than just sniffing and stroking in store for you today. We'll also be making that zombie mind spin with oxygen deprivation. You'll be doubly fucked up, and completely euphoric. When I say breathe, you'll breathe. When I tell you to hold it, you'll obey, even as desperation takes over. Hyperventilation. Throat constriction. Big, deep hits from that bottle mixed in along the way. Whatever I say goes, because I'm the one in charge, and I know how to make that cock of yours feel so good.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 21 min 51 s
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:03 AM #91523
Модератор

Модератор

You're always begging me for my REAL UNFILTERED opinion on your little winkie. Ugh, you're obsessed with that thing. Okay, if you really want to know, I'll tell you exactly what I think about YOU and your wee wee. This is what all women wish they could say to your face. If you've ever had a girl look at you with polite pity when you pull down your pants, this is what she was too nice to say! Luckily for your intense humiliation fetish, I'm NOT nice. I know you need to control these ridiculous urges you have to be a "real man". Because you will always lack what a real man has: a REAL MAN'S COCK. Remember, good Charlotte addicts use markup codes to prove their devotion: Remember, good Charlotte addicts use markup codes to prove their devotion: 50% ILUVCHARLOTTE 100%SERVECHARLOTTE 200% ABUSEMEPLZ 500% ALL4CHARLOTTE
Models: charlottehaze

Duration: 5 min 56 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 178 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:03 AM #91524
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 11 min 1 s
Size: 799 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:03 AM #91525
Модератор

Модератор

I hope you're ready for an intense course turning you into the anal slut you're meant to be. I'm going to instruct you on how to sniff your Aroma to loosen up your asshole and tell you how to play with your ass. I'm going to get you really messed up and it's going to feel so good. You're going to need a set of butt plugs for this course.

I accept custom video orders! Contact Me and see My store for more information.

Good subs add a markup code:

25% Markup: DejaQuarter | 50% Markup: DejaHalf | 100% Markup: DejaDouble

300% Markup: DejaJunkie | 500% Markup: DejaRuinMe | 1000% Markup: DejaOwnsMe

Pay your taxes:

Loser Tax: LOSER4DEJA | Cum Tax: CUM2DEJA | Small Dick Tax: DEJADICKTAX

Tags: Aroma, Anal Training, Butt Plugs, Anal Masturbation Instruction, Anal Instruction, Intox

Deja Electra, DejaElectra, 1080p, 1080, HD, High Definition, 1920x1080, 60p, 60 fps, 60fps
Models: Deja Electra

Duration: 20 min 37 s
Size: 397 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:03 AM #91526
Модератор

Модератор

I know you are just as addicted to licking up your load as you are to stroking your dick. This clip is for all the cum sluts. The boys & gurls who lick up their load every single time they cum. The ones with a never ending craving for cum! I absolutely love encouraging you to be a filthy cum slut!
Models: Goddess Kalina

Duration: 5 min 1 s
Size: 549 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:03 AM #91527
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 7 min 54 s
Size: 202 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:03 AM #91528
Модератор

Модератор

Coach! I'm willing to do anything to be cheer captain! Let me prove it.
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 2 s
Size: 166 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:03 AM #91529
Модератор

Модератор

INCLUDES: TRANSFORMATION FETISH - TRANSFER FETISH - MAGIC CONTROL - SUPER VILLIANS - SUPERHEROINS - FUCKING - XXX HARDCORE - BOY/GIRL - ROLEPLAY - STRIPTEASE - BLOWJOBS
..An old witch lures Wonder Woman to her house and body swaps her. Wonder Woman's officer friend discovers what happened and the witch (as Wonder Woman) seduces him to prevent him from switching them back...
Opens on Wonder Woman talking to the old woman: Wonder woman heard the cries for help from the old lady and apprehend the criminals. Wonder woman Is offered a gift. As soon as Wonder Woman touches it she Yelps and starts shaking and falls to the ground and scene fades...The witch now is Wonder Woman. The old Wonder Woman is trapped in the witches body and is taunted by the witch. Yes it worked! Your body is mine!, I knew you would be the perfect target. So virtuous and proper , but always flaunting your perfect body under your costume. My old body was so old and tired. Now I feel so young, so powerful... How does it feel beingtrapped in my old body , hahahaha Robbed of your eternal youth and power Now all mine! Checks out body in mirror. Now slowly starts to masturbate: I haven't felt like this in centuries! Feels so good. Continues while telling the old Wonder Woman to stop her whimpering and crying and taunting her until she cums. After Wonder Woman cums she looks up and see's the officer friend, How long have you been here watching ? I forgot about you. Now pleading with him: please put down the (magical object) Just don't give it to that old witch over there! so you know I'm not the real Wonder Woman? But why can't I be! I have her body Well, maybe we can both benefit? Did you like what you saw when I was touching myself? No need to switch us back yet ,why don't you just see what I can do for you. I can make all your deepest fantasies come true. I know the way you lusted for her, How you wanted her and she wouldn't even look at you.. You can have her now, I can give you what you always wanted. Gets on knees and starts to rub crotch. Did you think someone so pure would do this. During sex continue to ask the officer if he likes her new body. Aren't I better than the old Wonder Woman? All throughout continue to talk about how good her new body feels, how incredible. I Haven't felt this way in centuries etc. At the end after orgasm. Grab back the mysterious object, saying yes I got it back. Now I'll destroy it and Wonder Womans body will be mine forever!......Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 16 min 43 s
Size: 1.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:03 AM #91530
Модератор

Модератор

Enjoy me riding you, taking in all of your cock. I want yo to lie there and feel me bouncing up and down on you. Take in my beauty and tits while you enjoy fucking me. I love your dick, it feels SO good! Hear me talk dirty while I ride you until we cum. I want to fuck like this all the time.
Models: Lanie Love

Duration: 8 min 41 s
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile