Old 10-17-2019, 09:30 AM #91701
Модератор

Модератор

We're the women your plain Jane of a wife envious to be & wishes she was. Our tits, ass, & bodies are undeniable. Once you get glimsp of us, you're hooked under our spell forever doing whatever we instruct you to. Our fat asses make your stupid little bran draw a blank & send us everything until your account is at 0. Keep dreaming that you had us instead of your ugly wife!
Models: Khaleesi Athena

Duration: 2 min 53 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 253 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:30 AM #91702
Модератор

Модератор

I'm a virtuoso. If you didn't know now you know. A 23 y/o geek. A fetishist and yes really a fetishist because I don't do anything unless I love it. A dancer, a student, world traveler, findom enthusiast, newly sessioning dominatrix and I mix a mean drink.
This opening invitation to buy me shoes is really more of a trap. Hurry to be one of the ones I spring it on.
Models: Mandy Marx

Duration: 6 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 159 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:30 AM #91703
Модератор

Модератор

This is a custom, NO NAME MENTIONED so it can be enjoyed by many. My customs are always rendered extra clear and are superior quality. Order yours today.
[[This is a custom clip request in the “Executrixxx-Fantasy” and “Dangling” categories, about 10-12 minutes in length that would have you wear/dangle about 10 different pairs of your sexy stiletto pumps (preferably as many closed-toe styles as you have) through the course of the clip. Here is the scenario:
The War of the Sexes is over, and the women kicked our ass! Some men are kept as slaves, but the rest can be eliminated. Goddess Sasha Mizaree has the pleasure of finding creative ways of toying with the surplus cock before wiping it out. She enters wearing a sexy, short dress without hosiery, and she has a bunch of her favorite pairs of closed-toe, stiletto-heeled pumps all gathered in front of her. Hundreds of us Stolen males stand anxiously before her with nooses around our necks. Goddess Sasha tells us that she's going to dangle each pair of high heels while we jerk to her female superiority. When she's done dangling a shoe, she'll casually let it slip to the floor. When it hits the floor, a microchip embedded inside will send a signal to the trap doors beneath some fraction of the men, opening the doors and hanging some of us to death! “After I dangle, you're going to ****!”
None of us knows which pair of high heels has our names written on it; all we know is that we're dead! We jerk in desperation, seeking the last orgasm of our lives. Each pair that Goddess Sasha lets drop gives her great satisfaction as she watches scores of us men thrash and twitch at the end of our ropes, struggling to breathe in our final moments… She loves toying with us, knowing that we're precariously on the edge of life and death, just like her shoes are precariously dangling from her perfect feet!
(Goddess Sasha, I would love to watch not knowing which high heels will ultimately **** me! It shouldn't be the last pair of shoes, but please use this code phrase right before you let my killer pair slip: “All it takes is one, little flick of my toes, and you're fucked into oblivion!”)]]
Models: Sasha Mizaree

Duration: 16 min 22 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:30 AM #91704
Модератор

Модератор

After a long night of raving we've taken you home for some fun! You're hoping we're going to keep this party going but the truth is... We noticed you've been staring at our feet and we wanted to punish you by making you lick our VERY dirty feet clean. If you do a good job maybe we will let you rave with us next time, wearing a shirt that says, FOOT PERVERT.
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 10 min 51 s
Size: 245 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:30 AM #91705
Модератор

Модератор

Even super villains love shiny things. Watch as Purple Kendra mind fucks the married jewelry store owner into handing over every piece of jewelry in his store and every last dollar in his safe. She makes him forget all about his ugly, boring wife and finishes her mindfucking with a little jerk off instruction that makes him mindlessly cum all over himself for Kendra and ONLY Kendra.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 13 min 1 s
Size: 492 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:31 AM #91706
Модератор

Модератор

Oh dear. You make bad decisions don't you? The first one was clicking in to My clip store. The second was seeing the preview for this. The 3rd? Buying the clip. You can't resist My perfect, big, round, natural tits. But you know they're going to be responsible for your downfall. Your decent into financial slavery, ruin maybe? You know where this leads. You tell yourself it's just one clip and a quick wank, but we both know that's not going to happen. You're powerless to resist the gravitational pull of My tits. Your dick is already hard and we both know you're all mine now.
Models: Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You

Duration: 5 min 39 s
Size: 215 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:31 AM #91707
Модератор

Модератор

I'm Yellow Juiced at you for liking other girls photos online. Now I'm going to remind you who your favorite foot girl is and why. Don't forget, this is a punishment. Get down on the floor by the trash, jerk!
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 7 min 2 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:31 AM #91708
Модератор

Модератор

Come on, loser... we both know that pussy consumes you every day. You are helpless when I tease you with my tight pink pussy, unable to resist or fight back. You fall down to your knees and instantly submit. My pussy rules your life.
Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 13 min 17 s
Size: 430 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:31 AM #91709
Модератор

Модератор

Homewrecker with your wife watching 3: impregnation Your wife is still tied up and gagged in the corner. She knows by now that you belong to Me, and so does your seed. I'm ready to take what's Mine. I'm ovulating. You're going to get Me pregnant, right here with your wife watching! I stand over your hard cock as you lay on the bed. I unzip My black wetlook shorts to reveal the wet pink pussy shining underneath... you want to feel it so bad. I ride your cock reverse cowgirl. I can tell that wifey has never fucked you this good before. I give the best orgasm of your life and let you shoot all that hot cum inside My pussy, getting Me pregnant and destroying your marriage for good. Poor wifey...
Models: Goddess Lucy

Duration: 9 min 46 s
Size: 753 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:31 AM #91710
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty strips down to nothing and starts off slow by fucking her pussy with a glass dildo.. Then she decides to step it up and use one of her big realistic dildos in her pussy... Watch her orgasm while it fills her up.. (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 16 min 26 s
Size: 1.87 GiB
Download From AnzFile