Old 10-17-2019, 09:43 AM #91781
Модератор

Модератор

Jacquelyn Velvets sits with her bare feet on a table in front of her. Her soles wrinkle and toes wiggle, but the big one has a band-aid. She recounts how her Step-Cousin plays barefoot practical jokes.Â*

Sneaking in late, Jacquelyn takes off her converse sneakers to avoid making noise and walks on her tip toes. She's embarrassed that her feet smell, and oblivious to the legos on the floor. As her soles step on the sharp toy, she puts her hand over her mouth to prevent yelling out in fear of waking everyone up!Â*
Hopping from one leg to the other, she steps on more legos until landing on the bed with her feet in the air. Rolling on her belly, her feet kick and wave as she Yelps into her hand. Moaning in pain, she grabs and blows cool air on her hurt feet.

Another time, Jacquelyn's **** on her back with her feet under the covers. Awakening,Â* her feet peek out and her big toes are trapped in toe cuffs. Wiggling her toes, she realizes she's stuck and can't escape! Every time she moves in the toe bondage, she Yelps in pain.

Hobbling, she steps on something sharp, but is delighted to find the keys to the cuffs. Awkwardly, she removes the toe-cuffs to massages and kiss her swollen toes.

Removing the bandaid, she tests her toes to see if they are better.
Another time, she awakens and wiggles her toes before getting out
of bed. Her feet land next to a loaded mousetrap as her toes stretch dangerously close to it.

In the kitchen she stretches to get something and her feet barely miss a second mousetrap.

Sitting at the table, her toes dance around another mousetrap until it snaps shut on her tender tootsie. Jacquelyn Yelps and jumps in Torment as she tries to release her foot only to land the other foot in the second trap.

Both toes are stuck and she hops foot to foot to alleviate the discomfort. She hobbles back to her bedroom and all that is heard is the snapping sound of last trap and a final scream!

OTHER KEYWORDS- pranks, practical jokes, smell fetish, foot smelling, , one foot hopping, **** fetish, bandaid fetish, jeans, nightgown, Jacqueline Velvets, blondes, blond, blond, slapstick
Models: TorveaFilms

Duration: 14 min 29 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 547 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:43 AM #91782
Модератор

Модератор

Hey, loser. You probably noticed that I'm not wearing any sexy lingerie or a bikini today. Nope, I'm just wearing a cute pair of shorts, a tank top, and some sneakers. This is just an everyday outfit that I would wear out anytime, but I still look sooo ridiculously pretty, don't I? It doesn't matter that I'm not wearing latex or fetish gear, you're still so fucking desperate to jerk your cock to Me. You can't help it, your addiction has gotten out of control! You see the preview image flash on your screen and you immediately feel a compulsion to buy this clip and jerk your fucking cock to Me. I'm so right, aren't I? It doesn't matter what I wear; you'll still jerk it.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:43 AM #91783
Модератор

Модератор

Indica is slammed at work. Slipping her tight heels on and off under the table at her desk catches her bosses eyes. Indica, dangles her tight heels from her sweaty, sexy, fishnet pantyhose. Indica notices how weak it makes her boss. So she slips her heels on and off, over and over again till she finally throws them off and gives him instructions to stroke it. Indica lets him finish and goes back to work.
Models: IndicaFetish

Duration: 11 min 38 s
Size: 874 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:43 AM #91784
Модератор

Модератор

Ive been fucking the neighbor because your dick is so small. We got married when I was really young and you lied to me and told me your dick was average. Well, now that I know yours is actually really small compared to most guys... I'm going to fuck them instead of you because Ive never had an orgasm. As your punishment, you are going into chastity if you want to stay married to me. Im going to let you cum ONE more time. This is it. Are you ready?
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 5 min 8 s
Size: 571 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:43 AM #91785
Модератор

Модератор

Showing it to you. Winking my asshole at you. Making it wet. I want you to fuck me in my ass while I rub my clit. Please cum.
Models: Twerktress

Duration: 15 min 10 s
Size: 1.56 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:43 AM #91786
Модератор

Модератор

sexy and mature tabatha jordan is home babysitting her Step-Nephew. tabatha notices him repeatedly staring at her pretty, polished feet in a pair of hot, open-toed wedge sandals. curious about his admiration, she invites him to play with her feet, and run his tongue up and down her soles. she can see him getting hard when his mouth reaches her soft skin. Step-Aunt tabatha doesn't mind--it will be their little secret. tabatha wants him to be a good boy and stroke his cock while he sucks on her toes, then cum all over her beautiful feet. babysitting will never be the same again for this Step-Aunt.
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 5 min 11 s
Size: 80.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:43 AM #91787
Модератор

Модератор

An entire hour of my Hottest compilation of my Big Beautiful tits to Intox-Fantasy you and make you spend hopelessly as you fall deeper into your uncontrollable addiction to me . Surrender to my tits , and Stroke some prayers for me . How long can you last , Stroke and edge over and over till you are aching then stroke some more but you're not allowed to cum till I tell you . Good boy , Now open up your wallet and push those limits and feed your addiction , Cancel the rest of your plans for me today , You need me and my tits own you hard . There's no where you'd rather be then between my perfect double D tits
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 45 min 28 s
Size: 2.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:43 AM #91788
Модератор

Модератор

This is a very special jerk off clip. I want to count you down FIVE times to see how quickly I can make you cum. I want to see how easily I can make you explode with my voice, teasing, and body. This is an extremely erotic session that cam have you cumming from beginning to end. Just try me.how quickly do you think I can make you release?

Consists of: JOI, Jerk off instruction, cum control, JOI Games, Cum Control, Multi cum countdowns, sensual goddess, sensual instructions, strip tease, body worship, Tit Worship, Body Worship, JOI, Masturbation instructions, Jerk off encouragement, Big Breasts, Big Tits, Goddess Worship, Goddess Worship, Mind Fuck, Mental Domination,Masturbation Instruction, FemDom, Sensual Domination, Tease Goddess, Cleavage Worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 14 min 7 s
Size: 698 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:44 AM #91789
Модератор

Модератор

You love to the way those inhalants make you feel. That combined with my instructions and nice salty ending is all you need to have a good time.
You and I both know you could do anything for me, so get rightly fucked and them eat up all the cum for me!
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 12 min 48 s
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:44 AM #91790
Модератор

Модератор

Extreme Aroma challenge in 5 parts, to get you all the more trashed for me. Can you follow my instructions and make it through all 5 steps?
Models: Goddess Elouise

Duration: 20 min 5 s
Size: 1.72 GiB
Download From AnzFile