Duration: 17 min 22 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 408 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 10:23 AM #91942
Модератор

Модератор

This poor little twink thinks he's taken dick before, but never has he had his ass ravished by a succubus. I plan on stealing his soul, right through his hole; one stroke at a time. I don't want to hear a fucking word leave his lips, only moans and groans as I plow deeply into him. Yanking his hair and pulling him balls deep towards the base of my dick I pound my hips into his, desiring to make him cry out time and time again. I love watching his ass bounce onto my cock, my hand on his hip making sure he takes in every inch. I won't be satisfied until I've completely decimated his once tight asshole.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 11 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 658 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 10:23 AM #91943
Модератор

Модератор

Stop right there, I know your a sucker for my tits, a wannabe slut for my tits even. I know you have every intention to DRINK UP your cum when i tell you to, but you find it sooo hard to follow through once you've cum. Thats too bad huh. You will do it, i will make sure of it. I know once you do it once, you will love it so much, you'll do it every time for me. Today i will motivate you with my breasts. Heres how it is. You do as your told and you get rewarded like a true pet. Im going to unveil my breasts, Just as you lap up your mess for me. Pinky promise.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 10 min 13 s
Size: 450 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 10:23 AM #91944
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Size: 798 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 10:23 AM #91945
Модератор

Модератор

[Custom clip. No name. No humiliation.] The rules of this game are simple. All you have to do is not touch your cock. Not even the tip. Not even a little nudge. If you do, I win and you have to pay the jerking tribute to Me. It won't be easy when I start teasing you, tempting you to give in and submit to My perfection. There's really no way you'll be able to resisit... Let's play.
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 16 min 30 s
Size: 983 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 10:23 AM #91946
Модератор

Модератор

Each item I remove has a price in shots! I will get you so tipsy and weak for me that you will stop at nothing to please me! With each item I remove you grow harder and weaker. There will be nothing you wont do for me and I will prove that to you. Once I am naked I will allow you to cum but only if you eat your own cum and you will. That will seal your faith and you will be mine forever!
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 19 min 39 s
Size: 640 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 10:24 AM #91947
Модератор

Модератор

I ordered you to edge and edge and edge, until you were so blue balled. I will only allow you to finally cum if you cum on your own face for me, haha! Get into the "Loser Position"!
This is a custom video with the name removed so that others can see what it might be like if I made this video commanding you and emailing you personally about your cum eating. However, it doesn't excuse you from ordering your own!
Charlotte Stokely
Categories: Cum Eating Instructions, CEI, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation Humiliation, Masturbation Encouragement Edging Games, Cum Countdown, Coerced Bi, Make ME Bi, Coerced Bi.
Models: Valentine Network

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Size: 464 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 10:24 AM #91948
Модератор

Модератор

1080p basic premise.. My older Stepmom in her 70s swap bodies with my hot sexy fit wife by an accident. my stepmom has always been envious of my wife's body and now by luck finds herself in her body. she likes the idea being young fit and sexy again.. but has to deal with the fact she now in the body of her. mandy flores. She doesn't want to ever swap back.. but she doesn't want to tell her Stepson that.. and at the same time wants to get him on her side to let her stay in his her body. she has to play it like she's not happy about the swap and wants to swap back but is stuck.. and letting him know it might not be so bad her being in his wifes body. MANDY FLORES INCLUDES: TRANSFER FETISH â€" t**** â€" STEPMOMMAS BOY â€" COCK TEASE
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 18 min 15 s
Size: 956 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 10:24 AM #91949
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: We work late because we have an important presentation to do next morning for our enterprise including maybe a promotion for one of us. I almost did all the work while you encouraged me, and having fun dangling your shoes instead of work. After it's finish, you propose me a drink. But you had put something in my glass. I feel so sleepy and go deeper into ****. when i wake up, i don't know where i am, but it seems i'm bound in our office. You undress your jacket and smirk to me. You crave to test on me your new program. a Mermerize program to bend me to your will. After this i will do anything you say, as a good pet. You launch your program with some kind of glasses on my eyes. You're sitting in a chair and welcome me to your program. After it, i will be your plaything, blank minded obedient to your wishes, the only words i will know will be 'yes my Mistress' 'i serve & obey'. To make me bend, you will use your perfect and very smelly bare feet. the smell makes me going weakly. I hear your voice saying serve and obey a lot, finger's snaps while you rub your feet on my face. When the program is finished with a countdown, i retrieve myself in the office where you untie me. You smirk on your chair, you test my obedience now to see if it's working. You command me to bow down and rub your feet. Now i will do anything you say. I even bark when you ask for it. I belong to you and say myself than i serve you, i obey only to you. I also will be your money slave and ATM. You explain to me that the final test will be tomorrow morning during the presentation. I will bow down, tie on a leash and rub and lick your feet while you present my work as yours to our bosses. I will say that you did all the work. So you will have the promised promotion. You also plan to use the Mermerize program on our bosses later because it works so well on me. The clip finishes when i repeat 'i serve and obey my mistress Kira at her feet' in a loop.
Clip Contains: mesmerize, mind fuck, mental domination, foot fetish, barefoot, shoe dangling, heels, femdom, special effects, office, custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 30 min 53 s
Size: 2.64 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 10:24 AM #91950
Модератор

Модератор

Jay is waiting for me when I enter the bedroom. He's sitting on the edge of the bed with his pants off and a hard-on. Kneeling down I take his cock in my mouth and begin sucking on it. Instructing him to lay back I climb up on the bed and straddle him. I ride his cock cowgirl and reverse cowgirl before laying back on the bed myself with him on top of me. He pounds my pussy for awhile before not being able to hold back any longer. He fills my pussy full of his cum. Will I get pregnant again???
This is the first video we have shot like this in awhile. You get several different positions, pov, closeups, and of course a yummy creampie ending. We hope you enjoy!!!
Models: Nikki Nevaeh

Duration: 9 min 26 s
Size: 939 MiB
Download From AnzFile